Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

Leeklife23
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

Post by Leeklife23 »

It's very clear to me that she planned to use the guy as clickbait the entire time. The setup and fake concern for his privacy was so obvious - she was always going to make this fake lead-up to it. Wouldn't be surprised if he was hired/comped for his little cameo on the trip.

And yeah - tired of the whole fake "I can't believe it I'm so spontaneous wow" narrative. She so desperately wants to be interesting its so sad. So many people have actually gone out of their comfort zone and traveled alone, been present, met new people. Tara can't seem to make any new friends in toronto nevermind Europe who aren't recycled from her past or who are real functioning people aka not other influencers who have their heads up their asses.

And is anyone as concerned as I am at how she will manage through life later on when her parents aren't around to chauffer her everywhere or pick up the phone at every mild inconvenience 😕 I swear I've never seen a more poorly adjusted and unprepared person. Life's gonna hit her hard.

crazy_plantlady
Learner
Learner

Post by crazy_plantlady »

i stg if she says one more time "i can't believe i'm in london england" i'm gonna claw my eyes out. every one knows where london is, you do not need to continue to repeat yourself

JustADream
Learner
Learner

Post by JustADream »

Leeklife23 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:01 pm
It's very clear to me that she planned to use the guy as clickbait the entire time. The setup and fake concern for his privacy was so obvious - she was always going to make this fake lead-up to it. Wouldn't be surprised if he was hired/comped for his little cameo on the trip.
I 100% whole heartily agree.
Like I said before you don't wanna show him, then you should have never mentioned him from the get go. The back and forth of her indecisiveness was annoying to me. Now for her to be all out with it (haven't watched the most recent vlog with him in the thumbnail) is like wtf, what in the actual fuck? All that wasted hot breath just for you to show him- which you had planned to anyway-.
ATP I don't even wanna watch anymore, she's just gunna keep saying omg I can't believe/probably show the boy off but swear they have nothing going on/and when she comes back home she's going to continuously reminisce on the trip... babygirl I'm over it ✌

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Leeklife23 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:01 pm

And yeah - tired of the whole fake "I can't believe it I'm so spontaneous wow" narrative. She so desperately wants to be interesting its so sad. So many people have actually gone out of their comfort zone and traveled alone, been present, met new people. Tara can't seem to make any new friends in toronto nevermind Europe who aren't recycled from her past or who are real functioning people aka not other influencers who have their heads up their asses.

And is anyone as concerned as I am at how she will manage through life later on when her parents aren't around to chauffer her everywhere or pick up the phone at every mild inconvenience 😕 I swear I've never seen a more poorly adjusted and unprepared person. Life's gonna hit her hard.

Influencers... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The term for unemployed and unqualified, but with the need to have their ego´s pleased and with some money. I call them idiots.

"I'm going to film part of the boy in bed"... and the poor guy already knew the poor thing. Saying you don't want to expose yourself and posting a circus is embarrassing to say the least. More embarrassing than talking about ""private"" things and filming yourself at the same time. Tara, nobody cares about your sex life other than you.... no one is creating expectations about you or your life. You´re just quick entertainment, like any other empty youtuber. At least she´s not offending an old woman this time.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

I’m getting so sick With these unrealistic romanticised Instagram influencers when they film Europe. Like Paris isn’t one of the most dangerous cities crime wise, or how it smells like piss. The stupid filming angles where she’s looking back at the camera like it’s her lover but it’s actually her mother filming 😂 also the amount of ads in her videos lately, like girl we know you gotta pay for that trip and ugly house somehow. Also so know is the “travel companion” her boyfriend now? Meeting her mom.

Tara, no one believes your curated Instagram life, time for a reality check.

Leeklife23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leeklife23 »

I watched the video today and thought about how she has zero shame in talking to herself on a park bench alone in London. Instead of enjoying her vacation she looked like a proper twat filming these walk-ups etc. 🤣

And God damn, she was in Europe and the most exciting thing to her was a theme park/studio tour. She chose to continue being ignorant and not get excited or educated about any of the rich history that she was surrounded with for 2 wks.

I respect how much she leans into this YouTube thing because she truly doesn't have anything else going for her. No brains, very much not interesting, and no skills or degree to fall back on. Can't wait for her to be too old and obsolete to vlog making coffees, returning clothing etc. Shit will get old fast.

papidrake
Learner
Learner

Post by papidrake »

I completely stopped watching her and hit that unsub button. But today i was wondering what video she would upload so i checked her profile and yeah… it’s a lUXurY haul…nobody cares that you bought a bunch of trash, Tara. Grow the fuck up!

I noticed that her views are way down. She even can’t make a vacation abroad sound interesting… 🥱 People only watch her for her house reno. That’s why she not mad that her basic and ugly house is taking forever to “renovate”. Once the house is done she has nothing going on for her and her views will drop drastically.

Also, guys you’re completely savages, i enjoy reading your comments a lot 😂 i hope Tara reads them too, because as it was previously mentioned, she desperately needs a reality check.

SunnyAM
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by SunnyAM »

I really thought the stair railing would make her house look more finished. It does but now it kind of looks much like a lot of generic rentals. Maybe she should have gotten the glass railings she was debating on. She was going to hire someone to clean her house anyway (she says she was going to use the person who cleans her parent's house), so it doesn't matter if it would be a pain to clean.

With all the squealing and going on and on about how she was doing something spontaneous with no return flight booked, I thought she was going to be going to London for a month minimum. Nope 2 weeks.....And apparently she needs like 2 weeks to get over jet lag. The time difference between London and Toronto is only 5 hours.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Those railings look like pool fencing. Boring, but that’s expected from our girl 🤣

Also those ugly red knobs on the cooktop are not it. God knows how much money she spent on the Europe trip, and ugly luxury goods, but she could of renovated her backyard for that price. Typical Tara, drops everything for a man.

Leeklife23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leeklife23 »

jpop26 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:49 pm
Those railings look like pool fencing. Boring, but that’s expected from our girl 🤣

Also those ugly red knobs on the cooktop are not it. God knows how much money she spent on the Europe trip, and ugly luxury goods, but she could of renovated her backyard for that price. Typical Tara, drops everything for a man.
It looks horrible. When she panned out I'm like this is not it...they gave me prison vibes. I get what she was trying to go for but very obvious to me she ran out of $$ and cheaped out on a bunch of things. Home reno delays were not as bad as she claims them to be and I live in Toronto lol.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

SunnyAM wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:45 pm

With all the squealing and going on and on about how she was doing something spontaneous with no return flight booked, I thought she was going to be going to London for a month minimum. Nope 2 weeks.....And apparently she needs like 2 weeks to get over jet lag. The time difference between London and Toronto is only 5 hours.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The classic vacation time. She´s always tried to make it more interesting than what it actually was. Is she trying to fool people or herself?

SunnyAM
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by SunnyAM »

Wow....she just complained on IG stories on multiple posts about people being concerned she was using a dull and crappy knife, which is known to be dangerous when cutting things (every cooking show will say use a good knife for safety). She didn't even blur out the names of the commenters/subscribers. All those people looked like actual faithful and good intentioned subscribers and viewers but she also posted a comment that said those were Karens. She has done this many times before about people being nit picky. I can see it being annoying but then maybe turn off comments. People really are just trying to be helpful and give life advice.

I love how she was also giving her self time to go back to her treadmill routine that only lasted like 2 weeks before she went to Europe. You know the the treadmill that was a sponsored post and given to her for free. FYI if you want a real good workout habit, it takes at least 6 weeks for it to become one. And you really cannot take breaks unless you get really sick or have special circumstances. It really does take a long time to get back into the swing of things if you want to wait until you feel like it. You just have to do it even if for 5 mins and then it will be a gateway to do more.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

She even said in her story that she was PMS’ing, so I think she just wasnt in the mood for 100 ppl saying she needs sharper knives.

I saw the pan of her lounge room before, it’s soooo boring. And that light behind the tv just looks shit. I like her bathrooms but everything else is vanilla AF. But we do know she is a basic bitch so it’s not surprising.

Can’t believe how much she eats out everyday. How is she the size she is?!?

applegirl123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by applegirl123 »

I can’t believe she is still complaining about how much work she does. It enrages me. Tara if you’re reading this, i hope you recognize that as much as you complain about “working” - your job is literally just being alive. Think about how hard you’re working compared to others. You think you’re working hard because you’ve had everything handed to you.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

applegirl123 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:21 am
I can’t believe she is still complaining about how much work she does. It enrages me. Tara if you’re reading this, i hope you recognize that as much as you complain about “working” - your job is literally just being alive. Think about how hard you’re working compared to others. You think you’re working hard because you’ve had everything handed to you.
:rofl: I guess it´s just a way to not feel like unemployed or not skilled, which is a reality for her.

Shouldn´t she disclose she gets her clothes for free? Why does she act like she pays for it? :roll:

JustADream
Learner
Learner

Post by JustADream »

It annoys me how she over Hype EVERYTHING she tries. Like Everything can't be delicious, some things might have to taste soso.

I guess it's a youtube persona thing.

I'll enjoy something but I'm not ohhhing and omging Everything.

Also I've peeped that she does constantly say she's always tired... 🤣🤣🤣 from what? Lookin in a camera and/or looking at a screen all day? As long as she has been vlogging, ik her editing skills are down pact. Work an 8 hr+ shift at someone's job AND THEN tell me your tired. 🙄

papidrake
Learner
Learner

Post by papidrake »

I honestly can’t believe how stupid she’s. The laundry basket “idea” is straight up copy from Daniel Carolan’s designer - @sierrabelonga_interiors
B5BA5D65-72F5-4CA8-8F47-015DA1DCFFF6.jpeg

The basket is the SAME and Dani mentioned how her designer told her to put her laundry in it so it’s hidden and she was so impressed with the idea that she share it with her viewers. Now our Tar tar has straight up stole that idea and not mentioned or credited anyone. She could of at least said it was “inspired by Sierra”. Tar you’re your design sucks, copying designers or pinterest doesn’t make you anything. At least, credit the original people, we all know you’re not one of them.

I think she hypes everything because she has zero self esteem. She doesn’t trust herself about anything. She couldn’t even furnish a stupid house without copying pinterest. It’s honestly insane. But i guess, that’s what living in a pink bubble does to you. Can’t relate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

papidrake
Learner
Learner

Post by papidrake »

She real pissed ppl keep asking about those red knobs 😂😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JustADream
Learner
Learner

Post by JustADream »

I just Google if you can change the knobs on the stove and you can, so idk why shes so pissed about a simple question 😂😂

crazy_plantlady
Learner
Learner

Post by crazy_plantlady »

i actually remember her once saying... she could change the red nobs??? LOL so idk why she's so insistent about them

Return to “Tara Michelle”