Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Post by Newyorker93 »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:35 am
Newyorker93 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:32 pm

Why did she feel the need to specify she’s drinking a virgin pina colada in her stories?
So the haram police won’t come for her? She already crossed that bridge though when she posted herself in a bikini
I feel like the same women who judge girls they know personally for doing these things come running to her defense if someone ever calls her out. Everyone is just ready to kiss up to her and start preaching.

Hateinsta
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hateinsta »

She is definitely pregnant. I can see the baby bump on the latest photos of them on the boat. Here comes the constant bitching and complaining. :roll:

Newyorker93
Learner
Learner

Post by Newyorker93 »

Hateinsta wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:02 pm
She is definitely pregnant. I can see the baby bump on the latest photos of them on the boat. Here comes the constant bitching and complaining. :roll:
She said it’s just leftover weight from her previous pregnancy. It seems like food and mommy stuff is the only thing keeping her page relevant. Crazy how so many people hype her up over an egg quesadilla lol.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Newyorker93 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:29 pm
Hateinsta wrote:
She said it’s just leftover weight from her previous pregnancy. It seems like food and mommy stuff is the only thing keeping her page relevant. Crazy how so many people hype her up over an egg quesadilla lol.
For real, does she pay/beg people to hype her up Cause I swear it's always over the most basic things like the egg salad that broke the internet lmao. My mom's been making that egg salad for centuries, I don't know why she takes the average thing and acts like she's done something huge. And people actually hype her up for it? Nah. Who are these idiots who've never boiled an egg before? Acting like Maryam invented cooking.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

Newyorker93 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:29 pm
Hateinsta wrote:
I’ve never understood the hype around this girl… her content is boring as hell. Her food is basic as anything .. that chicken tomatoe mushroom thing they cooked looked crap!

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

What does everyone think of her new illustrated books? As usual, she has only done the illustrations and beenish has actually written them but this Muppet is overexcited as a puppy as if she has invented the concept of books and will be the new Roald Dahl... So annoying!!

Tenet1220
Learner
Learner

Post by Tenet1220 »

She’s pregnant

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Tenet1220 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:10 pm
She’s pregnant
How do you know this? She hasn't shared any news....

Newyorker93
Learner
Learner

Post by Newyorker93 »

Italy wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:37 pm
What does everyone think of her new illustrated books? As usual, she has only done the illustrations and beenish has actually written them but this Muppet is overexcited as a puppy as if she has invented the concept of books and will be the new Roald Dahl... So annoying!!
I think her new books will finally be a business venture that will stick and mostly because her following is full of women constantly seeking validation from her. There are plenty of board books out there and enough basic English to Urdu content, but she knows it’ll sell. The illustrated by is hilarious. Like she really could not write apple means saib 😂. The brainpower behind the entire project is her sil. I’m pretty sure the publishing house belongs to her as well because nothing comes up when you Google it.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Newyorker93 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:29 pm
Italy wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:37 pm
I think her new books will finally be a business venture that will stick and mostly because her following is full of women constantly seeking validation from her. There are plenty of board books out there and enough basic English to Urdu content, but she knows it’ll sell. The illustrated by is hilarious. Like she really could not write apple means saib 😂. The brainpower behind the entire project is her sil. I’m pretty sure the publishing house belongs to her as well because nothing comes up when you Google it.
Yeah what is it with people constantly seeking validation from her as if she's some celeb? Imagine bragging about the most basic things like egg salad and bone broth just to get noticed by "Mair-yum" (her white way of saying her own name lmao)

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Lol had to come on here after watching her latest stories….. who else saw her whining about a “bitchy” comment she got for being a SAHM. I mean what else do you expect people to say when you post shit like getting my nails done, chilling in the backyard, now going to do my eyebrows… then wrap it up with “wooh it’s been an exhausting day, so tired blah blah blah” of course people are gonna call you out on that. As a full time working mom I feel the exact same way as the person who sent her that comment. I wish I could sit around and just do my nails/brows all day but I actually have to go and do my job. She has it easy and doesn’t wanna admit it. Such an attention seeker that she has to call out every single criticism that comes her way, whining and playing the victim. Maryam, it’s really insensitive of you to complain about the smallest inconveniences in life when you have it so much easier than other women. Your life consists of lazing around the house while your husband makes you coffee + meals and you just chase your toddler around with a phone. Getting your nails done, brows done, going to lunch and playtime is NOT most people’s definition of a “long and exhausting day”

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Watch her latest reel of her fake crying into the camera with a perfect song to match lmao victim playing again as usual, always “poor me” I have it so hard

Tenet1220
Learner
Learner

Post by Tenet1220 »

I hate videos of these influencers recording themselves cry🙄 it’s so cringe

yousaidthatwrong
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yousaidthatwrong »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:31 pm
Watch her latest reel of her fake crying into the camera with a perfect song to match lmao victim playing again as usual, always “poor me” I have it so hard
She is nabela Noor 2.0 both always crying wanting sympathy, attention seekers, only use their brown culture for sponsors and content but in real both are whitewashed pronounce their names like na- bella and Mair-yaam.
I think she didn't get attention growing up that's why she comes on SM cry but her life and how hard it is likeee brooo you have life very easy stop complaining.

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

She is so insufferable and pathetic. Always crying for attention and being treated like a baby. Now the baby has had a baby, it's like a recipe for disaster. There is no way she can cope with 2 kids. She wanted 2 under 2 when she can't even cope with one. She is crying on stories all the time and complaining non stop. How will they even survive on one full-time salary on nabeels job with 2 kids and family of 4. She does some daydreaming. Plus she has been called out so many times on promoting thousands of hair brands like the girl loves a new hair brand every month lmao. She was justifying herself that she is always trying new things and want to support different brands. Like girl no just stop. Most people if they find something they like then they stick to it. Why would you want to try out a new brand or product for your colour treated hair every month when you already found something that you like and works for your hair. She is such a pathetic liar who will sell anything for money. Get a real job mar-yammm.

Aneesa123
Learner
Learner

Post by Aneesa123 »

She is the most annoying brat on Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

Why is she so aggressive
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yousaidthatwrong
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yousaidthatwrong »

Italy wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:24 am
Why is she so aggressive
She is a total bitch what do we expect from after seeing her racist tweets
She is telling us to stay home while she travels with her baby and family, goes to wedding and have birthday parties like you are the last person to advise everyone to stay at home such a hypocrite

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

I can't with her trying to explain "science" to us and how variants and viruses work. She's such a bimbo that everything sounds dumb coming out of her mouth. And the audacity to yell at other people for not staying home while she shamelessly travels the world, catches flights with her daughter, has guests over at the house is just unbelievable.

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

seems like she's always unhappy and uses any situation as an anger release. being a mom looks like its overwhelming her but she loves pumping out pity content. it's her favorite.

though it was upsetting to read that someone is her family was struggling w/mental health. hope things are improving

Return to “Maryam Ishtiaq”