dr martens?

L1Z
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

dr martens?

Post by L1Z »

hey guys i need some assistance... i really want to purchase a pair of combat style boots and am debating whether i should invest in a pair of doc martens for the upcoming school year (or not). are they worth it/do you think they are pretty versatile? i just can't decide C: theeeenks

Pleasedont
Talker
Talker

Re: dr martens?

Post by Pleasedont »

Yes. I got a pair this summer to break them in before school starts, at first they are a pain to break in but after 3 uses they broke in for me. They made my feet hurt they way your body would hurt when you do am exercise for a Long period of time.

L1Z
Informer
Informer

Post by L1Z »

thanks for your input :) , yeah i heard they take awhile to break in so i was thinking if i buy them it'll be soon so i can start workin on them haha

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

I love my Docs. They are my go to shoes, and I absolutely adore them. I recently got the Vegan 1460s and I can definitely say they are wayyy better than the leather ones. They feel way better, last way longer, and you don't need to break them in (at least I didn't). <3 I only have good things to say about them. :)

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I love Doc Martins! I miss my old combat boots and really need to get a new pair
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

cherryblossomgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cherryblossomgirl »

Depending on the shoe you buy from my experience

i got my first pair in 2020 and they were the adrian loafers, brand new and i broke into them immediately

i also have the devon platforms and vintage mary janes, the platforms aren't as sore to walk around in because of the padding (still sore though i got blisters on the back of my feet from wearing them around last week 😵‍💫)

i personally find the standard boots especially the suede ones are harder to break into if you buy them brand new but i don't want to disencourage you to not get them it's just something to consider if you were to do so but it's easy enough to break into loafers/mary janes/flat shoes etc

Return to “Shoes”