Sivieetaa
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Post by Sivieetaa »

MakeupXface wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:45 pm
Hullo Ghazal welcome! Nice try to divert the attention from ya self now tell us how you know Tamim 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Sivieetaa wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:29 pm

Yes YAWN! Not sure why you are interested in this non desi kuri ? :?

Had to double check with the cousin and it was most certainly ghazal she saw ans she said she’s alright and looks very similar to pictures you posted :| :| but caked with makeup 😅 checked her page out too and she seems a bit blonde but not as skin crawling like others previously mentioned

Can we move on to rumena 😂😂😂😂 I’m fed up of these “Persians” taking spot here , taking our men and gossip!! If they can’t take our desi culture they need to get lost and stop marrying our men , SIMPLE
Non are real Muslims every one I’ve met are half naked and caked and I really can’t relate to them . YAWN YAWN YAWN
Yes it’s ghazal tamim tabrez :rofl: :rofl: NOT. We have the Tabrez chavs in the building arguing , get a life and sort your in law issues with yourselves without bringing trolls in from here into it as one happy family *AWKWARD* :?

basquecheesecake
Learner
Learner

Post by basquecheesecake »

So which one is ghazal and which one is jamila

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

safetosay wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:28 pm
MakeupXface wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:23 pm
is Jamila Tabrez swollen and curvy too? Share pics please
:rofl: lol
Pics please of Jamila and toy boy? Her IG private.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Sivieetaa wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:29 pm
safetosay wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Sounds like the girl gets around as lots on here seen her in person. Lol So what you saying she dropped her husband and is single now? Daughter like her mother then, she always going on about her mum was single parent and their upbringing was tough, blah blah, yawn!
Yes YAWN! Not sure why you are interested in this non desi kuri ? :?

Had to double check with the cousin and it was most certainly ghazal she saw ans she said she’s alright and looks very similar to pictures you posted :| :| but caked with makeup 😅 checked her page out too and she seems a bit blonde but not as skin crawling like others previously mentioned

Can we move on to rumena 😂😂😂😂 I’m fed up of these “Persians” taking spot here , taking our men and gossip!! If they can’t take our desi culture they need to get lost and stop marrying our men , SIMPLE
Non are real Muslims every one I’ve met are half naked and caked and I really can’t relate to them . YAWN YAWN YAWN
:tu: Agree, they do walk around half naked in skimpy clothes and love to pretend to be muslims when it suits them. They find it a culture shock when they marry into a traditional family and try to make the men change or disown their family… Seen the chaos it causes and break ups in family lots of times before.

Ghazal’s public IG page is boring it looks fake and full of staged pics and her mainly in filters or in clown make up or skimpy clothes. 💩

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Sivieetaa wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:54 pm
MakeupXface wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:45 pm
Hullo Ghazal welcome! Nice try to divert the attention from ya self now tell us how you know Tamim 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Yes it’s ghazal tamim tabrez :rofl: :rofl: NOT. We have the Tabrez chavs in the building arguing , get a life and sort your in law issues with yourselves without bringing trolls in from here into it as one happy family *AWKWARD* :?
Who is the Tamim character? IG please?

Is this some family feud going public on GG? Jokers! :rofl:

Who going to win: Ghazal v Jamila + Tabrez clan :slap: :rofl:
Place your bets guys. 🤪🤪🤪

safetosay
Talker
Talker

Post by safetosay »

OMGAlert wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:31 pm
Sivieetaa wrote:

None of them, I wouldn’t chance my bet on any of these chavs.

I want to see what this rat face Jamila looks like these days, someone on her private account got to leak her pics.

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

OMGAlert wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:31 pm
Sivieetaa wrote:

Someone brought him up mayb Ghazal can explain since she is here already 🤑

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by therealgossipqueen »

From what I’ve heard about Jamila (from people who know Ghazal) she is an extremeeeeeely insecure person. Very jealous of anyone who is even slightly prettier than her. Very very fake. Will have lunch with one girl, but come dinner time she’s with someone else bitching about her. I don’t even know why we’re talking about her because her instafame is no more now she’s not with her Instafamous boyfriend. I don’t think the rumours about her cheating at true however her husband is an absolute tiny little simp.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

therealgossipqueen wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:34 am
From what I’ve heard about Jamila (from people who know Ghazal) she is an extremeeeeeely insecure person. Very jealous of anyone who is even slightly prettier than her. Very very fake. Will have lunch with one girl, but come dinner time she’s with someone else bitching about her. I don’t even know why we’re talking about her because her instafame is no more now she’s not with her Instafamous boyfriend. I don’t think the rumours about her cheating at true however her husband is an absolute tiny little simp.
I was just curious to know what the goss was on these random girls Ghazal and Jamila as you guys mentioned them on this thread. Also I want to see what this Jamila girl look like, is she as hideous looking as you all saying. Lol 😜

It is funny how their Tabrez family beef blew up on here yesterday with minions attacking each other. Lol 😂

TBH I’ve never heard of them before you guys mentioned them on GG. Lol

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

Jamila Tabrez in last 3 pics & sis in law Ghazal top 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tar on Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove last picture

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

MakeupXface wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:05 am
:tu: OMG! :shock:

:rofl: :rofl: Look at the state of both the girls, vomit! 🤮💩 Looks like both had some work done to their faces, makes them look older. Their duck lips and noses proper messed up… quack, quack! :rofl: :rofl:

Ghazal looks different now than these very old wedding pics, you can see on her public IG. The girl is a filter Queen and loves editing her pics, insecure girl.

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

It’s hilarious cos you only see what these girls really look like when they post pictures of their kids. True unfiltered versions (normally why they blur out their faces)

HorrorQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by HorrorQueen »

Does anyone follow Leeds mendhi? She’s very talented but duno what she’s doing to her face. She’s starting to look like shilpa shetty with the botched nose job 🤦🏽‍♀️

mendeylonsd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mendeylonsd »

Okay let me tell you all the REAL TEA ON IRSA SALEEM!!!!!!

Former family friend//REALLY close person to the Saleem Family and this is the real Tea.
The Saleem girls are born to respectable parents, the mom is a hijab/jubah wearer, Dad is a local down the mosque. Sad to see they raised 4 trashy daughters. The oldest, Shy, ran away from home to be a stripper and married someone of her own choice. Has multiple children but sleeps around , is always dumping the kids at Irsa's house and their moms house. See their poor mom sometimes in the local community and shes always being forced to push a pram/take the kids to the park etc.

Second to oldest sister is Kiran, again ran off with some guy but is divorced as of recent. Has a young daughter similar to Mia's age. Dumps the child between 8.30am-5pm everyday at the moms house whilst she goes to work.

Then IRSA . Former hoe of the family but has recently moved out. Was dating Marcus and sleeping with him way before marriage. Think someone on this feed said they caught them coming out a hotel in manchester? Has a very wild past, would often make her sisters cover for her whilst she was out all night with random men, had a string of boyfriends, acts all religous now but has a terrible past. Dressed like a sket at her mums house, they didnt have a fab relationshop due to Irsa's antics of being out all night, sleeping around etc but guess she's settled now.

The one who took the crown of the family of Hoe behaviour is now Aleena Saleem. Youngest of the family, 21 years old. Walks around with crop tops, boobs out, constantly sat in boys cars, was pregnant at 14 (aborted) and was known in her school as the girl who sucks guys off etc. Regularly in and out of hotels all over Sheffield (made someone I know go with her to have the contrecptive inplant) and currently works at Dunkin Donuts in Sheffield. Terrible person, constantly different coloured hair, dresses like a sket and barely made it through school (hence why she just sells donuts for a living)

DO NOT BELIEVE IRSA'S FAIRTAYLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGGEST THOTS OF SHEFFIELD!

mendeylonsd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mendeylonsd »

iliketea420420 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:25 am
Stripsoflace wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:45 am
Is Iqra Saleem Irsa's sister? What do we know about Irsa's sisters?
I believe the eldest is a stripper/dancer

Irsa was BGP's bestie and more than likely her gf before moving on
Yes oldest is a stripper, youngest works at Dunkin Donuts but regularly in and out of hotels in Sheffield. Very trashy family

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

MakeupXface wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:05 am
You should blur the kids face

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Not that I’m defending Irsa cos I find her face and accent so annoying and. I know this comment with get deleted but someone’s put stuff about her past etc and that she’s making out her life is perfect, I don’t think she does? That’s one thing I’ll give her credit for she’s kinda honest like durrrr she probably slept around but who hasn’t? And she does seem really connected to deen now, she doesn’t dress unmodest so maybe she’s repented for whatever shit she’s done? I just think to bring up her past is abit unfair.

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

You can tell she’s come from a rough family and she probably hasn’t had the best upbringing and Marcus was probably the only access to having this “Tesco perfect” life she’s trying to create so let’s let the girl enjoy her M&S &10 meal deal cos it takes a lot to climb out of the gutter and actually make a semi decent life for yourself, can’t see her receiving any financial help from her parents.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

I agree, Irsa looks like she’s settled and changed for the better so no point bringing her past shit up.

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

Wht in the world is up with madam mimi afgun & her man? he spent £££££ on those gold burgers and steak on her @nusret or did she make him do it🙀..

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”