Halloween '21

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Halloween '21

Post by tar »

I like candy corn too at Halloween for me. :tchin: I usually get Snickers, Reese’s Cups and Hersheys chocolates. Someone told me
I need to get something else for small kids. I didn’t know what little kids would want. I am clueless.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I love Reese's Peanut Butter cups, Snickers, Twix, Hershey bars, and Hershey kisses haha. I really love anything chocolate. I miss one friend I used to have her and me we would go to the store and load up and binge watch horror movies all night together. I moved away from her and haven't found another Halloween movie buddy so now I watch them by myself. Still fun but would be more fun with a friend so we could talk about it after.

I'm not a mom yet so I don't know exactly what little kids like. I imagine anything sugary or sweet? lol
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I love chocolate candy. I am just going to go with the candy I usually I give out. When I was a kid I was always happy just to get
any kind of candy. What horror movie are you going to watch on Halloween?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

LOL Yea! To be honest I doubt any kid would turn away free candy. I have not figured out my playlist yet for Halloween. I might go with some found footage ones those are so fun to me lol and probably some classic slashers. I been trying to watch horror flicks every night and over the weekend I re-watched all of the Scream franchise and then Halloween, Halloween 2, Halloween 2018, and Halloween Kills
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

You have been catching up on all the horror franchises.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I love Horror! I am actually a film and book collector for the genre so I have pretty much seen them all.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that you had posted some things in the book section and it was well received. :tu:
My older brother loves horror movies. The scarier …. the better. Some of the movies I like he says aren’t scary. I am not sure what
his genre would be actually. I buy him every horror DVD that comes out because he collects them like you.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

tar wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:35 pm
I saw that you had posted some things in the book section and it was well received. :tu:
My older brother loves horror movies. The scarier …. the better. Some of the movies I like he says aren’t scary. I am not sure what
his genre would be actually. I buy him every horror DVD that comes out because he collects them like you.
Yeah! I love the scarier the better too! Gore and stuff also doesn't really bother me. Although, I never been a huge fan of the Saw franchise but I do love all types of sub categories.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did you get your desk decorated? I bet your coworkers love it.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Haha yes! They all expect me to have horror stuff on my desk by now. I have to keep the candy on lock down though lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I figured they all stop by your desk multiple times per day. :lolly:
You have the best candy.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Haha thank you! They love to come by my office to make me laugh or at least from what they tell me my laugh is really infectious and cheers them up. My IT buds in my department are my favorites because they come visit me to nerd out about movies and games.

I actually had called our head IT guy to come fix some things that broke over the weekend. But before he got there I already fixed 2 out 3 issues on my own. :tu: We were still able to chit chat for a minute but he was having a busy Monday. He was just happy I was able to knock out some things and replace broken equipment.

I feel like your office is prob decorated too?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I like to keep everything decorated. I work from home most of the time now though. It’s so much easier. I keep my desk at home decorated. My Halloween stuff makes me smile.

It’s wonderful that you can fix so much tech stuff on your own. I don’t have the knowledge to fix my own tech stuff. Plus if I mess it up I know it will cost too much to recover anything. I can’t afford to lose my data.

I bet everyone loves to stop by whether you have candy or not just to hear you laugh.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I :love2: your new avatar. I was somewhere else on the board and I saw it. I had to pop right over. Then I remembered that I
haven’t listened to all the new stuff you have posted. I have been listening to some while doing other things. I started on the last
one but haven’t gotten very far…. I like it. We are counting down the days. Has your candy order come in yet?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Thank you so much Tar!! I'm glad you like my new avatar it is actually me ;)! I did get my Halloween candy in too! I have a candy dish in my office with some inside. The rest I am keeping home in my living room ready in case anyone comes this weekend. I hope you have a wonderful day! I like to play some of the videos I posted here while reading emails or typing up a report. It's nice background music.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It is actually my favorite one. I can’t believe it’s you! I didn’t know if you had different candy for the office and home. I have
been listening to your stuff as background ambience or music and my husband loves it if he happens to be coming home and
catches it. He can tell I am in the Halloween spirit.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

At home I have a fire stick so I will play the ambience stuff sometimes while I am working online on my hobby stuff. My favorite is the fireplace ones because it's right about my desk and feels all cozy like I have a fire going near me. I'm glad you both are enjoying! I am such a dork to be honest I love holidays always been a kid at heart and get excited for them. My top favorite will always be Halloween but I also love Christmas. Let me tell you on the drive to work this morning one of the houses near me already has their lights on for December. :o

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Right after Halloween I will start making wreaths. People will ask me to help them with their decorations. I usually make wreaths
and sometimes centerpieces for my family or close friends. I love Christmas too. I love the holidays way more than the average
person I think. I always have.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I wish I was that creative on DIY stuff. I only draw and I used to be really good at it and then just got too busy to really enjoy doing it or practice. I recently got back into sketching and it's been really therapeutic for me.

Return to “Halloween”