Evettexo

Y-Ra
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo

Post by Y-Ra »

So they had said that Actoffaith was like nothing else and spent years perfecting material and stitching and blah blah blah. To only come out and say they weren’t even happy with it and now it’s better than before? I’m confused lol.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Went to her prima Judith channel where she is doing her sister makeup you would of thought that blancita would have send her familia her makeup brushes and eyeshadow palette
But I don't think she did

Serenemagic
Learner
Learner

Post by Serenemagic »

Her whole fucken house is literally a copy of Karen’s!!!!! Even the black bathroom!!! She should of changed some things but she copied everything how unoriginal then she wonders why people hate her. She can’t get anyone to help her campaign her ugly ass collection only her friend karina and her niece 😂😂😂 pathetic

Koko_
Learner
Learner

Post by Koko_ »

queenella wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:36 pm
Went to her prima Judith channel where she is doing her sister makeup you would of thought that blancita would have send her familia her makeup brushes and eyeshadow palette
But I don't think she did
I wonder if they still talk tho….someone had said blancita unfollow her on insta 🥴🥴🥴

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

On her shower routine she is shaving her legs but blancita what happened to the laser hair remover you promoted oh yeah you did it to get pay ok but ay van las pendejas of the follower to get it 🤣🤣🤣

orchid90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by orchid90 »

She still doesn't use a sponge in the shower for her body, just a bar of soap 🤢

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Glad to be back after a long time. Missed being able to be on here with all the shit that has happened with this cuerpo de hormiga in the past months.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Y-Ra
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Y-Ra »

Does anyone know if Javi is back with his Ex? Not Karina but the other one?

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

In her latest amazon products video, bitch said she uses CASTROL OIL for her eyebrows. Blanca, that is motor oil. What your dumbass means to say is CASTOR OIL!

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Well well well if it isn't nashama on Ulises podcast 😂😂😂😂 next time is probably going to be max or camila 😂😂😂😂

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Christyyy23 »

queenella wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:44 pm
Well well well if it isn't nashama on Ulises podcast 😂😂😂😂 next time is probably going to be max or camila 😂😂😂😂
I was laughing so much at that episode 😂 Ulysses always tries to say some fake inspirational shit that comes off as try hard. He really thinks he’s this motivational speaker 🙄 meanwhile, he got all his quotes from IG stories. Doesn’t sound original at all.
As for Ivette, that poor girl be always going through it. She really seems to lack direction and purpose in life. And I highly doubt she would move to NYC. She would NOT be able to last out there

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Christyyy23 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:10 am
queenella wrote:
I was laughing so much at that episode 😂 Ulysses always tries to say some fake inspirational shit that comes off as try hard. He really thinks he’s this motivational speaker 🙄 meanwhile, he got all his quotes from IG stories. Doesn’t sound original at all.
As for Ivette, that poor girl be always going through it. She really seems to lack direction and purpose in life. And I highly doubt she would move to NYC. She would NOT be able to last out there
Right, like what is she going to be over there blancita is not there to soport her like she does in LA she doesn't even do video anymore. I doubt she has a real job.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Lol at the comments on Ulises video from his podcast to get this person and that person
Doesnt he has to pay them if they go to his podcast?
Also half of those people don't like his wife.

Serenemagic
Learner
Learner

Post by Serenemagic »

Did she finally pay models for her Act of faith brand lol I’m sorry but why would she make clothing for kids that’s available at target for 5 dollars a pair of shorts and a sweater. She couldn’t come up with anything more original? Oh I’m sorry she can’t because Blancita is always copying people. Desi had Oceans bday Blanca could never 😂😂😂😂

Serenemagic
Learner
Learner

Post by Serenemagic »

Did she really copy Sarahi with the mom campaign 😂😂😂😂seriously Blanca!!!!!!!!

Love805Love
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Love805Love »

Ulysses posting Staff meeting with Cristianblends
Lol Staff meeting? He’s delusional He’s trying to make it seem like Cristian still works for him lol
Only cause Cristian is actually doing something with his career.
He needs to face it as a barber he ain’t shit. NO ONE as in influencers and Celebrities ever want hair cuts from him
They always get Cristian,Bklean,kennyblends,jamo and so on but never Useless 😂 lol keep selling sweats from los callejones my boy lol

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Love805Love wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:33 pm
Ulysses posting Staff meeting with Cristianblends
Lol Staff meeting? He’s delusional He’s trying to make it seem like Cristian still works for him lol
Only cause Cristian is actually doing something with his career.
He needs to face it as a barber he ain’t shit. NO ONE as in influencers and Celebrities ever want hair cuts from him
They always get Cristian,Bklean,kennyblends,jamo and so on but never Useless 😂 lol keep selling sweats from los callejones my boy lol
The staff meeting is about their little brands Ulises barber products and cristian 24/7 😂

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

The big o mouth she opens to eat a little chip like you people can see the little dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat you are doing to much.

Wut_iz_lyfe
Informer
Informer

Post by Wut_iz_lyfe »

queenella wrote:
bahahaha

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

The fuck bitch $49 for a kid sweater that they'll will not use for years to come pinche vieja loca.

Return to “Evettexo”