Dina Tokio - Part 2

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Dina Tokio - Part 2

Post by vanillablue »

Ilikeme Dina and sids brand is a total rip off of an idea created by an 11 year old American girl who legit has a brand with the same name…she created it 6 years ago (I think)… how shameful…I was looking at the hoodies and stuff and the message and thought okay this looks a bit kiddy like and then googled it and was like wow they’re copying a child who is trying to make change around the world for other teens etc.

rainbowfairy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rainbowfairy »

Sonohello85 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:18 am
Not really enjoying her style anymore .. she dressing like a granny and her face looks so gaunt. What is she doing to herself?
I agree she has gone a bit boring and all she does now is post ads on her insta. Also noticed we are no longer hiding the kids faces on social media ( her last sky add yiu can clearly see mika's face) but when it comes to the inaws channel they still hide them. Wonder why?????

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Because Dina is a hypocrite and is happy to show her childrens faces when it's earning her money. :roll:

Krize
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Krize »

Dinas rant about pangaia is pissing me off. Babes you ripped off a ACDC design

Didn't another font say ilikeme was a rip off another smaller clothing brand

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Totally! I was going to repy to her rant but couldn't remember the brand that she was 'inspired' by.

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Post by Sinsei »

So Dina’s minions decided to spam “ilikeme rip-off”comments on Pagnaia’s IG page and Pagnaia’s social media manager ain’t responding or switching off comments because it ain’t that deep. It’s like for example, Weekday makes a capsule collection with rainbow colored lettering and all of a sudden Dina would go ballistic because she’s invented that shit, apparently.

Girl, your brand ain’t shit. It’s not innovative at all and looks like a rip-off of other pride month related designer collection - but with weird color values. Like you can tell she was trying to not make the colors look pride lol Pagnaia’s version IS pride!

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

I have checked out her Insta recently as she is inactive (she def posts mostly when she has partnership with someone) but does anymore know why there is nothing regarding her clothing line (dinatorkia not I like me). She has public highlights there mentioning that she was planing on releasing clothes in February this year and considering there are no posts nothing came out of it.Just curious if anyone has any info.

rainbowfairy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rainbowfairy »

Does anyone know what happened to her sister toosy
After the divorce she has gone quiet

vandal86
Talker
Talker

Post by vandal86 »

rainbowfairy wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:36 pm
Does anyone know what happened to her sister toosy
After the divorce she has gone quiet
shes with a white guy now she posted a stories on her insta last week i think doing something in london with him

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

Has she fallen out with her in laws again? She is always falling out with Sid's parents and siblings. It's like a yo-yo them two

lemonadepopsicle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lemonadepopsicle »

Italy wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:04 am
Has she fallen out with her in laws again? She is always falling out with Sid's parents and siblings. It's like a yo-yo them two
What’s happened? What have you seen?

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

Italy wrote:
She honestly has some narcissistic traits.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

lemonadepopsicle wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:00 pm
Italy wrote:
I think it's after her mil posted that video on her youtube about in law matters in which Dina came across as a total bitch for refusing to go back to her in laws house after the wedding function just so that they could do some rasms they had planned. And also she refused to let the in laws have any input on the wedding outfits even the walima one. I mean it's al stuff that we already either knew about or guessed over the years but nafia and her mother confirmed a lot of suspicions.

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

lemonadepopsicle wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:00 pm
Italy wrote:
She was over them like a rash and now all of a sudden it's remote silence and not featured in their videos...

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

I always think it's more the other way around, the in laws suck up to Dina and Sid waaaay too much. I think it's partly because they know Dina holds Sids balls and if they're not nice to Dina they won't get to see their son/brother.

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:24 am
I always think it's more the other way around, the in laws suck up to Dina and Sid waaaay too much. I think it's partly because they know Dina holds Sids balls and if they're not nice to Dina they won't get to see their son/brother.
Yeah the in laws are overly nice to the extent that they like the floor Dina walks on just so they can see Sid and the kids for a few hours but sometimes Dina decides to give them time of her day and then forgets they exist for months. She is a lost soul who is too busy trying to relive her teenage years that she lost living with her strict Arab dad just like ascia did. We will see some normal human activity after 10 years or so when she has loved her teenage phase and wants to catch up with the world again...

Krize
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Krize »

Has anybody realised that Dina basically now copies her sister in law (yusufs wife) style lmao???? Like gurl you are supposed to be a fashion guru but here we are copying your sister in laws fashion sense. She only got her semi perm cause of her sister law

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

Krize wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:19 pm
Has anybody realised that Dina basically now copies her sister in law (yusufs wife) style lmao???? Like gurl you are supposed to be a fashion guru but here we are copying your sister in laws fashion sense. She only got her semi perm cause of her sister law
Her sister in laws have come out of nowhere? When did her brother's get married. Toosey seems to have gone all liberal and the mum's hijabs gone too. Damn they've all forgotten their Muslim Arab heritage.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

It’s obvious to anyone that’s followed Dina for a while that she has a raging eating disorder or at the very least a disordered attitude towards food and exercise. Constantly body checking whilst doing exercises or doing TikTok’s.

Sid is a door mat, the way his wife has treated his mum and his family in general is shocking. I remember when they first got together (openly) he got all bent out of shape about Dina taking part in a Muslim pageant. These days he is happily sat around with dina’s family whilst his wife looks the least outwardly Muslim she has ever looked. He is so gassed about having a half white wife that he has basically allowed her to ride rough shod over his family and his culture.

Dina is Arab in name only, her entire family seemed to have distanced themselves from the Muslim/Arab side. They are quite happily all sat around in the pub with yusuf and his girlfriend or mucking out the horses before going for a pint down the local. I’m only half mocking of course. But Dina has no real brand or selling point anymore. She isn’t hijaabi, the fashion side has died a death, the family content is whenever she can be bothered to do a tiktok. The YouTube videos have stopped. What happened to the book she wrote? The fashion line with toosy? The jewellery line ? The tv work?

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

Dina's eating disorder has turned into her obsession with exercise no matter how much she tries to deny. I feel that she has a very obsessive personality and her current obsession is exercise. Next year it will be something else. She can't focus on too many things at a time. She gets fixated over one thing and then forgets everything else. Like she was obsessed with ilikeme then her jewelry then dinatorkia then YouTube then exercise. She can't move on to the next thing until her obsession allows her. I would really like to understand how she actually pays her bills. She doesn't have a full-time job. She doesn't do YouTube for months then tiktoks once in a while dancing on stupid teenage songs. What is her actual source of income?!?

Return to “Dina Tokio”