LearningFupasDoGrowBack - Part 43

Alexandra Rodriguez
Mischief

Re: LearningFupasDoGrowBack - Part 43

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She could do OnlyFans eating like that.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Here are some gifs I made long ago

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

are we sure she doesn't already do only fans? there are a lot of freaky sneaky people out there that like the BBW
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I don't think she does but she does have a BBW following on some pervy site where they root her on gaining more weight and bigger fat rolls.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

perhaps she's angling for that tlc show my 600 lb life?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

She would claim to be only 400 pounds if she reached 600. Alex is still grasping that she wears a size XL(14/16) at Target and size 18/2X everywhere else.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh good point... the magical 14/16/18 range.

do they own fun house mirrors? or have the slanted them against the wall so much that they really are this delusional?

no shame in their brain game, but damn. where does one buy those delusional mirrors.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:08 pm
are we sure she doesn't already do only fans? there are a lot of freaky sneaky people out there that like the BBW
Mischief wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:13 pm
I don't think she does but she does have a BBW following on some pervy site where they root her on gaining more weight and bigger fat rolls.
I wondered about that. She’s bigger than she claims. If she’s so comfortable with her size….. why lie about it so often?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Alex has things to sort out in her life. I kinda feel bad but then I get mad thinking about how much she lies about it. When people tell her she caused body dysmorphia in viewers she never acknowledges it and her fans jump the poor girls speaking up.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wonder if she feels that she would benefit from some help? If she didn’t tell lies I think she would be accepted so much better.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

She has to be fully aware people have pointed it out so much over the years and she just blocks and mutes. Her team should really try to get her to be more honest because all the lies just end up making her subscribers leave

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Got some screenshots for you guys!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

As someone who is a true size 12-14 and L-XL after losing 100lbs, the way she lies to her viewers about her size is very harmful. I suffer from body dysmorphia after my weight loss and seeing people 2-3x bigger than me say they’re tyeast same size as me is really unsettling. Had to unfollow a lot of my favorite plus size influencers because of it because she’s not the only
one who does it! Does she think people actually believe her???

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Alex steadily replying to her subs saying she doesn't photoshop her photos anymore. :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

her face and the mirror are the same size.

and it's not right that they lie about their sizes while claiming "body positivity" it is damaging to others who are on a real journey.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We have had several posters complain about this. It is very damaging to some people. Alex has been told yet continues to do this. If you are body positive why continue to photoshop and lie about your size?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

She only claims body positivity because it's the trendy thing to do as someone who is plus size. Yet, every chance she has gotten she has taken the shortcuts with surgeries. The tummy tuck was such a huge fiasco because the amount of subs she mute and blocked that she accused of lying were actually holding her accountable. It's amazing how she literally kills off her own following time after time.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”