pumpkin5874
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanity Femme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 8

Post by pumpkin5874 »

Cookiecrumble93 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:57 pm
I don’t think it’s her ageing which is an issue, she’s simply peaked. Now she’s an average enough looking mum who bulk buys dresses from h&m.
I hate to say it but it is also the weight gain. In her earlier 20's she was much thinner so her features were sharper and more defined and she really stood out, but not anymore!

passingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by passingtime »

Also that mommy pouch peaking in every dress isn’t so flattering. Not saying it’s bad for us normal people. But she tries to act like miss perfect so I wanted to point it out. Also her srk nose is really not doing her any favors in these new pics. Let’s all expect a holiday feed as usual.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Hut1988 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:53 pm
Did you see this

Not shocking for someone who comes from a like of regular potty mouths.

However, I thought she learned a lesson, that she might finally care about her ‘business’ or ‘image’ but apparently not. Don’t know why any brand would associate with her speaking like that. Mrs Keyboard Warrior.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Here she comes with her Dubai feed that she will drag for months like she always does with her holiday feeds and by the time she’s done it’s time to repost pics from her wedding good old predictable aunty. She’s the most lazy and pathetic influencer out there you can tell she’s not passionate at all about this influencer thing the only reason she still has her sm account is coz she has no clue what else to do with her pathetic life. Boring lifeless creature.

It’s sad almost 30 and she haven’t found her call or purpose in life. It’s sad she’s selling overpriced wedding planners that looks like something a child would draw paintings in and calls it a business and work. I wouldn’t have that hideous thing in my house if I was paid for it! Embarrassing how proud she is of her rip off business acting like she needs an office to sell this cheap china made crap. Aunty don’t get too excited these planners will soon be forgotten just like your overpriced china lashes that didn’t come with glue!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

When a Mod or Admin deletes your post for being Off Topic or any reason please do not repost.

That seems simple board etiquette. No warning will be given but please don’t continue. If you don’t agree with something a mod or
an Admin has done please contact them via private message in the upper right corner. tar

tuser123
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by tuser123 »

pumpkin5874 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:52 pm
Cookiecrumble93 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:57 pm
I don’t think it’s her ageing which is an issue, she’s simply peaked. Now she’s an average enough looking mum who bulk buys dresses from h&m.
I hate to say it but it is also the weight gain. In her earlier 20's she was much thinner so her features were sharper and more defined and she really stood out, but not anymore!
it was in reply to this quote here.

tuser123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tuser123 »

does it really matter if one post is "off topic"? what would you say is off topic about it?

isn't the whole point of this thread to take the piss outta femme?

we all know she reads this forum. so either she should stop feeding this thread by making her social media private.

or all her threads on here should be deleted? don't you agree? especially if you class my post as "off topic".. just because it doesn't suit you for whatever reason.

surely this can't be going on in years to come? it's like femme and certain users of this forum need each other. isn't that a bit hilarious...? lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that it was in reply but you essentially just reposted something that was determined to be off topic.

The post was already re-quoted therefore I had already allowed your post to remain. Vanity Femme can see it if she reads here.

Is your post that important? I had several reports on your post. Posters didn’t understand it or reported it off topic. I agreed and
deleted it. It is one post out of many that you can make if you choose to do so. No warning was given.

A lot of posts potentially might not suit me but I let them ride every day. There are several mods and a few Admins here. We don’t
take things personally. We don’t have time and there are many threads here.

Why should all of her threads be deleted because you have one post was off topic?

I don’t watch Vanity Femme. Don’t have time and it isn’t personal to me. I don’t know about other others.

Take any other issues to private message. Upper right corner.

tuser123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tuser123 »

I see. I just thought everyone on here would think the more content on here, the better.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Xopaline wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:14 am
tuser123 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:06 am
sometimes you just gotta be like "forget touching stuff"

everyone can achieve the body they want via the natural way.. even if you start in your 30s/40s.

and some people get away with that stick skinny build... why not keep it that way for as long as possible? especially cos its inevitable you will gain weight as you age... even if it doesnt happen until your 40s or whateva. who cares? why be insecure about it? at the end of the day, which look would you rather have? skinny or obese?..... exactly.

i dont care how skinny you are... and how much you claim to "eat and eat and still not gain weight"... and how "your genes are just different".... no one in this world needs to go down any route which is not natural.

you take anyone into the gym, get them to do weight training (even mild), and then eat. they will gain weight. healthy weight. aesthetic weight. even if they only train once a week. even if it takes years. doing a little is better than complete inactivity.

sometimes ppl be just doing so much unnecessary shit... and then you are like "why did i even bother"

i suppose you can only learn from your mistakes... but at least go with a guy who will make you feel good in those younger years... who makes you feel sexy about yourself... makes you feel secure... even if its all haram and bound to end negatively.
What is the point of this post? So irrelevant.
I agree, it’s rambling without any context

tuser123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tuser123 »

the context is femme not keeping her body natural. is that simple enough for you?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Can we please move on from this post?

You probably have a lot of things to say besides VF needing to keep her body natural.

Sometimes others don’t get your context. It happens on forums.

Let’s keep the content coming. This subject should be considered closed.

Cringecutie
Learner
Learner

Post by Cringecutie »

Vanity Femme is in shaneeqbridal’s new campaign:

Can’t lie she doesn’t look too bad - of course will have to wait for the rest of the content to see but I’ll have to admit she looked decent in the 10 seconds it did show her lol. Although even in general she ain’t bad looking it’s just her attitude she’s got to fix. Also agree with one of the previous comments. When her face was slimmer her features were a lot more defined so she did look quite stunning and that’s probably what got her her followers back then and also her posting regular. Her Face Is a lot more fuller now so she looks quite average. She probably doesn’t post as much due to a lack of confidence I feel. She genuinely should work on herself like her attitude and also maybe start looking after herself, get a personal trainer, etc.
Also didn’t she say something that implied she wasn’t happy with her wedding muas. Tbh I think this was more directed toward saadiya_rahman as I’ve heard many negative things about her. Shaneeq seems a lot nicer although her makeup no longer impresses me. I think when vanity femme said she wished she booked shama_malik for her wedding I think she meant for the barat day instead of saadiya_rahman.
Also has anyone heard anything on her planner? I saw it on tiktok. It did look quite nice but I can’t imagine paying £40 for that I don’t think it is worth that much to be honest.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Look at the way this stubby fat dwarf is sitting :rofl: Hahaha every pose aunty does is from the side, she thinks she looks hot but she looks like shahrukh in drag. Auntyji knows her face is wonky, especially her eyes so you hardly see the front. Oh my her feet are ugly and huge lol. Those two nails 🤮🤮

Can someone leak this losers planner she stole from another insta page already please.

Maria123456789
Debater
Debater

Post by Maria123456789 »

What happened with her sister in law? Very odd to unfollow each other.
Also its weird how her in laws never shout out her wins or anything. She would repost if they did.
Last edited by Maria123456789 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cringecutie
Learner
Learner

Post by Cringecutie »

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by therealgossipqueen »

No but seriously this obsession with weddings and dressing up as a bride is actually so unhealthy this girl is living in a really strange world. She’s out of shape, she looks a mess, I can imagine her house is an absolute shit tip but it’s ok cos she’s off to be a bride for the day!
Ladies please take note: there is more to life than this!

Takemetothe99
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Takemetothe99 »

therealgossipqueen wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:52 am
No but seriously this obsession with weddings and dressing up as a bride is actually so unhealthy this girl is living in a really strange world. She’s out of shape, she looks a mess, I can imagine her house is an absolute shit tip but it’s ok cos she’s off to be a bride for the day!
Ladies please take note: there is more to life than this!
Exactly what I was thinking. She is obsessed with weddings. Its the only thing she ever posts now lol I do feel like this is what happens when you dont have a proper education or a job. Either of the two are enough to fill that empty void. But when women like her just sit at home & take pics then edit all day they crave the attention brides get. Sadly you can only get married once (hopefully! Lol) but once its over theyre never quite that happy again. I do feel sorry for her. Also wtf happened to her hair its a mess.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Cringecutie wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:55 am
Vanity Femme is in shaneeqbridal’s new campaign:

Can’t lie she doesn’t look too bad - of course will have to wait for the rest of the content to see but I’ll have to admit she looked decent in the 10 seconds it did show her lol. Although even in general she ain’t bad looking it’s just her attitude she’s got to fix. Also agree with one of the previous comments. When her face was slimmer her features were a lot more defined so she did look quite stunning and that’s probably what got her her followers back then and also her posting regular. Her Face Is a lot more fuller now so she looks quite average. She probably doesn’t post as much due to a lack of confidence I feel. She genuinely should work on herself like her attitude and also maybe start looking after herself, get a personal trainer, etc.
Also didn’t she say something that implied she wasn’t happy with her wedding muas. Tbh I think this was more directed toward saadiya_rahman as I’ve heard many negative things about her. Shaneeq seems a lot nicer although her makeup no longer impresses me. I think when vanity femme said she wished she booked shama_malik for her wedding I think she meant for the barat day instead of saadiya_rahman.
Also has anyone heard anything on her planner? I saw it on tiktok. It did look quite nice but I can’t imagine paying £40 for that I don’t think it is worth that much to be honest.
I disagree I don’t think she looks good at all. She looks messy idk I can’t put my finger on it. Her hairs a mess and the way she’s sitting and staring sideways, it just looks off

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Instead of doing a bridal campaign..it would have looked better if a "family wedding theme" was shown with Vanity as sister of the bride rather than bride. Like how they focus on the "bhabbi" or "elder sister" in Pakistani tv ads .. Shes a mum now and getting dressed up as a bride and doing a whole bridal theme looks off..not only for her anyone who does it these days

Return to “Vanity Femme”