Belle Jorden - Part 2

Re: Belle Jorden - Part 2

Post by Guest »

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:50 pm
088CBF97-8D53-4CD3-871A-146BF56AADEE.png

Is she admitting her chest tattoo looks like it was drawn by a 3 year old?
She said before that she hates the unwanted male attention she gets from her chest tattoo (humblebrag). Also she blocked my stalking account even though I’ve never interacted with her at all, just watched her story. She must literally go through all the thousands of people who watch her story and block the ones that don’t follow her or something. It’s very insecure, paranoid and self indulgent (must have some time on her hands). I admit it’s weird of me to occasionally watch the story of someone who annoys me but we all do it.

gossiperH6789
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by gossiperH6789 »

I can’t believe I’ve gone to the trouble of making an account here. But as a long time friend and someone that knows her extremely well I feel like I owe it to her to clear up some of these things being said.

I’ve known Belle for 10 years, so you can say I know her very well. I also know that this rumour she “stole” Antony from his ex is such a vicious lie. Antony and Melodie broke up in 2011, there’s proof of that from her tumblr posts, Belle first met Antony in 2012... I know that because I met her when they were hanging out and they got together that Christmas (I was dating his friend at the time) I’ve no doubt there’s proof of this on Belles old Instagram posts that match that timeline. As I said, I know Belle personally, and regardless of what any of you say she is a such a kind person who would never do that. The only so called “proof” you even have of that is a vague post by Mel that didn’t even mention Belles name. This is a horrible lie, like I said. Check Belles old Instagram posts.

None of you can even fathom what this girl has been through in the last year. She doesn’t deserve this and this amount of bullying either. I’m not going to tell you all to grow up, or stop abusing people online, but you do need to do some self reflection and realise that the people you’re talking about here are only human and also have feeling and traumas they’re healing from. Belle has been through more than you can even imagine.
You see such a small fraction of who she is on the internet. Nobody is perfect but she is an inherently nice person.

Please consider how your words can affect someone.

Mastermanifester555
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mastermanifester555 »

gossiperH6789 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:13 pm
I can’t believe I’ve gone to the trouble of making an account here. But as a long time friend and someone that knows her extremely well I feel like I owe it to her to clear up some of these things being said.

I’ve known Belle for 10 years, so you can say I know her very well. I also know that this rumour she “stole” Antony from his ex is such a vicious lie. Antony and Melodie broke up in 2011, there’s proof of that from her tumblr posts, Belle first met Antony in 2012... I know that because I met her when they were hanging out and they got together that Christmas (I was dating his friend at the time) I’ve no doubt there’s proof of this on Belles old Instagram posts that match that timeline. As I said, I know Belle personally, and regardless of what any of you say she is a such a kind person who would never do that. The only so called “proof” you even have of that is a vague post by Mel that didn’t even mention Belles name. This is a horrible lie, like I said. Check Belles old Instagram posts.

None of you can even fathom what this girl has been through in the last year. She doesn’t deserve this and this amount of bullying either. I’m not going to tell you all to grow up, or stop abusing people online, but you do need to do some self reflection and realise that the people you’re talking about here are only human and also have feeling and traumas they’re healing from. Belle has been through more than you can even imagine.
You see such a small fraction of who she is on the internet. Nobody is perfect but she is an inherently nice person.

Please consider how your words can affect someone.
So you met her while she was already dating Antony, therefore you didn't witness how or when it first started? You keep saying the proof is in the tumblr posts, of course no one would publicly post evidence of "stealing" someone else's bf (I don't like this phrase, because a faithful bf can't be stolen, though it's not the sign of a moral person to be the mistress). There are people on here who have known Belle personally longer than you.

I don't know her, I'm just a beauty fan. This is a gossip website about people who put themselves in the public eye and rely on "fame" for their income. If you look at the first few posts they are positive, and we were discussing Belle's makeup content, but then she got lazy and stopped making any or it was bad quality. In fact all the business ventures she's undertaken have fallen to the wayside. In any career you should expect your work to be critiqued, and some people make a career of posting their personality and life (vlogs etc) online to be discussed, they rely on people investing and taking an interest in them as a person.

For those reasons it's hilarious for you to call it bullying or abuse. No one namecalls or uses insults or slurs or curse words, no one says anything that isn't true. Belle has said herself she has this website blocked and doesn't check it, so how is it bullying, and why should we consider how it'll affect her if it doesn't reach her at all? You have dug up a post that has been dead for months because the subject has become so irrelevant.

As for her having been through "more than we could even imagine" and "been through more than we can fathom" come on dude we're in a global pandemic, people have lost their lives, loved ones and livelihoods. Listen to yourself. Belle has the most privileged life ever. If you must marry someone you got through infidelity you must expect some infidelity in return.

Uncle_Sam7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Uncle_Sam7 »

Out of topic.. but did someone notice Belles IG followers were regularly dropping recently and last time I’ve checked she ended up at 200k followers but she somehow gained extra 52k overnight hahaha
Someone’s buying followers ;)

Mastermanifester555
Wanderer
Wanderer

Uncle_Sam7 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:29 am
Out of topic.. but did someone notice Belles IG followers were regularly dropping recently and last time I’ve checked she ended up at 200k followers but she somehow gained extra 52k overnight hahaha
Someone’s buying followers ;)
It’s not surprising when she never posts any new content (except the odd sponsored post) and stories don’t reach new followers.

Mastermanifester555
Wanderer
Wanderer

Wow, she’s getting her chest tattoo lasered! She was so well known for that, I feel like she’s just gonna look so basic without it.

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

542453E0-3627-4D3B-BE48-A6A63D9FAD26.png
“What about us who haven’t seen our families in a year”

Ok..
A) people who live IN the UK haven’t seen their families for a year
B) you chose to move out there
C) you’d also need to pay £1750 to quarantine for 10 days upon arrival into the UK. It’s not just in Canada.

My grandparents live a 4 hour drive away and I haven’t seen them since December 2019. Stop making world issues about YOU. And check your privilege ... you can afford your “house in the sky” and flights between Canada and the UK... you can afford the quarantine charge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Increasedq12
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Increasedq12 »

I remember on this thread in the past how often Belle would be compared to Sophie Floyd to the extent that it seemed Belle was constantly copying what she did. I’m super surprised no one has made the connection of Sophie becoming a tattoo apprentice & then Belle apprenticing now as well. Seems interesting.
It’s also clear that Belle had no intention of tattooing as when you watch her past videos she talks about her hobbies and she has never said art? Also during the video she introduced their shop she said she was gonna be a manager and have a little office and do stuff in there like edit videos. I wonder when she decided she would become a tattooer.

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

Increasedq12 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:06 pm
I remember on this thread in the past how often Belle would be compared to Sophie Floyd to the extent that it seemed Belle was constantly copying what she did. I’m super surprised no one has made the connection of Sophie becoming a tattoo apprentice & then Belle apprenticing now as well. Seems interesting.
It’s also clear that Belle had no intention of tattooing as when you watch her past videos she talks about her hobbies and she has never said art? Also during the video she introduced their shop she said she was gonna be a manager and have a little office and do stuff in there like edit videos. I wonder when she decided she would become a tattooer.
Honestly, wouldn’t shock me if she thought of it as a good way to be around Ant more, ya know, so he doesn’t cheat so easily

Mastermanifester555
Wanderer
Wanderer

4390868C-D1CC-48FD-9A07-C183505FC89B.jpeg
I was googling about “Asian fishing makeup” and a picture of Belle comes up, albeit just from pinterest post about the “fox eye trend”. But this fox eye trend is associated with cultural appropriation, especially the “migraine pose” is always mentioned where you basically pull your eyes back to give yourself a fake slanted eye. I wonder if she’s even aware of this controversy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

justmek
Lurker
Lurker

Post by justmek »

Increasedq12 wrote:
> I remember on this thread in the past how often Belle would be compared to
> Sophie Floyd to the extent that it seemed Belle was constantly copying what
> she did. I’m super surprised no one has made the connection of Sophie
> becoming a tattoo apprentice & then Belle apprenticing now as well.
> Seems interesting.
> It’s also clear that Belle had no intention of tattooing as when you watch
> her past videos she talks about her hobbies and she has never said art?
> Also during the video she introduced their shop she said she was gonna be a
> manager and have a little office and do stuff in there like edit videos. I
> wonder when she decided she would become a tattooer.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she needed something as an income and thought tattooing would be the easy choice with having Antony on hand. Let’s face it she can’t have been making much money from her woeful ‘influencer career’ and she’s definitely far too cool (said firmly tongue in cheek!) to get a normal job in a supermarket or something. The amount of money they pissed away on moving and furnishing that flat! Ant’s good but he’s not that good for the lifestyle they want to live.

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

Not sure if anyone still follows this thread

But it looks like Belle and Ant are possibly living in separate apartments now 👀

Yeahyeah95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Yeahyeah95 »

Oh my god yes they’re deffo living separately. Ant is still in their last place. I wonder if she finally got fed up of him sleeping around. She’s posting really thirsty pics lately too

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

Yeahyeah95 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:07 am
Oh my god yes they’re deffo living separately. Ant is still in their last place. I wonder if she finally got fed up of him sleeping around. She’s posting really thirsty pics lately too
So so thirsty. I'm waiting for "belles back" post to come

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

69C32B22-4DE0-45A8-B75D-283FC49E8CE1.png
I wonder if these new thread comments sparked this…

Yeahyeah95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Yeahyeah95 »

Haha yes for sure! Hi Belle 👋 I like how she said she’s a private person but yet posts pictures of her arse or barely dressed and actually shared everything til this!

Mastermanifester555
Wanderer
Wanderer

I know this thread is long dead but randomly found this old picture of her I don’t think has ever been posted here? From 2015, RIP her old face (possible lip filler tho)
The thumbnail is not the pic, you have to click it

Also pretty sure her and Ant are not together. She’s constantly posting about assembling furniture by herself, and did a story saying nosy people are always sending DM’s, and that she’s “happy and healthy and that’s all you need to know” or whatever

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Mastermanifester555 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:03 am
I know this thread is long dead but randomly found this old picture of her I don’t think has ever been posted here? From 2015, RIP her old face (possible lip filler tho)

Also pretty sure her and Ant are not together. She’s constantly posting about assembling furniture by herself, and did a story saying nosy people are always sending DM’s, and that she’s “happy and healthy and that’s all you need to know” or whatever

Jesus Christ she looks like a Madame Tussauds wax figurine!

Yeahyeah95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Yeahyeah95 »

Mastermanifester555 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:03 am

Ahahahaha that’s hilarious saying she looks like Michael Jackson 🤣 She does even more now with all the work she’s had done 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s starting to look quite frightening,she’s really ruined her face.

electreheartt
Learner
Learner

Post by electreheartt »

She kind of confirmed in her Instagram story a few days ago they are divorcing

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”