Fall Nail Looks

Mischief

Fall Nail Looks

Post by Mischief »

I didn't see one so thought it would be neat to add a thread for Fall nail looks. Maybe give some inspiration for some members to get the same look or similar this season. Here are a couple of looks to start off... I hope you enjoy!

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Re: Fall Nail Looks

Post by Mischief »

Here are some more designs :P

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

You have added some more nail looks since I last checked in. Nobody in my area is wearing the cute textured look you posted.
Well maybe they are and I just haven’t seen it.
I love to the looks you are posting for Fall. :big<3:

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

tar wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:10 pm
You have added some more nail looks since I last checked in. Nobody in my area is wearing the cute textured look you posted.
Well maybe they are and I just haven’t seen it.
I love to the looks you are posting for Fall. :big<3:
<3 Thank you Tar!!! I will try to add some more cute designs to this thread. I haven't been able to really get my nails done so a lot of these are just myself daydreaming what I would get. Not sure if you like Kiss's Impress glue on nails but there are some very cute and easy to apply looks.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

These are all cute too. I haven’t been getting my nails done in a long time. I have been doing them at home. I love looking at
nails. I am surprised that some more posters haven’t joined in your thread. I enjoy pic heavy posts sometimes. You can just scroll
and enjoy.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Thank you! It's fine if folks don't really comment. I think some like you said may just enjoy scrolling through the images more. I just try to create a fun thread to browse. I like some of them too! I do my nails at home too and I think I do an okay job because people always seem to say they are cute. I will probably do Halloween nails this weekend on myself. Glad you're enjoying!

I also get bored so making something like this just keeps me busy. :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I do notice that there are guests in this thread when I pop in to see if there’s anything new. They are like me …. just enjoying all
of your pics. Maybe they are trying out something that you have posted. Taking it to their manicurist. :love2:

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Return to “Nail Care”