Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Post by R42M2Z »

Kang wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:35 pm
Ak20194 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:53 am
Anyone follow jasmine.kamran I watched her old YouTube videos and found her absolutely stunning. She looked like a model but recently she looks a lot different, I think she’s had fillers of some sort. It’s a shame though I found her beautiful without. I wish girls had the confidence to stick with natural beauty.
I like her, seems quite sweet and of course very pretty. I don't think she's Pakistani though? I'd like to know her ethnicity, just curious!
I know her, she works at my workplace see her a couple of times, nice girl tbh looks down to earth haven’t spoken to her but see her go past time to time. She is indian and converted to islam.

sham33
Informer
Informer

Post by sham33 »

Is there a separate thread for alyzeh gabol I can’t find it seems to be a lot of tea on Instagram about her

Plumbibi01
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Plumbibi01 »

Zoraiz's mum Asia made him sign divorce papers to Alyzeh but apparently he's back in Dubai with her?

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Alyzeh has got form for getting involved in messy affairs with men who ultimately choose someone else. When she was “with” amir khan she was posting smug videos the entire time. She looks like a good time party girl with all her antics in Dubai. All her current worries might be karma for getting involved with men who are already married. Can’t say I feel much sympathy for her.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Any tea ️ on all the chavvy insta/tiktok influencers - like Adeela Ahmed and the like. I was surpass to see how they all behave on tiktok considering every other word is IA and mA etc.
These users thanked the author Teaspillers for the post:
WontHoldBack (Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:39 pm)
Rating: 4.55%

WontHoldBack
Learner
Learner

Post by WontHoldBack »

Chill_c wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:16 pm
WontHoldBack wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:05 am
Guys since I’ve joined the Annam Ahmad thread I’ve also noticed there is a whole host of these users that are often disruptive and defending comments or trying to stop users trashing Annam. I agree they probably are Annam and her army trying to confuse the thread when users share info. I think we just need to ignore these people and carry on trashing! They can’t stop us trashing Annam, as all they can do is rant and be rude to other users, so we just need to carry on as normal and let the mods deal with them when they get rude at us!
So worried about others being rude to you when all you do is chat BS bunch of aunties with no husbands and a sad life

Please stay on the topic of Pakistani Influencers/Bloggers. Why did you go back and pick this post to make your first post and statement? While I realize that you are a new poster the rules you agreed to are at the top of the board. Please take the time to read them if you haven’t done so.

**We are going to start cracking down on on posters complaining about other posters without a basis to do so.**

EVERYONE…..STAY ON TOPIC. YOU DON’T KNOW OTHER POSTERS OR THEIR LIVES.
Thank you admin :tu: :respekt:

@Chill_c Hello Annam Ahmad "fan girl", I don't want to argue with you but why are you saying "no husbands" and "sad life" like Annam Ahmad is only larki to ever get married and he is an ugly boy thats all she could get. Some of us like our privacy and don't need to share every aspect of our life on social media for attention or clout.

Annam's life is "sad" as we can all see her "sad life" through her "BS" and "fake dramatised" content. Noone is jealous or a "genuine fan" of lazy Annam, her husband, her pagal mama/family or her "BS" life that is why we are on GG trashing Annam think you missed the memo. Annam's huband looks like a baby face boy and she looks like his old mama they are no instagram pretty couple, camera must cry evertime their photo taken. :lol:
These users thanked the author WontHoldBack for the post (total 2):
OMGAlert (Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:17 am) • GossipGoals (Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:01 am)
Rating: 9.09%

OMGAlert
Informer
Informer

Post by OMGAlert »

WontHoldBack wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:23 am
Chill_c wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:16 pm

So worried about others being rude to you when all you do is chat BS bunch of aunties with no husbands and a sad life

Please stay on the topic of Pakistani Influencers/Bloggers. Why did you go back and pick this post to make your first post and statement? While I realize that you are a new poster the rules you agreed to are at the top of the board. Please take the time to read them if you haven’t done so.

**We are going to start cracking down on on posters complaining about other posters without a basis to do so.**

EVERYONE…..STAY ON TOPIC. YOU DON’T KNOW OTHER POSTERS OR THEIR LIVES.
Thank you admin :tu: :respekt:

@Chill_c Hello Annam Ahmad "fan girl", I don't want to argue with you but why are you saying "no husbands" and "sad life" like Annam Ahmad is only larki to ever get married and he is an ugly boy thats all she could get. Some of us like our privacy and don't need to share every aspect of our life on social media for attention or clout.

Annam's life is "sad" as we can all see her "sad life" through her "BS" and "fake dramatised" content. Noone is jealous or a "genuine fan" of lazy Annam, her husband, her pagal mama/family or her "BS" life that is why we are on GG trashing Annam think you missed the memo. Annam's huband looks like a baby face boy and she looks like his old mama they are no instagram pretty couple, camera must cry evertime their photo taken. :lol:
:tu: Lol They think we are jealous of that ugly old bum face girl and her vile ghetto family! :rofl: Not even a pile of smelly poop is jealous of ugly big nose Annam Ahmad! 💩

Only her fake bought followers kiss her bum on social media and the rest of her real followers tell her how it is! The vile mum harasses people via DM with her rude duas to shut them down. Now they so worked up they are on this site trying to control the narrative like they do on social media but guys just give up as GG controls this site not Annam Ahmad or her minions. :mock:
These users thanked the author OMGAlert for the post (total 2):
WontHoldBack (Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:38 pm) • GossipGoals (Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:01 am)

OMGAlert
Informer
Informer

Post by OMGAlert »

Look at this Pakistani MUA (insta: Makeupbymaryamxo) ranting again, she loves to show up her followers/clients by sharing everything on her story which she doesn’t agree with! Lol

It’s funny how she always says ‘I don’t normally rant’ when she is flipping always ranting either about clients saying she charging too much or moaning that clients got no manners etc when she is the one who is arrogant! She was moaning the other day she has too much admin so needs an assistant. Lol 😂

Don’t get me wrong her makeup pics look good but I’ve not seen her makeover’s in real life so can’t verify her talent. I know she charges a high fee for her 6 years experience and is selective who’s makeup she does, I’ve heard she often rejects people and will only do makeup on people she wants, eg good skin etc. 🙄

30431D6E-6A5D-4E23-BEDC-E12181BD4EEC.png
8A48E1CA-8ED2-464A-A6A0-7EEC89B1ACD8.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sad101i
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sad101i »

GandiAurat wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:07 pm
I saw zainabmsadiq at the Rahat show in London. She looks nothing like her pictures in real life,
classic catfish
wasn't expecting that as she looks same in all her insta pictures

icecube677
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by icecube677 »

sad101i wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:40 pm
GandiAurat wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:07 pm
I saw zainabmsadiq at the Rahat show in London. She looks nothing like her pictures in real life,
classic catfish
ZainabMsadiq gives very fake ass vibes to me. She graduated college and made a whole story on her IG bitching about how she didnt want to work and wanted to be a traditional wife- you cant live off your parents forever sis... Also has an extremely weird obsession with photoshopping her waist and being super skinny it just looks so off in her pictures. this girl is embarrassing

icecube677
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by icecube677 »

sham33 wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:46 pm
Girlies follow https://instagram.com/sammay.ay_?utm_medium=copy_link she’s putting some right tea up of iqra saleem and why she’s disappeared off social media
what happened to Iqra saleem? she disappeared off of snapchat and social media
These users thanked the author icecube677 for the post:
GossipGoals (Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:00 am)

sad101i
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sad101i »

Thoughts on Maliakah raja? She's always making tiktoks about her 'suggar daddy' husband who is showering her with gifts in Dubai. A recent video had her tagging the price for all the gifts which was tacky and boastful. I think it's a con to get people onto her course. How is her man making millions though apparently?
These users thanked the author sad101i for the post:
APa (Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:51 pm)

Bomchicky1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bomchicky1 »

icecube677 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:26 pm
sad101i wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:40 pm

ZainabMsadiq gives very fake ass vibes to me. She graduated college and made a whole story on her IG bitching about how she didnt want to work and wanted to be a traditional wife- you cant live off your parents forever sis... Also has an extremely weird obsession with photoshopping her waist and being super skinny it just looks so off in her pictures. this girl is embarrassing
I saw her promoting some B young event in a lounge, seemed so cringe. Why do these girls waste so much time hyping up nonsense people? Gave me second hand embarrassment

blackpanther1995
Stalker
Stalker

Post by blackpanther1995 »

Aya2672 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:04 pm
Hi , does anyone have any gossip on sualiha aftab. She is a influencer from the Manchester-ish area and just seems like a pakistani princess that does nothing all day ??? Her insta is i_sualiha. There aren't any threads about her. I've checked. Something just doesn't seem right about her Instagram.
yeh i heard the same until i saw her husbands insta and he posts pics of them all the time, i heard she started a business with her husband...

OMGAlert
Informer
Informer

Post by OMGAlert »

blackpanther1995 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:14 pm
Aya2672 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:04 pm
Hi , does anyone have any gossip on sualiha aftab. She is a influencer from the Manchester-ish area and just seems like a pakistani princess that does nothing all day ??? Her insta is i_sualiha. There aren't any threads about her. I've checked. Something just doesn't seem right about her Instagram.
yeh i heard the same until i saw her husbands insta and he posts pics of them all the time, i heard she started a business with her husband...
I thought she was a makeup artist who worked at her mum’s makeup business/beauty salon. On this thread before it was mentioned she had issues with the in-laws and the sister in-law so Sualiha and husband Naeem stopped sharing on social media. Naeema’s husband is a dentist his account is now private not public. When they were newly married he was always sharing posts on social media but he has gone private since the family drama. Sualiha also stopped sharing couple pics on her public page too. But you do still every now and again see Naeem like or comment on Sualiha’s posts.

kale-fairies
Learner
Learner

Post by kale-fairies »

sad101i wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:36 pm
Thoughts on Maliakah raja? She's always making tiktoks about her 'suggar daddy' husband who is showering her with gifts in Dubai. A recent video had her tagging the price for all the gifts which was tacky and boastful. I think it's a con to get people onto her course. How is her man making millions though apparently?
He's not making money.. he scammed people for up to half a million and fled the country.

She's still trying to lure people in as clients for her husband.. Trying to show themselves as their top traders. Bestie, rich people don't scatter their money that way yikes.
These users thanked the author kale-fairies for the post (total 2):
APa (Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:33 pm) • OMGAlert (Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:52 am)

Missk91
Learner
Learner

Post by Missk91 »

kale-fairies wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:20 am
sad101i wrote:
He's not making money.. he scammed people for up to half a million and fled the country.

She's still trying to lure people in as clients for her husband.. Trying to show themselves as their top traders. Bestie, rich people don't scatter their money that way yikes.
She's limited comments on her Instagram and only allowed ass licker comments. Show's how guilty she is.

Anyone claiming to make thousands and millions from Forex or any other dodgy scheme is a scammer.
These users thanked the author Missk91 for the post:
OMGAlert (Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:53 am)

Missk91
Learner
Learner

Post by Missk91 »

kale-fairies wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:20 am
sad101i wrote:

She's limited comments on her Instagram and only allowed ass licker comments. Show's how guilty she is.

Anyone claiming to make thousands and millions from Forex or any other dodgy scheme is a scammer.
These users thanked the author Missk91 for the post:
OMGAlert (Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:53 am)

Shaaddyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Shaaddyy »

That malaikah raja sounds like a right thick cunt with limited vocabulary.

Natasha111
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Natasha111 »

sad101i wrote:

He literally scammed all his followers and now has to pay them all back so she can kiss her dior handbags goodbye ! Plus I don’t even know what he’s doing with her
She’s so ugly
These users thanked the author Natasha111 for the post:
OMGAlert (Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:54 am)

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”