I'mGoingToMarryThisManInMyMullet (Part 66)

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: I'mGoingToMarryThisManInMyMullet (Part 66)

Post by ChittahChattah »

Also what a difference in her videos right now. She is constantly out driving around now. Whenever she is with someone, she tries to trap them in the house and stay holed up all the time, unless they go out for fast food LOL. Well I mean she's still buying fast food 3 meals a day it seems, but she doesn't have a man to drive her everywhere so she's actually going out on her own. Too bad she can't realize she is so much better off without Austin.

And LOL at her acting like she knows Tana. Come off it, Sam. I seem to recall you trying to vlog meeting all these influencers at one of those events and you stood there like a timid puppy and didn't say anything while Dahltyn took a pic of you with them. I CLEARLY remember Gigi Gorgeous not knowing who the hell Sam was and Same just standing there acting like a starstruck fan :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

fineline wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:56 pm
sooo what’s the story about her ex leaking a sex tape so she recorded one herself?
ChittahChattah wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:12 am
What?! I didn't see anything about that at all, I am so far behind lol. Someone give me the deets!
Someone spill! I am behind too.

xPusheenx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xPusheenx »

I don't know if there's more to it than that. Someone sent her screenshots of the leaked video asking if it was her. She had it taken down, and posted a video herself instead, I think. I wonder if the ex that leaked the video, was Ryan from way way back in the day. He was bad news from what she's talked about him in storytime videos. She never used his real name, but according to the timelines she used, it had to be about him.

Is she drink all the time now? The obnoxious screaming and laughing in all her videos pisses me off lol.

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

Regarding the sex tape, it sounds like bull to me. Someone on the D Page (Apparently I can't type the actual word) said she'll make a video about it then when people ask about it later she'll just say she can't talk about it because lawyers are involved, and that's exactly what she did. I think it was just a ploy to get more subs to her OF because that's where she posted her new video. The stories she tells have so much detail it's like she's trying to prove they are not fake. I hate that people fall for her bullshit. She tweeted last night about not uploading a video because "This weekend unexpectedly changed and I went though a horrible experience" Someone replied to her basically calling her out, saying she always says she goes through unspeakable things and can't post to which she replied she was surrounded by 6 paramedics and it was completely different than anything she's ever been though before....like wtf? Unless she was in a major accident I'm calling bull on that too. Two years ago I was in a motorcycle accident and one ambulance showed up with two, maybe three paramedics to tend to my husband and I. Unless she was in a major accident (Which I doubt because she would be in no capacity to tweet or even be on her phone) I think it's an excuse to cover up how lazy she is with her uploads.
Also, do you guys know what PMA means? I must have missed it but I've seen it a lot on the D Page and I don't have permission to send messages there yet so I can't ask there.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I've noticed she does that a LOT for attention. She wants to say she's had all these horrible things happen, but then when people ask about it, she "can't talk about it" or "can't go into detail." Her only horrible experience this weekend was probably Austin breaking up with her for the 50th time.

jazminxjade
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jazminxjade »

I wanted a BBL but maybe not anymore :/

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s always saying that she has all these horrible things happen to her but will never elaborate about them. Nobody has that many
bad things happen to them. That’s all for attention. She’s not getting any attention these days.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

5:40 is tragic. :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why does she make videos like this? Does she have nothing better to offer? :roll:

xPusheenx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xPusheenx »

She's still hanging out with Austin? She really doesn't have any respect for herself....

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Some people were pointing out that he's in her bed after she publicly pointed out that she went off birth control. I feel like she thinks she can trap him with a baby, which is hysterical because he left his ex before she even gave birth to their kid :rofl:

Also I think if Sam could get pregnant, it would've happened already. I think she's effed her body up too much and it isn't gonna happen. She should have spent time looking for someone she could have an actual relationship with who wants a family with her instead of chasing after younger, immature guys with no intentions of settling down.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She always seems so desperate and childish.

Why is she posting cringy Tik Toks again? For validation and headpats?

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

She's such a mess. It's sad to see her the past couple years. I thought it was bad when she was with Dahltyn, but looking back her life seemed normal compared to what it is now!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She seems like she’s falling apart a little. I looked at some pic comparisons and her looks have really fallen off. It doesn’t seem
like she has a very fulfilling life. I could *almost* feel sorry for her.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I don't know why every family get together has to end in them getting wasted, particularly Sam and her mom.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Everybody can tell that they have been drinking. It does seem like when the family is together they are always drinking. They seem
so dysfunctional. Is that why people watch?

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I love that she put "funny" in the title but it's the furthest thing from it.

I don't know if it's concerning or not, because to me it sounds like she's pretending to be drunk lmao. It's sad, actually. This girl is way too old to be doing this stupid shit.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s too old to posting this crap. It probably gets a lot of views but it’s crap. If she isn’t pretending, I feel really bad for her that
this is what she’s reduced to. She’s not drunk at a party…. she’s all alone at home. :roll:

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Austin must have left her to go party with his friends for Halloween weekend so that's what she's reduced to :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That thumbnail is embarrassing. Where are her “friends” and where is Austin? Why is she always left alone?

Return to “PiinkSparkles”