Channon "in case you didn't know I have a Patreon" Rose - Part 12

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Re: Channon "in case you didn't know I have a Patreon" Rose - Part 12

Post by BitchWitch »

She said it was her stepsister Kelly. So I guess she was Jim’s daughter.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

What a GD wacko. Click on the picture and it will go to a screen record I did. I’m not sure if the volume uploaded so go to his Instagram if it didn’t but what a damn idiot. He’s ranting about something called “Georgia guidestones” and you cna learn more on patroon. Yeah fuck you for trying to
Capitalize during a pandemic bye promoting a conspiracy theories that are bullshit and may harm people if they are gullible enough to believe that this pandemic isn’t teal. What an asshole

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:20 am

What a GD wacko. Click on the picture and it will go to a screen record I did. I’m not sure if the volume uploaded so go to his Instagram if it didn’t but what a damn idiot. He’s ranting about something called “Georgia guidestones” and you cna learn more on patroon. Yeah fuck you for trying to
Capitalize during a pandemic bye promoting a conspiracy theories that are bullshit and may harm people if they are gullible enough to believe that this pandemic isn’t teal. What an asshole
I didn't watch their video but the Georgia Guidestones are pretty fucking crazy....

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

The video is on Patreon of course. He says that you tube will take it down. The link I posted is just a teaser thing he posted to Instagram. Anyways he’s trying to relate the guidestones to the covid vaccine. What a freak. I have recently found that his Instagram stories are full of weird shit.

Jenniferlove
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jenniferlove »

:? Channon is doing a Disneyland ticket giveaway! IF.... you sign up $10-$13 tier. in all these "giveaways" to Disneyland. Never once had I seen any youtuber publicly thank her with proof pictures. Channon did this last season :roll: you don't pay to enter contests!

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

She is nearing 3000 patrons. Let's do the math at $5 to $10 USD per tier per month. This is patron income alone. Holy mother of Jeeb are these people LOADED. :?
Jenniferlove wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:01 pm
:? Channon is doing a Disneyland ticket giveaway! IF.... you sign up $10-$13 tier. in all these "giveaways" to Disneyland. Never once had I seen any youtuber publicly thank her with proof pictures. Channon did this last season :roll: you don't pay to enter contests!
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Jenniferlove
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jenniferlove »

It's not even half of 3000 its 1225 average now! You got your math wrong. I think patereon takes a cut of it as well. These drama channel people claim she did covid19 ppp loan scams to obtain the house and new RV etc. They are losing views and subscribers etc channon desperate for drama making up stories now snow was attacked by a dog by bad campers :roll: ??? These people have cameras everywhere? & why is there never any proof video footage period??? And if people want to pay for Travis not to get a job lol that is there fault :P and there deduction from there bank straight to channon and travis to fund there target shopping sprees. I seen a recent video a girl angry about "supporting" them by buying her books. I thought it was ridiculous to blame them! you are grown enough to make that $ decision. People I think are just waking up and realise there so fos and there pocketbooks are finally feeling the pinch.

Return to “Channon Rose”