Onision Part 2

moonlightprincess
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Onision Part 2

Post by moonlightprincess »

I think it's important to remember that Chris' sole goal is not the FBI investigation/arresting Onision. He's also trying to learn & broadcast how online predation has evolved in the Youtube age, what drew people to Onision and Kai, what tactics Onision and people like him use, what signs to look out for, etc. To be honest, who knows if Gurg will actually go to jail - he seems pretty paranoid, always like he's just skirting the line of the law. It's also important to de-platform him so he can't continue his toxic influence on teenagers/young ppl.
Even if Gurg gets off with no legal consequences, he is still guilty of emotional and verbal abuse, grooming, manipulation, and predatory behavior. That's the bottom line to me.

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater

Post by vanillachapstick »

so, if you haven’t heard, greg has started up an onlyfans with shitty cgi models of him. how anyone wanted that is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kansey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kansey »

His onlyfans now consists of him buying blow up dolls and now shoving stuff up his butt... He probably scams people on twitter for his 50% off offer on there, and they maybe not realise that until the bill comes lmao.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

kansey wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:42 pm
His onlyfans now consists of him buying blow up dolls and now shoving stuff up his butt... He probably scams people on twitter for his 50% off offer on there, and they maybe not realise that until the bill comes lmao.
He actually shoves stuff up his butt? Or he shoves stuff up the blow-up doll's butt or shitty CGI model's butt?

kansey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kansey »

randomMcRandom wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:29 am
kansey wrote:
He actually shoves stuff up his butt? Or he shoves stuff up the blow-up doll's butt or shitty CGI model's butt?
He shoves dildos up his butt from what I've heard.

Gay_VanBuren
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gay_VanBuren »

kansey wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:38 pm
randomMcRandom wrote:
kansey wrote:
Hold up. Wait a minute. Let’s back up here. Are we talking about ACTUAL Onision shocking stuff up HIS butt or the blow up doll’s butt???

PeepoHappy4weird
Learner
Learner

Post by PeepoHappy4weird »

I’ve been keeping an eye on this creep for 5 years and I finally found a place to discuss in. God where do I fucking begin, well, I guess with: PRISONFORGREG2021! However, as much as I want to screech and call him an asshole, I don’t care to anymore, I’ve given up on anything actually happening to him. Maybe he’ll get fined again or serve probation, maybe a small jail sentence, but that is wishful thinking at this point. I guess I have to rant, so uh, screw you Chris Hansen, for ruining any chance of an actual investigation that could but him behind bars because your debt ridden ass wanted a quick dolla dolla. Screw you Vincent Nicotara for ruining a potential goldmine of evidence against the Onion. Im just disappointed in Shiloh for trying to make this into a clout gain, while all the other girls just want justice. Screw Kai for obvious reasons and screw Grug for even more obvious reasons. I want him gone, and in a perverse way he basically is. The fact his only source of income now is to spread his ass in pics for pennies a month while being I assumed completely demonetized like Sam Pepper is the perfect conclusion, now just an Irrelevant stain delegated to being a sideshow freak.

This was my Ted Talk
A man is no one.

kansey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kansey »

Gay_VanBuren wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:07 pm
kansey wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:38 pm
randomMcRandom wrote:
kansey wrote:
Hold up. Wait a minute. Let’s back up here. Are we talking about ACTUAL Onision shocking stuff up HIS butt or the blow up doll’s butt???
Yep, he does. I saw some posts about it on Kiwifarms

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Has anyone watched Onision: In Real Life on Discovery + yet? Makes you hate him even more, if that is possible.

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker

Post by DaenerysTargaryen »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:42 am
Has anyone watched Onision: In Real Life on Discovery + yet? Makes you hate him even more, if that is possible.

damn, theres no way for me to watch it. I bet its as shitty as it sounds like

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

It’s apparently something Chris Hansen was working on the whole time he was doing the YouTube thing. It makes him look like the savior. It’s actually quite ridiculous. Apparently, D+ put in a lot of victim information from victims who did not want their stories to be told. It’s also pretty much 80% Shiloh, and we all know she’s cray cray. Episode 2 wasn’t much better. There are some YT channels talking about it if you want to get some of an idea, or I’m sure they will be online somewhere if they aren’t already.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I'm kind of sad we ended up being right about the Chris Hansen thing. It was a big stunt for a career revival all along and the FBI could give two craps about what Greg has or hasn't done.

I'm just really, really surprised that so many YouTubers never questioned him until now. Legitimately surprised. If you look at some of the people Hansen spoke to during his time on YouTube - people like Jaclyn Glenn, Blaire White, Stevie Wolfe, Jimmy Snow, Repzion... I just have a really hard time believing that none of these otherwise VERY critically thinking YouTubers ever questioned the "WE'RE GETTING THE FBI INVOLVED" nonsense? None of them ever wondered if Hansen's interviews were a little too sensationalized and leading, and none of them ever questioned if he was actually getting authorities involved or just trying to generate hype? And now with the d+ documentary everyone's acting like they got tricked and they hate him and it's just... I just have a really hard time believing they were all buying it from then 'til only just now.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I was involved with a very high profile case that ended up with a documentary on Netflix. When you get offers of help, and you know your sooo close to catching the person, you take what you can. Chris Hansen had money and contacts. I think they wanted to believe he truly wanted to help, until they realized he didn’t and it was too late. He only ever wanted for make money. He never cared if Onision was caught or not, obviously. No one cares. If they cared, he would already be caught by now....Or.....maybe Onision really hasn’t broken the law.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

After John Swan's latest video on what Chris Hansen is indirectly doing to his critics... Chris Hansen has done exactly what we didn't need; make Greg look reasonable.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

ArrestMeTho
Learner
Learner

Post by ArrestMeTho »

Any new news on this f-boy?

Return to “Onision”