It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Re: It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Post by Justmyson »

She said she does not like wearing halloween costumes. I am confused, because she usually looks like a clown.

Changeclothesngo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Changeclothesngo »

My gawd this is fugly as hell. There is not one element of this room that works. It’s a scattered and thrown together as her thoughts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jtafoya5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jtafoya5 »

That looks like a cheap motel room lmao

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

In her latest video her lips look so big and fake, it makes her nose look odd and she keeps playing with her 13 strands of greasy hair. Ew.

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

Her numbers keep dropping wow. And yes she is unrecognizable. In both appearance and attitude. It just keeps getting worse. As the saying goes ( paraphrased lol) you can put lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig. She seems so utterly ungrateful for everything.

bluekittycat2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bluekittycat2 »

Did anyone watch the latest video. It is over an hour long and I can't bring myself to listen to the rambling but I'm curious what is going on.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

bluekittycat2 wrote:Did anyone watch the latest video. It is over an hour long and I can't bring myself to listen to the rambling but I'm curious what is going on.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
I watched the first few minutes. She talks about her friend that was murdered in college but still didn’t give any details that hasn’t already. I lost interest because she was just being so vague about everything. Seemed to imply someone in her family is a drug addict...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

Decided to pop in on Tiffany and see if anything was new. Man oh Man her video's have gotten LONG and RAAAMMMBBLLIIINNG! I didn't watch all, just the last few. I truly used to love some of her recommendations as she has the same skin issues as me and doesn't over do it on makeup, but very hard to watch her long videos nowadays. And was it Monat hair products that wrecked her hair????? Her hair was always on the thinner side, but the last two years it just looks like it was sooo damaged and I didn't think she bleached enough to truly damage it the way it is. It is like a complete texture change. It always looks so greasy now and so super thin. Does anyone know what on earth happened there?!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have a hard time watching Tiffany’s long videos these days. She has lost viewers and is now answering comments under her YT
videos. When do you remember her doing that? She never used to answer comments. She did ruin her hair with Monat. Now she
always puts what hair she has left over one shoulder in an attempt to make it look full. She made a lot of money with Monat but
it ruined her hair. I haven’t seen anyone whose hair looked good after they used Monat for any length of time.

Poor Tiff. I can’t believe she looks in the mirror and thinks she’s only used a little Botox and filler.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

gossip bakery has a GREAT side by side pic of her then & now. Her dick nose looks like it had something done to it, it not just filler, something...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Girl….. I saw that! What do you think she has done to it? I don’t know anything about that stuff really. When Brad looks at her
she doesn’t remotely look like the woman he married. A little Botox touch up, my behind. :rofl:

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

tar wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:34 am
Girl….. I saw that! What do you think she has done to it? I don’t know anything about that stuff really. When Brad looks at her
she doesn’t remotely look like the woman he married. A little Botox touch up, my behind. :rofl:
maybe Brad likes it -- you know, "strange"

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

buttaface561 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:08 am
tar wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:34 am
maybe Brad likes it -- you know, "strange"
:tchin:
So happy you are back!

Maybe he puts a bag over it. Seriously though, she looks different doesn’t she….

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

I have no idea how sad she must be to be so vain and worried about her looks. She seems to have a happy life, why the extreme narcissistic behavior?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

There’s been a lot of talk elsewhere that people think they may be running out of money. Brad hasn’t had a job since his family
business shut down. Eventually the money runs out when you overspend. Tiffany made a lot on IG but they don’t think she does
as well financially anymore. I noticed that she actually answers her comments now. She never did before. She and Brad started
that private storytime patreon channel. I don’t know how that’s doing now. People were complaining that it was boring.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Deedlemonster wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:21 pm
I have no idea how sad she must be to be so vain and worried about her looks. She seems to have a happy life, why the extreme narcissistic behavior?
So happy you are back posting. :w<3:

Maybe her looks are something she can try to control?
She doesn’t go to parties and outings all the time. She doesn’t seem to go farther than CF for food. I don’t see why she doesn’t
just accept herself and be happy.

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

She posted a "cozy" home updates video................I mean nothing cozy about any of it. Her home is now giving off "cluttered grandma vibes" complete with tons of choochkies all over, jar with matches and an ash tray type thing and a record player..........Oh and a collection of cutting boards oddly above her "induction" range (that she wanted to brag about).......................Poor thing needs to get out and get some friends or something!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

I like how she lost her train of thought about the induction range..."they are freaking expensive but...." but what...?

holy shit, the rambling was off the charts...she really does need to talk to other humans outside of Brad & Olivia, face to face...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Who else does she have to talk to? They seem to have no social life. I hate the way she talks. She rambles and then just stops.
What goes on in her mind?

Her house is “interesting” these days. Tiffany has gone through so many styles and is in her ugliest stage yet.

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

From her latest video about her purse swap whatever all you learn if you watch awhile is that Tiffany and Brad are so hard up for money that she steals gas station soy sauce packets because she "feels" soy sauce in a bottle in the fridge goes bad after only a few days.............No no that is not at all what happens Tiffany. I lived in Hawaii. We use a LOT of soy and no no it doesn't go bad after a few days! Stop stealing gas station soy sauce packets Tiffany and buy a full bottle you cheap girl!

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”