Jazmin Gonzalez

askimi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jazmin Gonzalez

Post by askimi »

i don't support or condone advertising or promoting the leaking of her copyrighted (yes, they are in fact under OF) content... that's just not cool.

that being said, from what i've read from those that have subscribed they're less than impressed with her content on OF. which doesn't surprise me. girls start an only fans thinking they can basically post the same stuff they do on IG with maybe a bit more titty out, or spreading their legs open toward the camera in an outfit they've literally posed in publicly... smdh. how girls are still making money off this site, idek.

Wallfl0wer21
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wallfl0wer21 »

She recently posted this on her OF
"since y’all don’t like what i post, I’m leaving this shit. fuck you guys, i don’t need to be doing this AT ALL i just wanted to try it out. thanks for the fucking bag simp ass bitches"
Jazminsus on reddit has new posts

Dayanna93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dayanna93 »

Wallfl0wer21 wrote:She recently posted this on her OF
"since y’all don’t like what i post, I’m leaving this shit. fuck you guys, i don’t need to be doing this AT ALL i just wanted to try it out. thanks for the fucking bag simp ass bitches"
Jazminsus on reddit has new posts
She definitely reads here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mars_Argo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mars_Argo »

Anyone else feel like she’s tryna copy Daisy?
At first I thought it was the other way around but now it feels like Jazmin’s tryna copy Daisy.
I feel like Jazmin’s rly changed :/ she used to be so cool n now she’s hella cocky. Also annoying how she’s constantly like “OMG, you guys keep telling me I look like Ariana Grande!”.

georgie_v
Learner
Learner

Post by georgie_v »

Came here to see if anyone else were wondering how she can afford her new place and all that expensive gym equipment when she barely posts videos and doesn't really have a job. It's from OF I guess 🤷
Cringed a bit when she posted a screenshot of buying 700 dollar Rick Owens sneakers, but she's apparently doing well with the lewds 😂

SweetAndSalty
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetAndSalty »

georgie_v wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:58 am
Came here to see if anyone else were wondering how she can afford her new place and all that expensive gym equipment when she barely posts videos and doesn't really have a job. It's from OF I guess 🤷
Cringed a bit when she posted a screenshot of buying 700 dollar Rick Owens sneakers, but she's apparently doing well with the lewds 😂
I am pretty sure she deleted it after a month.. Or she has one on the side?
But yeah by the looks of her instagram stories she has a man. Don't know if he is paying for all of it, but I keep wondering the same for the longest time.

askimi
Learner
Learner

Post by askimi »

I really want to like this girl.. and at the end of the day, I do. I don't mean to sound harsh but I guess I can't ask for much from someone who's obviously this low IQ. I legit can't believe she posted this photo and is seriously reading Russ I mean like... sis please
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

georgie_v
Learner
Learner

Post by georgie_v »

Her latest belfie is so close up and angled in a way that makes it look like she's getting ready for a colonoscopy :?

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

askimi wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:04 pm
I really want to like this girl.. and at the end of the day, I do. I don't mean to sound harsh but I guess I can't ask for much from someone who's obviously this low IQ. I legit can't believe she posted this photo and is seriously reading Russ I mean like... sis please
The fake intellectualism between her and Daisy is laughable. I'm all for one trying to better themselves, but it just comes off as so fake and try hard from her. B*tches read The Four Agreements once and think they're a prophet :roll:

askimi
Learner
Learner

Post by askimi »

Christyyy23 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:54 pm
askimi wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:04 pm
The fake intellectualism between her and Daisy is laughable. I'm all for one trying to better themselves, but it just comes off as so fake and try hard from her. B*tches read The Four Agreements once and think they're a prophet :roll:
to be fair (to both our points), all influencers do this dumb crap. ultimately i want to see her get mental help, for no one but herself.
i remember seeing on twitter someone called her out about healthy relationships and it got so many likes lmao, it made me happy to see there are people who follow her who feel the same way

shikouko
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shikouko »

I hope this isn't dead.

I love this girl, but I wish she could do more, and I know she can. I feel all she really does is promote that workout powder brand blessed, what hair color I want next, always has to stick her tongue out, pull her finger out, show her ass on Instagram, especially on story as if that's what's really selling her platform and always buying a new pair of shoes just to let it sit and admire and create dust until it's relevant to wear.

It's great enough that she is a fitness Instagrammer and she could use the money she makes to probably be a fitness trainer or study in kinesiology. I would love to see her become a personal trainer, showing her clients to get the body they always wanted and just change it up a bit without having to use her body (mostly ass) as a selling point to be relevant and just use her platform to be more of buisness like being a personal trainer rather than selling fitness bands and the blessed brand or just material items. I just want to see progress in making a change than what's the next selling gimmick.

I hope I make sense, I'm not fluent in English.
Last edited by shikouko on Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CaraCara24 »

SweetAndSalty wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:12 am
askimi wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:08 pm
girl please... why? who asked for this? make a damn onlyfans and stop with this thot crap on main. I like her well enough but I just don't know what she's trying to do half the time. to be fair I don't think she knows either.
I just found it so weird how she just jumped from being this cute artsy fitness chick to a Katya Elise Henry copycat. She flaunts her body all the time. Nothing against that, its her IG and her body but dude.. She hasn't been online in a hot minute! I kinda wonder how does she afford an LA apartment :? I kinda had this wild idea that she became a stripper? Nothing against that either. Tbh I would totally watch that content tho ;)
Don't know who;d want to be Katya Henry, she is super short and chunky. And Miss Piggy Face.

Peaches-N-Cream
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Peaches-N-Cream »

CaraCara24 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:49 pm
SweetAndSalty wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:12 am

I just found it so weird how she just jumped from being this cute artsy fitness chick to a Katya Elise Henry copycat. She flaunts her body all the time. Nothing against that, its her IG and her body but dude.. She hasn't been online in a hot minute! I kinda wonder how does she afford an LA apartment :? I kinda had this wild idea that she became a stripper? Nothing against that either. Tbh I would totally watch that content tho ;)
Don't know who;d want to be Katya Henry, she is super short and chunky. And Miss Piggy Face.
I agree, not even Katya Henry wants to be Katya Henry...she's ver, ahum, corpulent.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”