RuinsEveryRelationshipDoll4EverTheVictim

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: RuinsEveryRelationshipDoll4EverTheVictim

Post by wtf_lame »

Her and Mama Bacon’s IG are on private!!!! Bitch ass can’t take the heat coming to her?? Goshhhh I really hope she’s finished once and for all this time.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

wtf_lame wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:21 pm
Her and Mama Bacon’s IG are on private!!!! Bitch ass can’t take the heat coming to her?? Goshhhh I really hope she’s finished once and for all this time.
Huh? It’s still up: https://instagram.com/trishapaytasbacku ... =copy_link

She’s still on TikTok, too

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Private. Meaning that if you’re not following her or her mom, you can’t see the contents of their IG pages.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Cottontail wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:25 am
does any OG guru gossip members remember when trisha (back in 2014 i believe) posted a vlog where she was sitting in her car crying and said her mom used to have sex in front of her? it was deleted shortly after she posted it because it caused drama in her family so i know we would be able to find it anymore but does anyone else remember that?? i remember we were talking about it on this forum but it was so long ago im sure ppl have forgotten
I remember the conversations here but I don’t think I saw the actual vid before she took it down. I think like everything she says she was exaggerating about those times. I think her mother probably was intimate with whomever & possibly she & her sister could hear but I don’t think it was right in front of her. Remember when she made that video she was pissed at her mom because she was in a relationship & living on the strand in the guys house. She & her mom used to hang out a lot, go to movies etc. & she was pissed her mom was spending more time with her boyfriend than her.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Discod wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:00 am
Seeing her have another tantrum is hilarious, especially as she pleads “People’s lives are being ruined, have some compassion!” Really? This is someone who ruins lives for breakfast. I have no idea why she is dragging H3 now, because Moses is exposed as being a creep, but love that Ethan and Hila are standing firm. It’s really pushing her over the edge that she’s no longer being treated like a whiny princess. Everyone is done and this wedding ain’t happening.
She didn’t have compassion when people were messaging Jason’s ex wife calling her the C word. Or worried about his children who were being thrown into this nightmare either. She has absolutely no feelings for anyone else but herself.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

This makes me SO happy, omg. I stopped following T’s threads for the most part because it was so discouraging to watch her weasel out of taking accountability every single time she did something effed up. But this is different. I don’t believe she’s ever gone private before?

Hopefully dangerous and unhinged Trish is kept under control though. I still maintain certain people should be genuinely afraid of her.

Iamalovehater
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iamalovehater »

Linda2020 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:23 am
Icanteven11 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:45 am
I’m an OG here, all the others have moved on from her I guess. I started seeing through her shit in about 2014, after she was on AGT & she was in the beach apt. I started watching her when she had about 200,000 subs I think. I have a pretty amazing memory when it comes to things people say as well as incredible intuition. That’s how I realized she was full of shit. ..
I feel you on this. I started watching her around the same time as you. And immediately saw through her bullshit :roll:
This GG page always gave me hope that not all people are gullible and stupid.

Every single person who got involved with her after the Roger Bart is a cheater video, where she showed her true colors for the 1st time, the people who got with Trasha after that video are beyond stupid to me.
That would involve Sean, Jason, Ethan...
Exactly. Get involved with Trash and prepare for your life to be ruined. Moses is next to escape. His life is already ruined, but I believe his family will step in and make him leave her.

Then, it'll be onto the next victim (or pay for another 12 month long fake relationship).

burubossip
Learner
Learner

Post by burubossip »

guys oh my god this is GLORIOUS! this is me watching her breakdown and the drama videos reporting on it
i'm LITERALLY dancing lmaoo :rofl:

igottagotta
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by igottagotta »

Just signed up. My first comment:

I CANNOT STAND THIS TRASH BAG

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

guys can we celebrate??

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

igottagotta wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:39 pm

Welcome!!! :love2: <3 :tu:

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Trasha’s new video: addressing everything. I don’t wanna give her views but did anybody watch it? Did she finally apologize and “addressed everything?”

If she did, I hope she doesn’t get a free pass like she usually does. This piece of shit does not deserve anything positive come her way anymore. Not that she ever did deserve anything in the first place. So sick of her.

igottagotta
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by igottagotta »

wtf_lame wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:22 pm
igottagotta wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:39 pm

Welcome!!! :love2: <3 :tu:
Thank you :D
wtf_lame wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:37 pm
Trasha’s new video: addressing everything. I don’t wanna give her views but did anybody watch it? Did she finally apologize and “addressed everything?”

If she did, I hope she doesn’t get a free pass like she usually does. This piece of shit does not deserve anything positive come her way anymore. Not that she ever did deserve anything in the first place. So sick of her.
I made it about 3 mins in before I couldn't stand it anymore. It's literally just more of the same bullshit from her, refusing to take any responsibility, blaming everyone else.

I've been reading people's thoughts on it - pretty much everyone agree that it's fucking horrible, so I don't think she'll get another pass on this.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

She didn’t address shit. As usual, she blamed Ethan, said she never said the teacher’s info, that it came from the magical H3 Reddit, and blamed all of the young ladies who were with Moses, saying you shouldn’t be in relationships in your early 20’s. Oh, she also turned off the comments, like a coward.

Linda2020
Informer
Informer

Post by Linda2020 »

Bitch cant even look into the camera!!!! The first sign of lying and manipulation.

Summary of the video:
She never lies only mispeaks when OTHER people give her wrong information and she doesnt fact check.
She never talks about other people anymore.
She never harasses people.
All the hate comes from H3 Subreddit.
She never mentioned the teachers name. It was all doxxed on Reddit.
The drama around Moses is all the young girls' fault because they were not meant to be in a relationship with an older man. Its not the older man fault anymore, now its the girl's fault for being stupid..
She tries to make peace with H3 but they refuse, so its their fault.
She is such a nice person that it only takes one phone call to ask her to stop talking about something and she does

Basically its one lie after another.
Gasligthing. Manipulating. Contradicting.

How come when other channels talk about her they get a strike for harrassment. But when Trasha talked about Vlog Squad , she never got a strike. ???

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

the thing is, h3 posted a small clip of them using a soundbite on her, she somehow manages to make it seem like they cant stop talking about her? girl, youre the one who cant stop talking about them! it was a silly clip they decided to post. they didnt make a whole entire video about you.

she said "saying his name" is triggering, then why were you will to say his name so often if it was so triggering? she also changed the whole story and said he was arrested for watching cp on his computer.

she did this to herself, she keeps saying how she wants this all to stop but she created this. ppl want her to take accountability and own up to her lies, thats it.

Chicken Skins
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chicken Skins »

This is from fat asses addressing everything video. She said she pleaded with Ethan and Hila to not mention her and Moses and they said no. She says, at this point I'm literally not a human, I'm an enemy, a target, and I tweeted I don't know what people want from me. Obviously I know they want Moses and I to break up(she scrunches her plastic misshapen face up) and says, that's literally never going to happen, like we have gone through so much at this point it's not happening. They want me off the internet. I've been on the internet since 2006, long before most people doing this, I want to, I work online. I'm not leaving, I want to live harmoniously and again if this is karma coming for me because of Frenemies and years of talking about and gossiping, I take it, I take it, and actually thank the Universe for teaching me a lesson because like it's life ruining, it can be life ruining. Then the only other option I can think of is they don't want me here, they don't want me to be alive and I'm thankful that I'm, I consider myself a pretty strong mentally strong person right now, um I'm on anti-psychotics and I had a psychotic breakdown and that's not good. And um, it's always something.
I'm done talking for now. Believe and trust I will stop talking about any past experiences I've had mentioning any names, it's so scary, the harassment so scary it's honestly so triggering seeing my name over and over and you start to believe you did something wrong, and I was just like whoa. I've never been the victim in any of this I you know I'm pleading for something to stop if I started it, if I instigated it, if I kept it going okay, I will take all that responsibility you know, anything to make it stop because it is such a big fan base and it's full of dark hatred and now they're taking something and spinning it into my and Moses and it's becoming too much.

So pretty much this cunt says she's never leaving the internet and she's never leaving Moses. Lol Trash bag thinks she can control everything, fuck you fat ass. You are going to lose your sponsors and everything else. I can't wait till piss water boy leaves her and takes all the money that's left after her career takes a nosedive.

Linda2020
Informer
Informer

Post by Linda2020 »

Here on GG we always said that Trasha will mess with the wrong person one day. I always thought it would be Jeffree Star. Looks like its Ethan and Hila :D

igottagotta
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by igottagotta »

Linda2020 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:23 am
Here on GG we always said that Trasha will mess with the wrong person one day. I always thought it would be Jeffree Star. Looks like its Ethan and Hila :D
She 100% fucked with the wrong people. They're not just going to roll over and let Trisha spew out lies.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

I like to think this was the plan all along. Make money off of her, then watch her self destruct & implode all the while gently nudging her ultimate demise. It’s a glorious day in the neighborhood!!!

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”