Angie Crystal Part 2

silkscrunchie
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Angie Crystal Part 2

Post by silkscrunchie »

iLavenderLush wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:09 am
OMG THIS BITCH DID NOT, She's getting ANOTHER Kitten, After she pet dumped the other 2 kittens and the dog / puppy, This is sickning, She claims she was bullied but all she does is lie and treat her pets like crap and gets called out for it and she plays the victim, She is really desprate for, YouTube, Views to get a new kitten and show her kids more often in these trying to ggo viral, In TGhese YouTube Vlogs.! , But that poor kitten they might get though
She fed the new kitten in a bowl that still has the price tag/label on the INSIDE! Who feeds their pets in UNWASHED DISHES? With possible toxins in the label! Poor kitty :,(

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Her new house or apartment must be a dump definitely not her vibe cuz she hasn’t shown it once not even the bath room wall like how she used to start out her vlogs. All her stuff is in storage she got all that marble looking dollar tree junk and is eating off her old plastic dishes with a plastic fork 😂😂. How dumb can she be to get another cat her life is still falling apart so this one won’t last for long either.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

silkscrunchie wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:05 am
iLavenderLush wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:09 am
OMG THIS BITCH DID NOT, She's getting ANOTHER Kitten, After she pet dumped the other 2 kittens and the dog / puppy, This is sickning, She claims she was bullied but all she does is lie and treat her pets like crap and gets called out for it and she plays the victim, She is really desprate for, YouTube, Views to get a new kitten and show her kids more often in these trying to ggo viral, In TGhese YouTube Vlogs.! , But that poor kitten they might get though
She fed the new kitten in a bowl that still has the price tag/label on the INSIDE! Who feeds their pets in UNWASHED DISHES? With possible toxins in the label! Poor kitty :,(
Why does she keep dumping pets and then getting different pets? For views… :raging:
WTF…. Nobody does that.
She needs to stop that crap.

Sarahsamantha
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sarahsamantha »

What a FREAKING IDIOT going on &on about how “cute” the McDonald’s plastic cup is lmao!!! She’s so stupid omg I wish I could slap her. Another cat for her to probably abuse and then dump. Someone needs to report her psycho ass for animal cruelty.

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

It’s like she is begging for Mc. Donald’s to sponsor her😂😂😂. Did I miss the road trip, and getting a new kitten because all I saw was her at a zoo forever getting way to excited about it and feeding a stray cat in the dark. Did she even show Kira I skipped through it?

hann45
Informer
Informer

Post by hann45 »

I feel so sorry for the kitten 😔 she probably only got another one since Debbie got another one. I wonder what ever happened with the dog. Poor animals and kiddos.

mysticalpineapple
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mysticalpineapple »

Since Angie is reading these and taking notes let’s see cooking vlog and that means no air fryer or spaghetti type of shit😂

nicollette
Learner
Learner

Post by nicollette »

It's obvious she has commitment issues in all areas of her life (kids, relationships, work, pets, etc).

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

nicollette wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:46 am
It's obvious she has commitment issues in all areas of her life (kids, relationships, work, pets, etc).
I agree 💯% This girl has no understanding of what it means to commit to people or responsibilities. It’s clear to see based off her out of wack uploading “schedule, how she has gone through so many baby daddies, and has even abandoned some of her kids too. I genuinely feel bad for all those kids she had that are certainly acquiring their own lists of trauma just by having her as a mom. I didnt even watch this last vlog. She’s just filming herself being the Disneyland mom that she is. No real mothering happens in her vlogs other than baking cupcakes, buying them clothes, or telling them how cute they are. Never seen her do a damn thing with them besides that and we all know she won’t change it up. She’s too basic and lacks the common sense.

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Does she ever post when she says she will? She just keeps talking about all these great videos she has coming and every time they change. They just keep getting lower views

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Chillout-00 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:35 pm
Does she ever post when she says she will? She just keeps talking about all these great videos she has coming and every time they change. They just keep getting lower views
Chillout-00 wrote:
She lies for a living 😂😂😂 Pinocchio is at it again!’ Lmaooo! She can never keep her word or stick to a schedule as much as her delusional mind believes it lol

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

How was that a moving vlog lol. She just titles her vids what ever she wants.No packing or moving(other then to a diff storage unit😂😂) no life update either. How sad is it that you have to ask goodwill if they will accept your shitty stuff before she throws it away. We all know she doesn’t have much stuff and her husband lived in a small one bedroom. She really is trying her best to hide the new place. I wouldn’t be surprised if that New Land Rover was just what the dealership gave her to use while they fixed her old range. Haven’t seen anymore pics or vids.

Steph101
Learner
Learner

Post by Steph101 »

Chillout-00 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:29 pm
How was that a moving vlog lol. She just titles her vids what ever she wants.No packing or moving(other then to a diff storage unit😂😂) no life update either. How sad is it that you have to ask goodwill if they will accept your shitty stuff before she throws it away. We all know she doesn’t have much stuff and her husband lived in a small one bedroom. She really is trying her best to hide the new place. I wouldn’t be surprised if that New Land Rover was just what the dealership gave her to use while they fixed her old range. Haven’t seen anymore pics or vids.
Of course it was a lender car lol. I don’t think I know anyone who tries to flex as hard as she does. You know you never had love when you have to take pictures of material things that aren’t even yours. Material things will never make up for love. Wanna know how bad her inconsistencies are . . . She said she was going “to the goodwill” lol that wasn’t goodwill she went to, that’s another local thrift store, I know this bc I’ve donated to that same place, I know that back way/street. Don’t be ashamed to say you know about other thrift stores. But honestly who says they’re going one place and end up at another. .

Steph101
Learner
Learner

Post by Steph101 »

Chillout-00 wrote:
We all know what her Q&A will be about “when are you moving” yet there’s no answer to that. There’s not a lot of answers to a lot of questions. . Like why do you still have old YouTube videos with Bryan in it . .

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

She vlogged 10 fucking minutes about nails and her vlog was about 20 minutes long. Who tf talks THAT much about their nails?! Then she decides to vlog her fucking storage unit lmfaoooo!! This broad was so proud of the forage unit, more proud than she’s ever been about her actual “homes” since we only ever saw a coffee counter, but here she is filming every square inch of a storage unit. She is wacko to say the least. It’s hilarious that she wanted to flex that she runs “2 miles” obviously because you know she didn’t lol. That broad won’t do anything other than get her nails done and buy coffee. She’s Pinocchio from her head to her toes, her nose even matches the character, long and pointy lmao.

Steph101
Learner
Learner

Post by Steph101 »

There’s a comment on her last video where someone asks if she’s Mexican . .
And another viewer replies to that by saying “I think she is but she’s ashamed to say it” 😂😂😂😂😂 if that ain’t the damn truth !!!! Living in a small town where people know you and know what you’re about is probably the wrong place to try and act like you’re a celebrity of some sort lol. The truth is she’s not friendly. She will stare and look you up and down as if you were a threat. A woman with a little bit of self confidence doesn’t act that way.

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Pinocchio lied again 👃 lmaoooo whats new? A new dumpster she’s probably living in lol or maybe she’s sleeping in her ugly, played out Range Rover? We all know she will do whatever it takes to keep that, even if it means living in it lmao!

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

She IS homeless?! She did a whole ass make up routine in a hotel bath towel in a hotel bathroom. Tacky and gross! At least tell the subs you’re bouncing around and currently renting a hotel room, But nooo she wants to keep her broke-life under wraps and keep acting like she’s too good to be homeless… well that’s my theory 😂

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂 That is 100% the Hampton Inn same bedding, same shower with the handicap railing, same sliding door behind her, and same wall paper. That is so funny!!! How low can she get. I truly believe they are living in hotels and bouncing around. How does she go from dream house shopping to this. Angie I’m embarrassed for you!😂

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Just like when she acted like the lobby bathroom at her old apartment was hers. She even brought her coffee and that pink light to try and make ppl believe it.

Return to “Angie Crystal”