Website for business

spicy
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Website for business

Post by spicy »

What is the best website builder for a small business? I’m in the process of starting up a business and I’m planning on creating my own website. What I’m most concerned with is making my site look professional and driving traffic to it.

WilliG
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Website for business

Post by WilliG »

I think it's better to hire pro devs to save both time and money. I'm working in healthcare and for building an app I found healthcare software solutions. They did all work at the highest level and at affordable price. What could be better. They offer a full cycle of application design, integration and management services.

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ADMIN »

spicy wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:18 am
What is the best website builder for a small business? I’m in the process of starting up a business and I’m planning on creating my own website. What I’m most concerned with is making my site look professional and driving traffic to it.
Websites are best built by professionals, not using a website builder. If you want it done right, hire a professional!

Conscianxions
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Conscianxions »

ADMIN wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:41 pm
spicy wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:18 am
Websites are best built by professionals, not using a website builder. If you want it done right, hire a professional!
Hi, that depends. I built my business website on Wordpress for $0 and crawlers have no issues with that. All my pages, if categorized correctly, are indexed perfectly. The bigger problem was that its DR and TF were not going up and that influenced the positions in search. But with natural links exchange I gradually had them believe that my website is trustworthy and deserves better places under the Sun.

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ADMIN »

Conscianxions wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:16 am
ADMIN wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:41 pm

Hi, that depends. I built my business website on Wordpress for $0 and crawlers have no issues with that. All my pages, if categorized correctly, are indexed perfectly. The bigger problem was that its DR and TF were not going up and that influenced the positions in search. But with natural links exchange I gradually had them believe that my website is trustworthy and deserves better places under the Sun.
Care to explain to people what DR and TF are ?

Return to “Technology”