Je suis Lou

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Re: Je suis Lou

Post by alexachungslegs »

Yeah, I wonder if that was a dig at her as most luxe YTs seem to follow her at least on one of her channels. I totally missed that she now has a 3rd Hermes bag- the picotin. It just gets more and more unrealistic that all of her bags are real Those super fake bags apparently also come w all the boxes and fake receipts etc. Not saying that all her bags are fake, but now I am convinced that at least some are. The pace of her unboxing is just too unrealistic, esp for her age.

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Also really interesting to see the fat ass sailing boat she and her boo bought- and ofc asking directly for Patreon donations to make the boat prettier. She really has no shame.

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

alexachungslegs wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:19 pm
Also really interesting to see the fat ass sailing boat she and her boo bought- and ofc asking directly for Patreon donations to make the boat prettier. She really has no shame.
I think everyone donating is really dumb. Sorry, but honestly. This girl should sell her bags to make the boat nice. Who does she think she is... No shame, no respect, just very shallow. This girl is not as sweet as she tries to come across. Just a very very dirty character.
WHoever donates is stupid af. sorry no words left for these people...

I'm sure her boyfriend pays for the boat stuff and she uses the money to create content aka. buy shit to unbox. I'm really disgusted by her... its disgusting people who really need the money are probaly shaking their heads. urg
:love2: :ele: :love2:

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

she is def. not a sweet person at all. She s beyond entitled. In several videos she just sits on the boat, complaining about all the tourists around her. Yeah, bish, maybe don't live in one of Mexico's no1 party cities then. Also, the amount she traveled before the rona...I am sure she was just one of those annoying type of tourists she is now complaining about. And yaaay, another luxury haul. I work sooo hard for my money y'all. Funny how fast she threw that "1 bag in 1 bag out" rule overboard because she just wants a big bag collection. Also, she said on Insta that the white dress was from Zara and now she says it s Zimmerman? Lol, lying and full of shit as per usual.

Yeah, I am sure the bf pays for all the boat stuff apart from Lou's Patreon "please sponsor our boat" attempt. (I still can t get my head around why someone would give her money. If u have play money treat yourself and/or donate it to your local women shelter or whatnot. But don't fund that entitled girl). Also, I hate her screaming at the camera all the time. Can t she speak with a normal voice ?! So aggressive.

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Yourtrueguru2021 »

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

It's her family related to the Jose Cuervo Tequila Owners ?

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

Je suis Lou

Please don’t use this site to stalk people

Marielee12
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Marielee12 »

I think this thread was fun to red the first couple of posts but it has become something else, this is her personal information being exposed to anyone that can read, is no one here concerned about her safety? Talking about her bags and if they are fake or not is one thing, but we can see she lives in mexico, she has said before she doesn’t go out because she doesn’t feel safe and that she wants to move. I don’t like her, but this is just not okay.

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

I knew she would delete it the second I post about it. LOL I took many screenshots in advance. 😂😂😂

What honestly stood out to me at the go found me was that her own Family donated alot of money to her. Doesn't she always say shes not in good terms with them? I think it's mostly bc of her. Who knows maybe they feel played by having donated and instead of buying her new boat she first went to buy a bunch of bags.
Last edited by cestpain on Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

cestpain wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:30 am
I knew she would delete it the second I post about it. LOL I took many screenshots in advance. 😂😂😂

What honestly stood out to me at the go found me was that her own Family donated alot of money to her. Doesn't she always say shes not in good terms with them? I think it's mostly bc of her. Who knows maybe they feel played by having donated and instead of buying her new boat she first went to buy a bunch of bags.
That's exactly what I thought, she bought all the bags with the donation money she got for the boat! The dates even match up.
I believe her family has money so don't worry about her safety, if you got money enough in Mexico to buy what she shows, she has money enough for security.
I just wish she was more honest

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

cestpain wrote:
Haha, I haven 't checked this forum for some weeks. what post did she delete? Well, and also not surprised at all that she scams people out of their money (family or not) so she can go buy bags. She is so freaking shady.

myken
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by myken »

I complained in the comments on one of her videos that this was just becoming an unboxing channel now. Lou answered that it was unboxings that everyone wanted to see and those videos got views. She kind of complained that if she posted something else, she wouldn't get as many views. But she also said that growing her channel wasn't really important to her.. Her father has been buying bags for her for a long time and even paid for her rent, but according to Lou she can now pay for herself. But I'm not sure if she is honest, because it is impossible to manage both college, rent, food and all those expensive bags.
I don't believe her "I am so thankful for my viewers because I really don't have any friends" b*lls*it. It's so fake. It's all an act, and Lou is not a very good actress. I used to like her, but now I just get annoyed when I see her trying to act all sweet and innocent when she clearly is not.

GabryG1994-
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GabryG1994- »

I stopped following her and yet she appears in my Youtube suggestions because of the content i watch but yes, girl is unboxing Hermes every month while paying for everything else. It’s too fake. I can not understand how people believe and praise her “hard work”
I cannot blame her for keep unboxing, its the people who follow her who support such content to begin with.

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

alexachungslegs wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:08 pm
cestpain wrote:
Haha, I haven 't checked this forum for some weeks. what post did she delete? Well, and also not surprised at all that she scams people out of their money (family or not) so she can go buy bags. She is so freaking shady.

She deleted the gofundme where she was begging for money for a new sailing boat. Most of the donations was from her family members. Here are all the screenshots and her sad story.
Also did you guys notice that she deleted all her Videos ( from the sailing channel ) after we complained that she was beging for money there 😂😂 but buying a new hermes every other month(for views, now we know it officially bc it brings more views)

I believe she is a ' fake it til you make it' she will get into so much debt until she's youtube famous. 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

Also what doesn't add up is her constant complain about how much she works and that she's so fully invested and does so many things at once. LOL how come she talks about being able to binge watching shows ?
She says she saves money by not going to the hair dresser or nail salon. Still she's posting a new many every other week. WHo is she trying to manipulate?

Did you guys see her post about wanting a new puppy? Is she out of her mind? Her boyfriend clearly said no for good reasons but she said in the post that she wants to convince him. This girl clearly wants her way and this poor guy just goes with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Thanks for the screenshots! Oh god, that's so pathetic, she doesn't even sail "professionally" anymore. Not surprised at all that she deleted all the sailing boat videos as they clearly showed that she and her bf have some (probably scammed) money at hand yet begging for more for the "sailing boat rennovation " ....uuhhuuum. I bet, despite her claiming to be oh sooooo insecure, that she bosses her bf around. Bossy, bitchy and passive aggressive as she often demonstrates when replying to comments on her channel. Hopefully more people will see right through her fake bs

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

Someone tell this girl what sukha means in russian?

Here is a screenshot.. I'm wondering what suprise we would get if we enter that Petreon 😂

an unboxing Video? Her talking about an Hermes bag?

cocolovesdrama
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cocolovesdrama »

I have been following her since the very early days, before she even had like 4 or 5 K subs on her channel. I found her through her heavily curated instagram feed and I still think to this day the same I thing that came to my mind after scrolling her page for like 5 minutes....

Middle Class or Upper Middle class at most, DEF supported by her parents or family (if it is ilegal, shady, credit card debt or legal funds no idea) buys a ton of fakes in hopes of becoming an influencer and... I think she is getting there. Some people are so naive and will believe anyone on youtube.

Sorry but no one in their rignt mind can actually believe this girl has a ton of time to work on her online persona and produce all this content and goes to college, also has time to work and make insane amounts of money to afford that lifestyle. If from day one she went on social media saying I AM RICH this is how I afford all of this (Even if it was a lie, cuz with all the evidence here we know she is not rich) it was prob more believable that you know.... playing the UH I work hard and save. LOL

My take is prob a family that used to enjoy a nice and comfy position, maybe not even that. In Mexico it is super common that a lot of people you meet in the upper circles are not rich themselves, they just orbit around the rich and powerful and to get some connections. I know a ton of people like that!

Myfamily back in Mexico are longtime members of a local and very pprestigioucountry club, almost half the people there struggle to pay the fees but stay there for apperances, once my mom was invited to a bag party, while we where visiting some relatives in Mexico a hey had some shady lady come from China and who would sell LV, Chanel, Gucci for 250 ish USD. Birkins where 500. While that is a working class person=s average salary in Mexico, for someone upper middle class that is a very cheap baag, something you could buy every single month..... wait.... isnt that what Lou does? Buys a designer bag every month?

ele97
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by ele97 »

Me and Lou talked a while ago when she had a much smaller audience because we had stuff in common, she said her dad paid for her bags but he was never there for her and sort of threw money at her, but he damaged her mental health a lot. I felt quite sorry for her then

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”