Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crystal Conte Part 3

Post by louigirl »

makeupguru101x wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:32 am
I hope these dashmal products are safe for babies and are government approved 😣
They aren’t even practical. Pretty. Yes. Practical no. Anything feeding related all gets thrown on the floor anyway. Why compete with companies that are to standard and practical? She gives me CMC Gold (well established baby gear company) vibes.. but in a bad way. Like she’s ripping them off

makeupguru101x
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by makeupguru101x »

Latest Tik Tok comments aren’t the nicest
Ouch

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

makeupguru101x wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:23 am
Latest Tik Tok comments aren’t the nicest
Ouch
Haha! I just had to go and watch. Crystal making a tiktok that colourful baby toys don't fit her aesthetic. If people disagree she will lip sync a song in your face.

I feel sorry for anyone who sent her stuff that Crystal has shoved in a closet. As she wants to be like the other Mummy influencers and have poo brown rainbows.

_blank_
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by _blank_ »

snap2it wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 11:29 pm
Laughed so much during Crystal's tips to start your own business. Her brushes are hardly a top seller, she pretty much said so herself as she only makes do with prepaid satchels. While so many small businesses have a business account with Australia Post and can print off their own labels. She must have so much stock that has been sitting there for years.

Daisy has so many clothes and people have sent her presents as well.

howdydoody wrote:
> I think it’s funny that boring Crystal blocked me on Instagram when I
> hadn’t commented anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just one day realised I hadn’t seen her
> stuff in a while and then couldn’t find her account 😂

Weird! You're not missing much just orange filtered Crystal posing with a Shark vacuum etc
Just realised this too. I didn’t follow her, just the occasional look for a laugh, way back in when she started I did though. Clearly she has enough time to dig though the depths of her analytics and block people, it’s probably slashed her reach figures.

Her whole ‘brand’ has not aged well along with her image. The bleached hair, orange fake tan and heavy makeup ages her so much, the filters though are next level. Funny how she is trying so hard to be a mummy blogger but never has photos of catching up with friends...

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

So her new baby store launched. I do think it is a waste of her time and money tagging every item, as all that would just go in the bin when the customer receives the item. Instead I would just wrap it in tissue paper, with a Dashmal sticker.

Not sure what she is going to do with her paintings and makeup brushes. For a large house, she has every room full of her crap.

louigirl
Talker
Talker

Post by louigirl »

Can she get some f*cking therapy and act like an adult? And maybe stop pumping out her kid to sell crap that everyone else sells too? Please and thank you and get over yourself CC

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

It's been interesting watching the business vlogs. Poor Crystal actually had to work! That's the thing with small businesses and working from home, you get no real break as you are constantly surrounded by all your stock.

Heh Crystal complaining that if she posts 2 photos a day on her business page, that's 14 photos a week. Cue the dramatic sigh from Crystal. You could start the week off by writing down what photos you'll take or check to see what items aren't selling and promote those. Instagram is all free advertising and you can use it to your advantage.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

snap2it wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:53 pm
It's been interesting watching the business vlogs. Poor Crystal actually had to work! That's the thing with small businesses and working from home, you get no real break as you are constantly surrounded by all your stock.

Heh Crystal complaining that if she posts 2 photos a day on her business page, that's 14 photos a week. Cue the dramatic sigh from Crystal. You could start the week off by writing down what photos you'll take or check to see what items aren't selling and promote those. Instagram is all free advertising and you can use it to your advantage.
Must be hard at work... Monday night I had bad insomnia and ended up going down a YouTube rabbit hole and ended up lurking her channel again then decided to see if quartz beauty was still a thing now she has Dashmal. Stupidly made a small purchase since things were on sale. That was around 2am Tuesday morning and now 3am Saturday morning and hasn’t been shipped yet so I just decided to email and request the order be cancelled

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

howdydoody wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:56 am
snap2it wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:53 pm

Must be hard at work... Monday night I had bad insomnia and ended up going down a YouTube rabbit hole and ended up lurking her channel again then decided to see if quartz beauty was still a thing now she has Dashmal. Stupidly made a small purchase since things were on sale. That was around 2am Tuesday morning and now 3am Saturday morning and hasn’t been shipped yet so I just decided to email and request the order be cancelled
Interesting! I was tempted to buy some brushes too. Glad I didn't if the wait is that long! She did say that Daisy had gastro and passed it on to her.

I still think she should close Quartz beauty and focus on one shop.

From her business vlogs. I get the impression that she is over the mundane tasks. As she said something about showing Dean how to pack orders.

That's the thing with small businesses there is no break and you have to do everything. Having a full time job in the outside world doesn't look so bad. At least there's paid leave and you get your weekends.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

snap2it wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:21 pm
howdydoody wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:56 am

Interesting! I was tempted to buy some brushes too. Glad I didn't if the wait is that long! She did say that Daisy had gastro and passed it on to her.

From her business vlogs. I get the impression that she is over the mundane tasks. As she said something about showing Dean how to pack orders.

That's the thing with small businesses there is no break and you have to do everything. Having a full time job in the outside world doesn't look so bad. At least there's paid leave and you get your weekends.
Well as of this morning I received an email saying it was undelivered as that email address was not in use- the email address listed on the website!

Went to try and cancel through Afterpay (since I’m blocked on Insta from all her accounts so unable to contact through those!!) and found completely different email address for Quartz so emailed that. If I don’t hear back by Tuesday I’ll contact Afterpay directly.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

howdydoody wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:03 am
snap2it wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:21 pm

Well as of this morning I received an email saying it was undelivered as that email address was not in use- the email address listed on the website!

Went to try and cancel through Afterpay (since I’m blocked on Insta from all her accounts so unable to contact through those!!) and found completely different email address for Quartz so emailed that. If I don’t hear back by Tuesday I’ll contact Afterpay directly.
Quartz Beauty says it takes 2 days to ship and Dashmal is 2-4 days! I think she needs to review the information on her website. Also Quartz Beauty instagram last post was November 2021.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

snap2it wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:36 pm
howdydoody wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:03 am

Quartz Beauty says it takes 2 days to ship and Dashmal is 2-4 days! I think she needs to review the information on her website. Also Quartz Beauty instagram last post was November 2021.
They (probably Dean) cancelled my order at 6:30am. No mention of the email mishap just one sentence but I’m happy it’s now sorted.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

She sent @shaaanxo a box of Dashmal products

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

howdydoody wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:39 pm
I haven't checked in with Shannon in years. I sister know she was pregnant.

Shannon tagged it as paid partnership. Not sure if Crystal sent her free products in exchange to feature on Shannon's instagram.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

snap2it wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:00 pm
howdydoody wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:39 pm
I haven't checked in with Shannon in years. I sister know she was pregnant.

Shannon tagged it as paid partnership. Not sure if Crystal sent her free products in exchange to feature on Shannon's instagram.
I only saw it on her Facebook stories and it didn’t say paid partnership there and I just assumed it was freebies sent to her in hopes she would promote Dashmal

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Life update from our mate CC…she back on keto, which I feel she has to announce to the world every time she starts back up. Every thing is so hard now that she has a toddler blah blah blah.
Deans step sister died a little while back, I wish she would say how? She was only 24, beautiful girl, I found her Instagram and TikTok. But I’m assuming it was something tragic like a car accident or drug overdose, because I’m sure that she would of said if it was something like cancer etc.

She didn’t even follow Crystal on Instagram, so couldn’t of been that close. Just another way for her to make it all about herself 😐

Also does anyone think that daisy is an angry looking kid most of the time?
Someone asked if she wanted more kids and she said yes but wasn’t sure if she has PTSD from her TTC journey. I’m sure she’ll time it with daisy going to school, that way she won’t have to go back to work.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jpop26 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:58 pm
Life update from our mate CC…she back on keto, which I feel she has to announce to the world every time she starts back up. Every thing is so hard now that she has a toddler blah blah blah.
Deans step sister died a little while back, I wish she would say how? She was only 24, beautiful girl, I found her Instagram and TikTok. But I’m assuming it was something tragic like a car accident or drug overdose, because I’m sure that she would of said if it was something like cancer etc.

She didn’t even follow Crystal on Instagram, so couldn’t of been that close. Just another way for her to make it all about herself 😐

Also does anyone think that daisy is an angry looking kid most of the time?
Someone asked if she wanted more kids and she said yes but wasn’t sure if she has PTSD from her TTC journey. I’m sure she’ll time it with daisy going to school, that way she won’t have to go back to work.
I didn't realise that this was Crystal's first video for 2022. I did hear her say she had a vlog from January, but a brand needed to approve it first and they never did.

Daisy is a cute kid. Maybe the 2 day a week at daycare will help her look less angry!

I hardly think Crystal is making anything from Dashmal.

I also noticed that she wasn't invited to Nikkia Joy's wedding.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Yeah I noticed no wedding invite too. And they both live in Victoria…also her old friend senay is pregnant, I wonder if she got a congratulations from Crystal?

I think daisy is cute too, but most of the time she looks angry. I wonder how much Crystal earns off her “work”? Someone asked her what does Dean do for work and she said he’s a team leader for Telstra workers. Crystal used to work at the council, pity she ditched that the second she could 🤨

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jpop26 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:57 pm
Yeah I noticed no wedding invite too. And they both live in Victoria…also her old friend senay is pregnant, I wonder if she got a congratulations from Crystal?

I think daisy is cute too, but most of the time she looks angry. I wonder how much Crystal earns off her “work”? Someone asked her what does Dean do for work and she said he’s a team leader for Telstra workers. Crystal used to work at the council, pity she ditched that the second she could 🤨
In one business vlog she said that she was losing money on Dashmal as there are so many expenses with bringing her stock into the country.

Dean has a really good steady job.

I didn't know Senay was pregnant, I saw that Nikkia congratulated her. Even though Nikkia is fairly big youtuber I don't think she had any influencers at her wedding.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Just watched Nikkia’s wedding video and saw Jacob, a fellow influencer in one of the crowd shots, someone Crystal used to be friends with along with senay. I’d say Crystal went a bit off the rails when she was trying to become pregnant and cut ties with them all, Or they got sick of her shit. I remember when her old friend Tanya MUA got pregnant with her like 3rd or 4th kid she was posting on her socials #whatsonemore. That must of cut Crystal deep considering she didn’t even have one at that stage. As someone who’s child free by choice, I can’t understand the mindset of not feeling complete unless you pro create.

Return to “Crystal Conte”