Sasha Alsberg Part 3

oh_do_tell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sasha Alsberg Part 3

Post by oh_do_tell »

Did her now ex-roommate react in any way? I know they were super extra happy living together :D

anastasia1989
Learner
Learner

Post by anastasia1989 »

It looks like her new place is a lower ground floor flat and the “outdoor space” seems to be a square metre of concrete. I wonder how long it will be before she’s moving again because “this place is so dark and gets no natural light, and I need light for filming!!!”. Not that she really films anymore anyway. I wonder what happened with the flat mate mate and whether the move was as amicable as Sasha makes it out to be.

Ravenclawreader
Learner
Learner

Post by Ravenclawreader »

Sasha did an Instagram live yesterday where she said she left her roommate on good terms because they had an agreement from the start that Sasha would leave if the flat wasn’t the best option for her dogs... Which begs the question why they didn’t just try to find a more dog-friendly flat in the first place? That place clearly wasn’t going to be the best option.

She also confirmed that she left her roommate without a new person to cover her portion of the rent, which is kind of crappy even if they had an agreement that Sasha could leave at any time. She said her landlord was very understanding and worked with her about the move, so it didn’t sound like she was expected to cover her part of the rent through the duration of her lease.

She also claimed that the rent on her new place was amazingly low because of the pandemic. Even if that was true, I imagine her rent cost will skyrocket as soon as the landlord’s contract allows them to, which means she might need to move yet again.

TheraLee
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheraLee »

anastasia1989 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:37 pm
It looks like her new place is a lower ground floor flat and the “outdoor space” seems to be a square metre of concrete. I wonder how long it will be before she’s moving again because “this place is so dark and gets no natural light, and I need light for filming!!!”. Not that she really films anymore anyway. I wonder what happened with the flat mate mate and whether the move was as amicable as Sasha makes it out to be.
Long time lurker, especially on this board as I’m a Booktube watcher and Londoner, so her behaviour in the pandemic has really made me crazy.

Just wanted to say I know a lot of “homes” like hers and it’s actually a basement, one room studio. Laughed out loud when she said she had a “cave bathroom.” No girl, you’re just living in a basement 😂
Also find it ridiculous that she’s acting like this is better for her dogs. Again, she lives in an underground studio most likely surrounded by concrete in the city centre and her garden is basically her front stoop.
No wonder she got such a low price!
Last edited by TheraLee on Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

NARSMACBENEFIT
Learner
Learner

Post by NARSMACBENEFIT »

TheraLee wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:11 am
anastasia1989 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:37 pm
Long time lurker, especially on this board as I’m a Booktube watcher and Londoner, so her behaviour in the pandemic has really made me crazy.

Just wanted to say I know a lot of “homes” like hers and it’s actually a basement, one room studio. Laughed out loud when she said she had a “cave bathroom.” No girl, you’re just living in a basement 😂
Also find it ridiculous that she’s acting like this is better for her dogs. Again, she lives in an underground studio most likely surrounded by concrete in the city centre and her garden is basically her front stoop.
I would love to know what borough she now lives in and if she's still in Kensington. Even a basement studio would go for a minimum £1200 a month in Central London 😂😂

Has she mentioned how many bedrooms it has?

booksandfood
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by booksandfood »

All these multiple stories a day with captions about how happy her dogs are is unnerving. They’re a breed of working dog sitting in a tiny block of concrete, who are you trying to convince here? Since she said they were happy at the old place but then had to move because it didn’t suit them, we already know she lies about it anyway.
I just feel like the amount of times she shoves in our faces ‘how happy’ those dogs are is very telling. My heart goes out to them, it’s so unfair. It really shows us how vain she truly is to do this to a dog.

TheraLee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TheraLee »

NARSMACBENEFIT wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:35 am
TheraLee wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:11 am

I would love to know what borough she now lives in and if she's still in Kensington. Even a basement studio would go for a minimum £1200 a month in Central London 😂😂

Has she mentioned how many bedrooms it has?
No but it’s clear from her endless insta stories it’s a studio.
She tried so hard to project this perfect/movie-like life there’s no way she will admit that she rushed a move and now lives in a smaller, rubbish place. I give her 6months til she moves again

TheraLee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TheraLee »

booksandfood wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:55 pm
All these multiple stories a day with captions about how happy her dogs are is unnerving. They’re a breed of working dog sitting in a tiny block of concrete, who are you trying to convince here? Since she said they were happy at the old place but then had to move because it didn’t suit them, we already know she lies about it anyway.
I just feel like the amount of times she shoves in our faces ‘how happy’ those dogs are is very telling. My heart goes out to them, it’s so unfair. It really shows us how vain she truly is to do this to a dog.
Couldn’t have said it better! Totally agree!
I don’t want them to go through the trauma of being re-homed but at this rate that might actually be healthier for them

anastasia1989
Learner
Learner

Post by anastasia1989 »

100% the dogs would be better off living on a farm or a big property where they have space to move and mental stimulation. However Sasha isn’t really interested in doing what’s best for the dogs, she’s interested in doing what’s best for her. It’s selfish. Also in her Instagram stories today you can see a second dinner plate, so she already has someone over. Technically she is allowed a support bubble now but it can only be one household, and I highly doubt she’ll only be having the same person around each time (given her past behaviour).

alice2069
Learner
Learner

Post by alice2069 »

TheraLee wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:27 pm
booksandfood wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:55 pm
Couldn’t have said it better! Totally agree!
I don’t want them to go through the trauma of being re-homed but at this rate that might actually be healthier for them
She should've just left them with her roommate back in the US. It seemed like she was the one taking care of them all the time anyway and I'm sure they got really attached to her.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

anastasia1989 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:14 am
That’s what I don’t understand, she’s hardly putting any real content out there, how is she making her money? She’s been writing and talking about this “project red” for what feels like forever. I guess I don’t really think that Taran would be funding her lifestyle. I figured he would obviously be footing the bill when they’re together, but not going so far as to cover her accommodation/daily living expenses. Who knows really. And she’s even paying someone to walk her dogs, according to her latest Instagram posts. The sum total of her output seems to be photos of her dogs, photos of cheese laden food, and endless hints and teases about project red (which seems to have no concrete timeline).
I wouldn't be surprised if she got some sort of inheritance/life insurance from her dad. iirc someone in the earlier threads said her childhood home was valued for almost a million dollars so I wouldn't be surprised if her parents set up a trust or something for her.

FionaRay
Learner
Learner

Post by FionaRay »

What happened to this topic? Why was it inactive for so long? :/

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

FionaRay wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:15 pm
What happened to this topic? Why was it inactive for so long? :/
This thread was deleted during a glitch when the board was having so many issues. I am working on restoring the thread and the
attachments for everyone. Then I am going to to try to merge this thread and the subsequent Thread 3 (take 2) together. We
lost a lot of threads and I am trying to recover them. That is why this everyone can see the thread now. The thread is unlocked
today because I am working on it and you could post on it.
Here is the link to Thread 3 Take 2 viewtopic.php?f=531&t=38074&start=20
:cheers:

Return to “BookTube”