The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Post by chefigata »

how sad is she that every year she obsesses over the same thing - whether she can go out without foundation and make up. She goes and fries her skin, then proudly reports that she's been going out without makeup. What an accomplishment, Meme.
Not using makeup must be some sign of youth in her delusional mind so she is desperately clinging to it. Sorry Meme, you look older than your age, thanks to years of baking in the sun and outdated, frumpy style.

The new art looks so wrong in their place. It makes it even more impersonal and bland. What happened to the painting made by the Russian painter that Alex spent so much money on? Not expensive enough to display? lol

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Post by qwerty888 »

Absolute cringe. What a sad life Alexa and her narcissists are having.

hoklemnilka12
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hoklemnilka12 »

Is there Part 11?

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

Oh man this place is a little dead.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

qwerty888 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:06 pm
Absolute cringe. What a sad life Alexa and her narcissists are having.

Is meme possessed? Sure looks deranged

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

Looks like Lidia is in Bath with them. I wonder if she was with them in Italy as well? As if she just came to the UK she’d have to quarantine for 14 days and by extension so would the household. Unless she circumvented it by going to Italy and then coming into the U.K...

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Yep, according to Lidia (on her instagram), she's been in London since July.
She was either with them in Italy all along or maybe house-sitting in London?? Either way, the Icunts cannot live without their nanny/maid.

Btw, the more active thread is on Tattle Life, though I still prefer GG.. https://tattle.life/threads/mimi-and-alex-ikonn.7533/

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

qwerty888 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:10 pm
Yep, according to Lidia (on her instagram), she's been in London since July.
She was either with them in Italy all along or maybe house-sitting in London?? Either way, the Icunts cannot live without their nanny/maid.

Btw, the more active thread is on Tattle Life, though I still prefer GG.. https://tattle.life/threads/mimi-and-alex-ikonn.7533/
I haven’t been following Lidia as I don’t follow any of them so was wondering when she got to the UK. How she even managed to get to London in July is beyond me. I very much doubt they did the two week quarantine like they’re meant to...

And thanks! I’ll join over there as well, I just figured people got bored talking about these vapid people!

jun_6
Learner
Learner

Post by jun_6 »

naomi104 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:45 pm
Why does Alex look like he’s snorting coke? His 5 mins break is more likely to be 50 mins. Not many people are fortunate to get off wandering every 25 mins. Ask his idol Jeff Bezos and his outsourced companies how many times their drivers get a chance to take a piss each day? Image

Their empire is sinking fast no one needs a gratitude or productivity journals made from a sweat shop in China when people have nothing to be thankful about or work to go to at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He admitted that he had covid back in March. So irresponsible and reckless not to quarantine for 14 days. Mimi and Alexa were out and about that entire time as well.

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

Where are you people, the thread on Tattle is dead as well. Much like their majesties Meme and Grandpa.
https://tattle.life/threads/mimi-and-al ... 3/page-29
The Banned link does not work for me. Does it still exists?
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

hysteriiia
Learner
Learner

Post by hysteriiia »

where has everyone gone ? this thread used to be so active !

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

Hey, we're over on the other website that shall not be named. Something like Tatleur ;)
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

hysteriiia
Learner
Learner

Post by hysteriiia »

Delizia wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:05 pm
Hey, we're over on the other website that shall not be named. Something like Tatleur ;)
thanks ! sent you a DM !

dc96
Learner
Learner

Post by dc96 »

hysteriiia wrote:
> thanks ! sent you a DM !
Could you kindly also navigate me there? Haven't seen anyone posting on here in a long time :(

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

hysteriiia wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:57 am
Delizia wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:05 pm
thanks ! sent you a DM !
Can you please send me a dm with the link as well!

hysteriiia
Learner
Learner

Post by hysteriiia »

can't help you guys, I never got the link !

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Google "mimi ikonn" and "T.A.T.T.L.E. life" without periods. You'll see the threads.

whisper111
Stalker
Stalker

Post by whisper111 »

Can't believe the Cons have finally divorced
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”