Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Erik Conover - part 2

Post by Dandelion »

gossiplovermary wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:55 pm
Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:48 am

It wasn't hard to find. I just looked at Hanna's tagged photos on Instagram.
Ok except I looked at her tagged photos before this... like when her video was posted and this wasn’t in it.. and it still isn’t in it. So don’t lie. How did you actually find it?
Lol, I'm not not lying. Hanna was tagged on those photos. If she's not tagged now, it's probably because she removed them after reading here.
gossiplovermary wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:02 pm

Yeah curious to know what this Hanna hater is hoping to get out of this? Like are we supposed to hate her because she as clearly taken advantage of as a freshly turned 18 your old (and god forbid a minor) by an almost 40 year old? If anything this adds to the narrative that older men take advantage of her and he’s finally gotten out. ITS NOT A YOUNG GIRLS FAULT WHEN AN OLDER MAN TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THEM. Especially a girl who is 18.
I'm not trying to get anything out of it. I went to her account, there was only that one photo with the cake, I clicked on tagged photos, scrolled through them, and discovered the pics with Wadi Gomero-Cure. I then googled the guy out of curiosity, found out his profession and age, and shared everything here. Are you Hanna, or related to her? Because you seem pretty worked up. And I think it's presumptuous to say she was taken advantage of. Maybe she really enjoyed being with this guy? Or maybe he offered her things she wanted, like travel and parties? I shared those infos partly because the narrative is usually that Erik chooses younger women, but maybe those girls also choose older men? In the situation with Hanna and Eric, it's hard to say who was taken advantage of more. They both seemed like usurpers to me in many ways. And, by the way, I don't hate Hanna. I always found her rather bland and boring, a young girl riding Erik's coattails but without anything much to offer, but pics of her ass. I hope she uses this next chapter in her life to develop more substance, because she strikes me as shallow.

lemonmartini
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by lemonmartini »

noli90 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:37 am
I don’t come here to engage in attacks by illogical nuts who think I’m Erik who don’t even read my posts- too many words for you? nor do I believe nonsensical lies by squidgells or llama/ jessica/hana minions threatened by “opinions”.

Squidgells oh my! thinks I hate women, based on seeing through bullshit youtubers. Very “logical” just like your “explanation” why you think Erik is a gold digger of Hanas parents. I watched Jessica since her days with Erik, never hated her, noticed she became nasty, was acting strangely for a while. I didn't understand why she was still invested to be so happy Erik was suffering.

I think it makes perfect sense Hana and Erik broke up, it was just jarring in timing. People talk of sociopathy with Erik, but being engaged one min, having a new bf the next, being snide on social media against her ex, looking happy and announcing it on ig doesn't seem normal behavior, would think the same if Erik suddenly had a new gf and did all that.

Llama seems unhinged: TOS. You’re not to come here and attack other people who don't think like you and prevent them from giving an opinion. This isn’t a place for youtubers or their friends and family to manipulate the public. At least one place has to be free of that.
The Hanna minions are nuts. Anything that casts a negative light on her is something they automatically doubt offering up their own speculations as facts. Now they're disparaging the surgeon, whom we've all know nothing much about, for taking advantage of precious Hanna...which seems to be a theme. Her sister was liking the surgeons photos...why didn't her family step in?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

lemonmartini wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:28 am
noli90 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:37 am
I don’t come here to engage in attacks by illogical nuts who think I’m Erik who don’t even read my posts- too many words for you? nor do I believe nonsensical lies by squidgells or llama/ jessica/hana minions threatened by “opinions”.

Squidgells oh my! thinks I hate women, based on seeing through bullshit youtubers. Very “logical” just like your “explanation” why you think Erik is a gold digger of Hanas parents. I watched Jessica since her days with Erik, never hated her, noticed she became nasty, was acting strangely for a while. I didn't understand why she was still invested to be so happy Erik was suffering.

I think it makes perfect sense Hana and Erik broke up, it was just jarring in timing. People talk of sociopathy with Erik, but being engaged one min, having a new bf the next, being snide on social media against her ex, looking happy and announcing it on ig doesn't seem normal behavior, would think the same if Erik suddenly had a new gf and did all that.

Llama seems unhinged: TOS. You’re not to come here and attack other people who don't think like you and prevent them from giving an opinion. This isn’t a place for youtubers or their friends and family to manipulate the public. At least one place has to be free of that.
The Hanna minions are nuts. Anything that casts a negative light on her is something they automatically doubt offering up their own speculations as facts. Now they're disparaging the surgeon, whom we've all know nothing much about, for taking advantage of precious Hanna...which seems to be a theme. Her sister was liking the surgeons photos...why didn't her family step in?
In one of the videos on their shared channel in which Hanna and Eric talk about their relationship, Hanna says, she has never seen large age gaps as a problem. She says that her parents have a bigger age difference as well, with her father being the older one. Was Hanna's mom also taken advantage of by her older partner? Maybe these people are okay with relationships like that. I personally am not a fan of big age gaps, but that's just me. I can judge and speculate about those kinds of relationships, but in the end, it's up to those people to live their lives as they choose, and it can work out great for them.

Return to “Erik Conover”