Our family nest - Part 2

mzkitteh

Re: Our family nest - Part 2

Post by mzkitteh »

Would you guys like a new thread? Give me a thread topic name and I'll make one. Otherwise I will just make a part 3.
.......meow.......

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by taytay »

Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird how big of a deal they’re making it that asha and chase won homecoming king and queen. I think it’s fine to mention it but really who cares enough to watch it happen in the vlog?

rulatows000
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by rulatows000 »

Idk, I thought it was cute that they won. I feel like it would've been a bigger deal if it was like prior years where they were actually having the dance and football game going on, this little assembly was just kind of awkward to watch. It was sweet that Candi and Ken got up early to go and attend it, they are very supportive parents. Haha, my parents would never have been bothered to attend something like that. I'm surprised they won, actually, with them doing online school the whole year and not really seeming much involved with their peers, but I'm guessing their Youtube presence was a factor in it.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

Karli posted a truth or drink video and the questions at 4 minute mark was if she still talks to emma. She said she doesn’t but there was a period of time not too long ag where they did for a bit. She said their families are on bad terms right now but she personally is over everything that happened between them. She said she still loves them all because they’re family and family is forever

iseeyouwatchingmeMB
Learner
Learner

Post by iseeyouwatchingmeMB »

I haven’t watched the recent videos but that’s good that Karli doesn’t hold anything against Emma since their families are on bad terms. I was really surprised that Chase and Asha got nominated since they seem like neither of them have a social life apart from each other (I really don’t mean that to be mean). I’m glad they won - I’ve always felt like they were so wrapped up in each other that they kind of missed out on typical high school stuff so this makes me happy for them.

Return to “Our Family Nest”