Sebinah Hussain

Re: Sebinah Hussain

Post by Guest »

LONELYQUEEN wrote:I always thought her long big head contained brains but clearly not from what I heard about her husband? I can’t believe he has a 5 year old daughter. Very interesting. All her outfits are atrocious but I honestly thought she was a sensible one
She's always wearing leather pants even during pregnancy seems like she has a fetish lmao

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

What is it with her husband and those Islamic quotes on his Instagram stories? Is he having a dig at his wife? Doesn't he agree with what she does?

yourfaveisfake18
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by yourfaveisfake18 »

Starflowerpower73 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:20 pm
What is it with her husband and those Islamic quotes on his Instagram stories? Is he having a dig at his wife? Doesn't he agree with what she does?

Lol I thought that too! I messaged him asking why is he posting quotes demeaning women and he replied with this/ I also asked are these quotes aimed at your wife:
C8F7953F-E5C0-4F8E-BB29-1C4335273A82.jpeg
7E922E1E-B6FF-4E4C-B6CB-5D0BD1028B39.jpeg
482855BF-FC9F-40FC-906F-CA53BFD91EBA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

canbrit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by canbrit »

yourfaveisfakedelete8 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:38 pm
Starflowerpower73 wrote:

Lol I thought that too! I messaged him asking why is he posting quotes demeaning women and he replied with this/ I also asked are these quotes aimed at your wife:C8F7953F-E5C0-4F8E-BB29-1C4335273A82.jpeg
Seems like you hit a nerve. He has since posted on his stories. Such fake little shits. Tells people not to judge them when they are literally putting themselves in the public eye to make money using us but feel free to judge others themselves. He has always seemed like such a creep and a loser to me. I think he has to control himself as he makes zero money and depends on his wife 100%. Wonder if he takes care of his daughter at all or has any part in her life

yourfaveisfake18
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by yourfaveisfake18 »

canbrit wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:49 pm
Starflowerpower73 wrote:

Lol I thought that too! I messaged him asking why is he posting quotes demeaning women and he replied with this/ I also asked are these quotes aimed at your wife:C8F7953F-E5C0-4F8E-BB29-1C4335273A82.jpeg
Seems like you hit a nerve. He has since posted on his stories. Such fake little shits. Tells people not to judge them when they are literally putting themselves in the public eye to make money using us but feel free to judge others themselves. He has always seemed like such a creep and a loser to me. I think he has to control himself as he makes zero money and depends on his wife 100%. Wonder if he takes care of his daughter at all or has any part in her life

LMAO! Weirdo thinks he’s a mullah or something. He tried video calling me around 20+ times on Instagram because I asked him why is he judging women for what they wear. He posted a screenshot of my profile on his stories. He also has highlights where he was taking obvious creep shots of women topless and in bikinis on a beach in Ibiza. Awful behavior coming from such a pious, righteous man 🙏 Like he was walking towards the water and purposely turned left and right to capture the women.

Post by Guest »

Sebinah used to be a lot more genuine and stuff and now idk it seems fake and like she's always subtly boasting.
Also she's just always giving those links and adverts all the time for people to spend their hard earned money on stuff. What about the unemployed? They use benefit money.
I started as a YouTube follower, I loved her content and she brought something new because she used to dress Modestly even with the hijab. Her style was nice and her videos were good. She was inspiring.
Now She is always doing these cringey phrases, captions, emojis and quotes and that doesn't fit her. Sometimes it really all seems fake by the way she acts. She's always doing that fake smile. Yeah we get it you get to go abroad everywhere and to so many events and restaurants. Yeah you get beauty products for free too. But why keep boasting all the time in the tone of your voice.
Also, did she date her husband before marriage because in her past posts before she was married she was calling him baby and stuff. Like did they even have a Nikah when she was doing all this stuff in public. I remember seeing the husband tag and they didn't get into detail of how they met, they moved on quickly. The husband said something along the lines of don't do what we did? Because he acts very Islamic now. Sebinah looked a bit pissed off.
Sometimes I notice she doesn't even acknowledge her followers questions or comments whether it's on a live video or whatever. A few times she did the 'ask me a question' box but what's the point if she never responds or shares the responses?
Oh yeah a few times she's shared photos of her younger self without the hijab and quickly deletes it the same day, lol why?

yourfaveisfake
Learner
Learner

Post by yourfaveisfake »

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/teen ... g-1-207006
Pretty sure this is her husband.

Hussain, 18, of Chingford, London, pleaded guilty to two charges of possessing Class A drugs with intent to supply, one charge of possessing cannabis and a charge of possessing criminal property.

The court heard that Hussain, who was unemployed, not claiming benefits and living with his parents, developed a habit for cocaine and ecstasy and owed more than £1,500 to his dealers.

yourfaveisfake
Learner
Learner

Post by yourfaveisfake »

2018:
FEZAN HUSSAIN, 29, of Kingfisher Drive, Maidenhead, pleaded guilty to driving while under the influence of cannabis, and obstructing a police constable. For driving under the influence of drugs, he was fined £100, in addition to £85 costs, and a £30 victim surcharge. He was disqualified from driving for 12 months. For obstructing the constable, he was fined another £100.

😬 Sheikh Fezan was Charged with driving under the influence of drugs!

Post by Guest »

yourfaveisfake wrote:2018:
FEZAN HUSSAIN, 29, of Kingfisher Drive, Maidenhead, pleaded guilty to driving while under the influence of cannabis, and obstructing a police constable. For driving under the influence of drugs, he was fined £100, in addition to £85 costs, and a £30 victim surcharge. He was disqualified from driving for 12 months. For obstructing the constable, he was fined another £100.

Image Sheikh Fezan was Charged with driving under the influence of drugs!
Can you post link to article

yourfaveisfake
Learner
Learner

Post by yourfaveisfake »

AnonymousPengali wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:45 pm
yourfaveisfake wrote:2018:

Image Sheikh Fezan was Charged with driving under the influence of drugs!
Can you post link to article

Here it is

https://www.sloughobserver.co.uk/news/1 ... this-week/

It’s 100% him as the name, age and location match up. He’s disgusting.

HelloYouuu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HelloYouuu »

I don't like the tap to clean stuff she does on her stories

canbrit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by canbrit »

Wow. Her husband is severely messed up. But I always wondered what he did, he didn;t seem like he could string 2 words together. I wonder what she saw in him. I wonder if he is involved in his daughters life at all....

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

What happened between her and rumena 101..they were both invited to an event last week and sat at opposite ends of the table lol weren't they best friends a few years ago in Dubai? As usual Sebinah turned up late with her kid attahced to her - probably to remind everyone that she's breastfeeding lol

canbrit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by canbrit »

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:06 pm
canbrit wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:49 pm
Starflowerpower73 wrote:

LMAO! Weirdo thinks he’s a mullah or something. He tried video calling me around 20+ times on Instagram because I asked him why is he judging women for what they wear. He posted a screenshot of my profile on his stories. He also has highlights where he was taking obvious creep shots of women topless and in bikinis on a beach in Ibiza. Awful behavior coming from such a pious, righteous man 🙏 Like he was walking towards the water and purposely turned left and right to capture the women.
OMG....no way...he called you? Wth is his problem. I mean you can't be the only person commenting. Does he work at all? I think he wants to control Sebinaah, probably his mates or whatever are making jokes, but he can't control her. She makes the money and calls the shots, so instead he makes his points through posts and going psycho on anyone saying the exact same thing he is thinking as well. His ego doesn't allow him to be accepting of Sebinaah (whatever her issues) but at the same time, he is too much a loser to get off his ass and actually provide enough for, well, both his families! Whathever Sebinaah's faults, I have always wondered why she married that man. I mean she is educated and has done well for herself, I think she could've done better.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Is Sebinah pakistani? I always assumed she was bengali for some reason.

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

She is definitely Pakistani and so is her husband.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Is this hammer attacker, Sebina Hussain’s @sebinaah husband???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:08 am

Yeah she’s Paki and looks it with her nose

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:51 am
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:08 am

Yeah she’s Paki and looks it with her nose
Okay that was a bit uncalled for!

Anyway why would she wear the leather skirt??? I still
Don’t understand why she doesn’t wear petit clothing? Or at least tailor her stuff!

Snatchy123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Snatchy123 »

She wears cloths that do not suit her she cries wolf majority of the time om her stories. She goes to these events has photo shoots but i have never seen her in any of their ad campaigns. It makes me cringe the poses and faces she makes she thinks she is like some A list model lol all she does is promote shit and hoard makeup. She needs to up date her style

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”