Bubzbeauty - Part 13

Fakestarry
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bubzbeauty - Part 13

Post by Fakestarry »

Does anyone have the discord link? Last two were expired and can’t join anymore! 😔

Salboc
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Salboc »

Okay so this is my first time commenting here. I had to say something about her going to hospital after (as she stated) overeating at Christmas.

I work in a hospital. How ill is she going to A&E with tummy ache when she can post a Q&A on her Instagram stories and interact with her followers? Not sick enough for the emergency department. Come on. Go to your GP tomorrow if you're worried, don't waste our time. I know the NHS is underfunded, and we're under pressure as a result, however this stuff really gets to me.

utb_salabd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by utb_salabd »

anyone noticed she talked about the guy shes meeting after mentioned here?

utb_salabd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by utb_salabd »

anyone noticed she talked about the guy shes meeting after mentioned here?

Fakestarry
Learner
Learner

Post by Fakestarry »

Salboc wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:39 pm
Okay so this is my first time commenting here. I had to say something about her going to hospital after (as she stated) overeating at Christmas.

I work in a hospital. How ill is she going to A&E with tummy ache when she can post a Q&A on her Instagram stories and interact with her followers? Not sick enough for the emergency department. Come on. Go to your GP tomorrow if you're worried, don't waste our time. I know the NHS is underfunded, and we're under pressure as a result, however this stuff really gets to me.
It pisses me off so badly. Like WTF? Is she doing this all for the ‘gram? Like seriously? And she goes sees her family too. Is she that dumb?

Oh and baiting us with her stupid photo. Like either show it or don’t at all. So fuckin stupid.

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

In her recent IG she posted a video that she walked the dogs when it was snowing outside. I was wondering if the freezing weather was suitable for the dogs to have a walk without any clothes or shoes for the pets to wear

pineappecake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pineappecake »

Just noticed Tim's Instagram is gone or renamed. Does anyone know what it is now?

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

pineappecake wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:46 pm
Just noticed Tim's Instagram is gone or renamed. Does anyone know what it is now?
It’s gone? Wow !

beerookiee95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by beerookiee95 »

pineappecake wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:46 pm
He made a story at some point (maybe in November? December?) saying that he was deleting his account

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

She already has a new boyfriend! She made a story a few weeks ago with a selfie of them both (with his face hidden behind some emoji) and said something in the lines of "me and Ryan Gosling bla bla bla"

Last week she went on a little trip somewhere to the seashore with him and only filmed him from behind.

And today she posted some stories where she is apparently sitting in his car, commenting on how clean it is and that she feels as happy as a dog that was taken out on a car ride.
And then a story of him laying in her sofa, watching TV while petting one of her dogs.

She never shows his face though.

I honestly applaud her for being able to get a new boyfriend less than a year after her breakup with Tim, having two kids with her, and in the middle of a freakin pandemic.

Not every guy wishes to date single moms with kids from previous marriages, so... I genuinely hope this new guy makes her happy and doesn't hurt her.

emlee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emlee »

Bubz has looked a lot happier in her latest vlogs. I'm not sure if it has to do with Tim being gone or her new fling with Mr. Lumberjack (she calls him that I swear I didn't make that up lol) she seems to be overall glowing!

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

April26 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:29 pm
She already has a new boyfriend! She made a story a few weeks ago with a selfie of them both (with his face hidden behind some emoji) and said something in the lines of "me and Ryan Gosling bla bla bla"

Last week she went on a little trip somewhere to the seashore with him and only filmed him from behind.

And today she posted some stories where she is apparently sitting in his car, commenting on how clean it is and that she feels as happy as a dog that was taken out on a car ride.
And then a story of him laying in her sofa, watching TV while petting one of her dogs.

She never shows his face though.

I honestly applaud her for being able to get a new boyfriend less than a year after her breakup with Tim, having two kids with her, and in the middle of a freakin pandemic.

Not every guy wishes to date single moms with kids from previous marriages, so... I genuinely hope this new guy makes her happy and doesn't hurt her.
I wonder if the guy is Chinese or British. And how did she get to know the guy during this lockdown. She said she enjoyed sitting in his car. I suddenly remember it had been a while that Tim drove out w her before their split.

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

That's what I thought: it's actually impressive that she got a new guy in the middle of a pandemic, who doesn't even mind that she has got two small kids. Many men deny dating single moms because they don't want to deal with kids that aren't their own, so... Props to her, despite it all. Even though I grew to dislike her in the past years, I really do wish to see her happy, with someone who respects her, unlike Tim, who was always very immature and shady.

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

Budz spent half of her lifetime w Tim since she was 16 years old. Although she has a new boyfriend now, who doesn’t mind her being a single mom w two kids, I do not think Budz can fully recover fr the divorce that soon. She is content w her new life, but fr her “smiles” in IG selfies she seems isn’t truly happy deep down. She must absolutely be more happy years ago when she only got married w Tim

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

I don't think she was actually that happy with Tim, if you ask me. He was a shitty husband, always acting childish, flying for endless trips to Hong Kong and cheating with her during those, getting drunk, disregarding his duties as a father right after Isaac was born. Things went downhill since Isaac. They were both immature, they never had to work a single day in their lives, they weren't prepared for dealing with real world issues (Isaac). And Tim kept abandoning Bubz for lots and lots of unexplained travels since then.

I don't know if you're new here, but it has long been speculated that Tim cheated on Bubz. He was caught on Facebook pictures multiple times having fun and drinking in parties with girls in HK, while she would be left alone with Isaac. She had a meltdown a few months after he was born, circa May 2015.

But, regardless, I don't doubt that this might have been a though separation for her. They spent almost all their lives together, it mustn't be easy at all...
But the fact that she doesn't seem "truly happy" on IG might mean many things. People are all generally sadder these days, due to the pandemic. Her current sadness may be due to other things, we'll never know..

But if you allow me my opinion, I think this new boyfriend might just have happened a little too soon. It's not easy to really get to know someone new by only staying indoors and living little to zero outside experientes together.
She was just too desperate for male attention, imo. It was ridiculously obvious by what you could see from her on social media all throughout 2020.

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

In fact I’ve been watching Budz’s vlogs for quite many years. Tim was truly an irresponsible husband & father. He was absent most of the time and flew back frequently to Hong Kong to parties & drinks. I think their relationship was better before Isaac was born. Budz might believe that the birth of Ayla would bring Tim back but apparently not.
I agree w your thoughts & their divorce was right. I just think It is too soon for Budz to fall in love w a new guy after the divorce in less than a year. How was she be able to get to know a person during this pandemic when the place is lockdown ? I was thinking if she knew the guy through dating apps

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

Omg, yes!! They were so much better before Isaac was born. Her life was so much more interesting and she would have more and better beauty vídeos. I actually looked up to her. I envied her life, fame and relationship even. But after the marriage everything went wrong. They got pregnant just a few months after the wedding and they didn't really enjoyed their newely weds life that much.. And they were totally not prepared for a baby that soon.. I stopped watching her a few months after her whole heartache ordeal, but kept lurking now and then. When Ayla came, I completely stopped caring. I even stopped coming to this site to comment on anything.
And yeah, I agree that this new boyfriend happened too quick.. Let's hope he doesn't hurt her. I wonder about Tim though. Is he with a new girl too?

Fakestarry
Learner
Learner

Post by Fakestarry »

To be honest I would’ve never brought kids into this world...not even one let alone two.

I’ve been married before and divorced - also to a bad partner and making mistakes myself is one thing, but go drag two innocent kids - NO.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Is their divorce complete?

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

Fakestarry wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:45 am
To be honest I would’ve never brought kids into this world...not even one let alone two.

I’ve been married before and divorced - also to a bad partner and making mistakes myself is one thing, but go drag two innocent kids - NO.
Well, a marriage and having kids is always a closed envelope.. No one can guess how it's going to turn out. I understand and respect that marriage and kids are not for everyone. But for people who want them, they just do the best they can. No one gets married or becomes a father thinking it's going to go wrong. Sure it's not easy, but people are aware of that and still try their best.
Bubz and Tim tried their best, but they were two kids themselves, with no sense of responsibility. Tim only played on his Phone/ computer all day. Bubz had every luxury handed down to her, doing nothing but filming herself. Neither of them worked normal jobs. Their life was basically eating out 4-6 days a week, having múltiple trips a year, Bubz getting gifts and offers for free and Tim sleeping around all day, gaming and drinking.
They didn't have a mature enough mentality for a normal busy and stressful life. So becoming parents destroyed the fantasy bubble they lived in..

Return to “Bubzbeauty”