Punjabi Bloggers/Influencers

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punjabi Bloggers/Influencers

Post by classytikkamasala »

i honestly can't deal with these ridiculous poses
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SRM_92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SRM_92 »

Erim always has to stick out her ass. and i agree about her foundation being too light for her skin tone. She must think she is it with her perfect hair and her overlined lips.
I don’t follow any of these indian influencers because most of them come across really fake and we honestly don’t need more of these ‘influencers’. Anyone here follow Manpreetbainsmakeup and Solielllx. What do you guys think of them?

Liseia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liseia »

So apparently by erim is a million pound business people really bought her mix of oils? That you can buy yourself lmao ? Congrats I guess

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

Liseia wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:43 pm
So apparently by erim is a million pound business people really bought her mix of oils? That you can buy yourself lmao ? Congrats I guess
i have a reaaaally hard time believing her business is 6 figures like she keeps claiming. i have seen influencer brands with smaller numbers in sales get offered spaces at retailers like cult beauty, spacenk, sephora, and selfridges like she keeps saying she wants. even non influencer brands with no connections like she already has through her management have gotten retailing offers by big retailers. the reason she's not getting an offer from any big retailer is because no matter how much you try to put on a show for your followers that your business is ultra-successful on insatgram, the back-end numbers don't add up. i have a feeling her daddy purchased a lot fo her first few drops too, but that's just a hunch. regardless. anytime she mentions numbers, her stories never add up and are so inconsistent. eventually people will stop falling for the false illusions and her tacky excuse for "luxury" (seriously girl, hire a professional web designer and get a product photography/merchandising team behind your website and social media, it's a mess) and her oil will end up at like tk maxx or something
Last edited by classytikkamasala on Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

SRM_92 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:11 pm
Erim always has to stick out her ass. and i agree about her foundation being too light for her skin tone. She must think she is it with her perfect hair and her overlined lips.
I don’t follow any of these indian influencers because most of them come across really fake and we honestly don’t need more of these ‘influencers’. Anyone here follow Manpreetbainsmakeup and Solielllx. What do you guys think of them?
i've noticed even in her "makeup tutorials" that she does on herself, 9 times out of 10, the foundation is much too light. she always has a disclaimer and says "don't worry guys, the foundation will oxidise and it will all come together in the end" but at the end of the video she's just got a white-cast with some blush. i don't understand this false image she keeps trying to put out of herself, tiny waste and curvy, born hairless, lightskin, makes tik toks about how her lips are natural but they're always clearly overlined, everything about her lying image screams soooooo insecure. especially always throwing herself a pity party on instagram about her mom even tho she claims to be "so private" her whole platform seems to just be her fishing for compliments and people to care about her and approve of her and not so much for a "sisterhood"

i havent heard of either of those two people tbh

simwalked
Learner
Learner

Post by simwalked »

She's always talking about how her fans dont know what actually goes on in her life and they'd be shook if they knew what she was going through. Thats the most attention seeking shit ive seen lol.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

chanel wrote:What do you guys think of Bambi Bains?
She’s pretty but all the fillers and work she’s had done make her look way older

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randomer345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Randomer345 »

Yeah, her content is deffo geared towards men oftentimes. Especially with the dresses she wears.

I used to like her until I realised she thinks everyone is out to get her and is going to put nazar on her. Like if you really fear nazar then why show off about everything from your dad's wealth, your business profits to your Rolex? One thing that irks me is when people from financially well-off families try to act like they had to face obstacles to get success.

What happened with her mum is very saddening though. I wouldn't try to negate any of her experiences. That must have been tough on her and something I admire is how she's overcome that tragedy and persevered.

luxebabe22
Learner
Learner

Post by luxebabe22 »

Any thoughts on Gurneet Dosanjh? Is she still married to her husband? I remember she was on a rant last year because her wedding got cancelled due to him getting in a car accident.

chanel
Learner
Learner

Post by chanel »

Erim’s ex is now back on Instagram, it’s definitely him because his initials are AJ and she used to follow him a while back, but unsurprisingly, he’s not following Erim, so they’ve probably broken up.

It’s funny how Erim has posted that she’s getting companies shut down for imitating her hair oil company. As long as they’re not passing it off as a ByErim product, anyone can manufacture a hair oil and sell it. I really doubt she’s shutting companies down. Her product isn’t protected in law 😂 if that’s the case, she should be shutting down any company that ever tries to sell hair oil. She really gives off narcissistic vibes.

thedetective101
Stalker
Stalker

Post by thedetective101 »

Any update on tannukgill or her husband? Think she was expecting a baby.

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

chanel wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:34 am
Erim’s ex is now back on Instagram, it’s definitely him because his initials are AJ and she used to follow him a while back, but unsurprisingly, he’s not following Erim, so they’ve probably broken up.

It’s funny how Erim has posted that she’s getting companies shut down for imitating her hair oil company. As long as they’re not passing it off as a ByErim product, anyone can manufacture a hair oil and sell it. I really doubt she’s shutting companies down. Her product isn’t protected in law 😂 if that’s the case, she should be shutting down any company that ever tries to sell hair oil. She really gives off narcissistic vibes.

whos her ex

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

luxebabe22 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:48 pm
Any thoughts on Gurneet Dosanjh? Is she still married to her husband? I remember she was on a rant last year because her wedding got cancelled due to him getting in a car accident.
i don't follow her regularly but i kinda remember (i could be totally wrong) they had a youtube channel together and it was like one of those couple vlogging channel but he cheated on her or something and they broke up but got back together and then i think she madel ike a whole video or livestream or something addressing people criticising her man or something. iidk it was so messy i couldnt really follow along lmao

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

chanel wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:34 am

oh they for sure broke up and it was clearly so messy because anytime anyone asks about him (which is fair because she was always flaunting her relationship so it could be just an innocent fan genuinely asking) she calls them haters and blocks lmao

i saw that too about that agency or whatever she hired, its so pathetic, her oil is literally a bunch of basic oils mixed together. there is nothing specially sourced, you can go to an indian store and get all of the ingredients and put them together lol. her greed is so apparent

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

thedetective101 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:45 am
Any update on tannukgill or her husband? Think she was expecting a baby.

ive always been curious about why she left social media, she seemed to love her community and she seemed super sweet, there was nothing really shady about her. i remember she made a movie but it kinda flopped? but like a lot of punjabi movies with influencer features kinda flop. like the one with browngirllifts so i couldnt assume it would be anything to feel detrimental enough to leave social media entiirely. i kinda get the vibe that her husband's family didn't like her public image. she is still on twitter sometimes

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

erim mentions all the time that she dresses much more modestly in real life and that her instagram style is not her real style... why promote it then? how does that not scream fake to you while you're posting the photos?

simwalked
Learner
Learner

Post by simwalked »

Screenshot_20210122-110221_Instagram.jpg
Someone needs to delete this nazar emoji from her phone I truly cannot stand how she overuses it for everything. ITS JUST NAILS??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

simwalked wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:08 pm
Screenshot_20210122-110221_Instagram.jpg

Someone needs to delete this nazar emoji from her phone I truly cannot stand how she overuses it for everything. ITS JUST NAILS??
lol she is afraid of someone putting nazar for her nail polish to chip,,, there are so much more serious things going on in the world but i don't think she would know that because anytime she mentions real world events it's just marketing for her or her precious unnecessary oil

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Any tea on bambi bains?

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »