Hollister

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Re: Hollister

Post by StrawberryShake »

Hollister now is trash. It looks like Aeropostale. I'll only ever see maybe a form fitting sweater there. Anyway, Hollister was the only brand that saved me from myself. Sounds dramatic, but bare with me. I felt and feel like Hollister is the only brand that caters to my slim, fit, curvy body. Even American Eagle would always bag off me with their oversized shirts and sweaters. Gross.

The long sleeved and quarter sleeved henleys cling, shape, mold and hug my small curvy waist while accentuating my full chest. I love wearing my bombshell Victoria's Secret bra with these tops because it really accentuates my bust.

I'm not too skinny or too curvy, but I'm the perfect blend of curves mixed with some muscle tone. I lift so I have a super toned back and toned shoulders. Hollister's shirts fit my shoulders, back, and biceps well. I also have a really, flat firm stomach so the tight shirts accentuates that as well. It's a dream. So perfect. Super.

Their athletic shorts also fit my not too boyish, not too big hips. I'm proud that they're so curvy, but also athletic looking. I have thin, muscular thighs as well as muscular calves so they fit well. I love showing off my legs due to all of the hard work I put into working out.

Also, I have this adorable white and pink striped three quarter sleeved henley from 2010 that I can still fit! It makes me proud because it shows how much hard work and dedication I put into being fit. My body is my choice, and I love form fitting, curve hugging, sexy clothes that make me look like a hot brunette bombshell.

I don't get people who dog Hollister unless they dealt with a snobby employee or whatever. I also hate the white trash girls and ghetto people who wear the brand and think they're "rich." I don't know who they think they're fooling because they bought it from Plato's obviously or stole it. LMAO.

Those people know it's not for them. They should buy Enyce or some shit. Lol. Hollister was a very fashion forward, casual, comfortable stylish band with a California surfer bent that's classy, chic, and cool.

Anyways, at my old mall, Hollister usually had the most welcoming employees who were kind, generous, and helpful. Don't hate Hollister too much if it's not your style. Find something close to being halfway decent to at least the old school Hollister. It's ugly and insulting to hate such a trend worthy store so much.

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Re: Hollister

Post by StrawberryShake »

Hollister now is trash. It looks like Aeropostale. I'll only ever see maybe a form fitting sweater there. Anyway, Hollister was the only brand that saved me from myself. Sounds dramatic, but bare with me. I felt and feel like Hollister is the only brand that caters to my slim, fit, curvy body. Even American Eagle would always bag off me with their oversized shirts and sweaters. Gross.

The long sleeved and quarter sleeved henleys cling, shape, mold and hug my small curvy waist while accentuating my full chest. I love wearing my bombshell Victoria's Secret bra with these tops because it really accentuates my bust.

I'm not too skinny or too curvy, but I'm the perfect blend of curves mixed with some muscle tone. I lift so I have a super toned back and toned shoulders. Hollister's shirts fit my shoulders, back, and biceps well. I also have a really, flat firm stomach so the tight shirts accentuates that as well. It's a dream. So perfect. Super.

Their athletic shorts also fit my not too boyish, not too big hips. I'm proud that they're so curvy, but also athletic looking. I have thin, muscular thighs as well as muscular calves so they fit well. I love showing off my legs due to all of the hard work I put into working out.

Also, I have this adorable white and pink striped three quarter sleeved henley from 2010 that I can still fit! It makes me proud because it shows how much hard work and dedication I put into being fit. My body is my choice, and I love form fitting, curve hugging, sexy clothes that make me look like a hot brunette bombshell.

I don't get people who dog Hollister unless they dealt with a snobby employee or whatever. I also hate the white trash girls and ghetto people who wear the brand and think they're "rich." I don't know who they think they're fooling because they bought it from Plato's obviously or stole it. LMAO.

Those people know it's not for them. They should buy Enyce or some shit. Lol. Hollister was a very fashion forward, casual, comfortable stylish band with a California surfer bent that's classy, chic, and cool.

Anyways, at my old mall, Hollister usually had the most welcoming employees who were kind, generous, and helpful. Don't hate Hollister too much if it's not your style. Find something close to being halfway decent to at least the old school Hollister. It's ugly and insulting to hate such a trend worthy store so much.

Return to “Fashion Discussion”