Jaclyn Hill: Amazon’s secret employee of the month - Part 102

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill: Amazon’s secret employee of the month - Part 102

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

This was recently posted on Reddit - I don't follow her on any socials (I don't use any other than Reddit lol) so I'm going off what they said there
8yhgfghomb061.jpg
How stupid is this bitch that she wears a MESH MASK in Florida of all places, whilst in public, and then takes a picture practically licking the other person's face she's so close, then RETWEETS the picture when the fan posts it. Is she really that brain dead and self absorbed she didn't think this would be an issue? Because in her world everything's about her obviously :roll: People are also speculating if she's just obliviously wearing it because it's cute or if she's doing a Lana Del Rey and anti-mask protesting, what do you guys think? Do you think she knew she'd get backlash (her and the fan have already deleted the tweets) and wanted the attention anyway or what?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

She’s not protesting masks she’s just stupid. A fly could get through that thing! Also she says her video is taking forever to upload so she is going out (this was last night) and filming another video to upload today and the one she was going to post she’ll upload in a week. Um if she can’t get one video up how does she expect people to believe there will be two? Just give up YouTube already!
Same shit, different day

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

so, i don't know why, but it showed me the 2017 drunk video with jackie....
ever see the movie dazed and confused and the kid mitch that always grabbed the top of his nose. that's who she used to look like, before she plumped up her face with fillers.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

New video is up.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

bragging about all of her products. jesus, she reminds me of marlena stell. same looks, same makeup style, same fat face.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Wasn't she bragging a little while ago (whilst using a fucking filter) that her skin was looking sooooooo good because she's been taking such good care of it, etc, etc, etc......well, it looks pretty splotchy and I see that she still has her squatter friend on her chin.

ETA: my bad...itz that butt crack on her chin that looks like a pimple....

StockyBarbie_Doll
Learner
Learner

Post by StockyBarbie_Doll »

It’s such a joke to me that she tried to say she didn’t release any product this year because she is sympathetic to her subs and what they’re going through because of covid. The same bitch who claims her Morphe palettes took two years to create. I’m sure she’ll say anything that comes out next year TOOK YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND AHE PERSONALLY FORMULATED THE PRODUCTS HERSELF. Also still trying to push the narrative that she FOUNDED her company. No bitch. Your shit is owned by morphe with your name slapped on it

StockyBarbie_Doll
Learner
Learner

Also worth mentioning she’s noticeably not pulling in views anymore. Are we finally reaching the day that this bitch is no longer relevant anymore. I will say her original videos were really great. Her evolution has been a total train wreck

ANGELMAMMA
Informer
Informer

Post by ANGELMAMMA »

Jaclyn's GRWM, oh boy....I have a million new things to share with you, but I have to wait to get everything ready for the launch. But you guise are going to be soooo amazed. Everything is perfect, buttery, many shapes and I can't tell you more! I freaked and said we just DID NOT want to see the word MORPHE on or IN any of her products.!!! I told her she needed to take her name off of everything if she didn't have a new production company.

I don't even want to see a single Morphe Eye Shadows by JR Hill. on a brush. Boycott. She's about to take us on another ride. Fool me once......

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

We're on tier 4 lockdown in my area in the UK ....and it's supposed to only last until Christmas - however, it's been speculated that if Covid don't drop significantly, then 2021 could be exactly like 2020. Jaclyn is going to be sat on mounds of cosmetics that WILL NOT sell! She's only got to look at people on Youtube who usually sell out during a launch - their products are simply not selling!

She will still be trying to offload these products in 2022/23

I've said it before, these cosmetics should have been put on the market in 2017 when she was relevant!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

jCant
Learner
Learner

Post by jCant »

To the person with the Marlena comparison... at least Marlena has kept up with the times. Jaclyn is a washed up stepmom stuck in the 80s bc it was her prime (except the 80s are 2014).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jCant
Learner
Learner

Post by jCant »

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

jCant wrote:Image

Jacass looks like she’s making an overly exaggerated duck face, except her face is very relaxed. I CANNOT imagine walking around with lips that look like that.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

jCant wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:22 am
To the person with the Marlena comparison... at least Marlena has kept up with the times. Jaclyn is a washed up stepmom stuck in the 80s bc it was her prime (except the 80s are 2014).

no she hasn't. however, i will give marlena credit for stirring the shit up when she did.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Her face looks like it slimmed down a lot in her newest video. Her cheeks were ridiculous before. It seems like every influencer that gets fillers end up looking the same, they all look puffy. I don't understand why anyone would want to look that way..

StockyBarbie_Doll
Learner
Learner

Another thing I want to point out about when she was rambling on about having all these lab samples she uses every day and now it’s killing her not to share with her followers... she said she’s not ALLOWED to show them yet? She said that several times. If you’re the “CEO GIRL BOSS” and “FOUNDER” of Jaclyn cosmetics why would you use the phrase “I’m not allowed to show you guys yet” she is suck a liar. She said she’s not allowed to show them because she’s on a contract with morphe and they have release dates. God the lies and the manipulation ever end with her

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

Dude who told her this looks good? She has an obvious bright white line down the middle of her nose and looks like Rudolph the way she highlighted the tip. I'm sorry, but if you look up to this girl for beauty advice you're a damn fool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

OldHag13 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:45 pm
Dude who told her this looks good? She has an obvious bright white line down the middle of her nose and looks like Rudolph the way she highlighted the tip. I'm sorry, but if you look up to this girl for beauty advice you're a damn fool.
All that’s shitty makeup just to wear basic ass black pajamas around the house lol

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

“I am sooooooooo tan! You can’t tell here but I really am sooooo tan!” she says as she applies melted Creamcicles to her face.
Same shit, different day

jCant
Learner
Learner

Post by jCant »

OldHag13 wrote:Dude who told her this looks good? She has an obvious bright white line down the middle of her nose and looks like Rudolph the way she highlighted the tip. I'm sorry, but if you look up to this girl for beauty advice you're a damn fool.
It’s esp funny bc she thinks it looks good lol

Return to “Jaclynhill1”