Lielie and Aliezey Mirza- Bitchy botched twins with a 2016 car and shady spendings

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lielie and Aliezey Mirza- Bitchy botched twins with a 2016 car and shady spendings

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Hereforgossipxoxo wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:24 am
lowkeylaurie wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:50 pm
Here, from like 9 minutes onwards. You can see black scratches on the walls, the shower tub combo with cheap plastic curtain, the tiny desk she films on. Also I never noticed it before because I usually watch on 2x speed but today I rewatched it on 1.5x and at one point Anncy shows a wire bed from Ikea. I think that's what Lailli's old bed used to look like because there's also a rack of clothes right next to the filming desk which makes me think that's actually Lailli's bedroom. No wonder she refuses to do a closet tour, she doesn't even have a closet it's just a wire rack.

Wow. You're absolutely right! I always had a feeling Laili wasn't as rich as she claimed to be. A lot of things just didn't make sense to me which is how I found gg.

I was under the impression that she was middle class. Because... where else would she get money to buy luxury items... well the ones that are real :rofl:

That room is totally Lailis why else would she look so comfy doing her makeup and have the same desk she's been seen with in the past.

I wonder who's room she actually films in? Maybe she has a rich aunt or someone close to her that allows he to stay over and film. That would explain why the clothing items she buys are always 20 times bigger than her actual size

I don't understand why she pretends to be rich? Having to pretend to be rich is not only exhausting but it limits the amount of things she can do and where she can film.

How does this girl actually have fans? Im appalled

Definitely just like the average Instathot, she has to save up to buy expensive items. Not as rich as she portrays herself. I think she wishes to be like Amelia Liana and Persian Bunny, who are both actual rich Iranis lol

nicolebxo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lielie and Aliezey Mirza- Bitchy botched twins with a 2016 car and shady spendings

Post by nicolebxo »

Damn, Lailli looks awful here. And I thought she didn’t drink 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

Firebabe93 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:12 pm
Lol she wishes!
Billionaire princess of Persia that lives in Al Barsha 1 :rofl:
Someone needs to put this in the context of London? Is this is equivalent of her saying “ I live in Begravia” when she actually lives in Tower Hamlets or Harrow?

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

nicolebxo wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:59 pm
Damn, Lailli looks awful here. And I thought she didn’t drink 8-)
She’s hilarious in another vlog in the airport she got champagne from the duty free. Drinking and smoking like the dirty chav she is deep down.

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

lol her yt comments never disappoint

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Or is it because those are rented/borrowed cars?

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Lool yeah it’s normal for “husband” and wife to live apart in different countries. Because lailli is so busy right?

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Is it because it’s a mixture of fakes and used pieces? Queen of showing off is so “private” these days.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

oof she's really pushed herself up into a corner hasn't she. its been mentioned before but this is the price you pay when you pretend you live a much different lifestyle than you actually do...you cant actually share anything for fear of being called out on the fakes/rentals. we all know lcili loves to show off. it's how she even really got an audience in the first place. unboxing the same style of bags will only last so long before ever devoted followers get bored and want to see different content. wonder how she'll get herself out of this one...

b7eg
Learner
Learner

Post by b7eg »

onlyroses wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:32 pm
Is it because it’s a mixture of fakes and used pieces? Queen of showing off is so “private” these days.
cus her watch is f-a-k-e :rofl:

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

The Pakistani thread is locked, just wanted to confirm this is the beige lace and satin MB? Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

onlyroses wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:31 pm
Lool yeah it’s normal for “husband” and wife to live apart in different countries. Because lailli is so busy right?

Sold it or returned the rental. She is so rude, all of this attitude to keep up with her fake old-money rich persona 🙄

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Wtf is wrong with her? Anyone watched her recent try on video? She was making such vulgar remarks about flashing t*** and f***y. Like seriously is she alright in the head?? Really is not classy and fitting to the socialite image she’s trying to portray. Also the excessive actual flashing of her inflated blow up lady bits? I don’t understand how her mother can put up with all of that and her disgusting talk and attitude! Shocking as to how this hasn’t affected her mothers reputation! She belongs to the streets!

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Lol touched a nerve?

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

soo tacky hunni or is it because they’re all fake or sold off quickly? Image
Pfft

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

riiight she is always outside or with anncy. The pandemic was the best thing to happen so she doesn’t have to fake the store visits as much Image

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

onlyroses wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:44 pm
riiight she is always outside or with anncy. The pandemic was the best thing to happen so she doesn’t have to fake the store visits as much Image

I thought she was closing down her YouTube page.. I thought I saw a comment that said “pintsized tv is cancelled, I’m over it” ... her content is so boring. I always see her wearing the same dior bralet and Chanel espadrilles ... does she even wear any of this new stuff she claims to buy?!?!?

And what’s this “petite the brand” crap all about. £75 for some basic ass looking jogging bottoms that looks like they have been bulk bought from Ali Baba Expresss.. the worst thing she could do was model the clothes herself.. she’s got the body of a 14 year older boy holding two helium balloons who also has a massive oversized head.

I’m so fed up of these Asian “influences” launching clothing, eye lashes and makeup lines, charging extortionate prices and calling themselves founders abs entrepreneurs.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Hotchai wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:33 pm
Wtf is wrong with her? Anyone watched her recent try on video? She was making such vulgar remarks about flashing t*** and f***y. Like seriously is she alright in the head?? Really is not classy and fitting to the socialite image she’s trying to portray. Also the excessive actual flashing of her inflated blow up lady bits? I don’t understand how her mother can put up with all of that and her disgusting talk and attitude! Shocking as to how this hasn’t affected her mothers reputation! She belongs to the streets!
Trueeeee but I think we all need to finally stop assuming that Mona is somehow above/disconnected from her daughters' behavior and accept that she is cut from the exact same cloth of as them. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree. At this point it's pretty evident that Mona puts up with their shenanigans because she is the same as them and enables their delusions of grandeur. She may not know the absolute full extent as to their foolishness, but she knows enough to be complicit. the twins other siblings and father have seemingly distanced themselves for a reason.

its_lex
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by its_lex »

Lolokwow wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:44 pm

Trueeeee but I think we all need to finally stop assuming that Mona is somehow above/disconnected from her daughters' behavior and accept that she is cut from the exact same cloth of as them. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree. At this point it's pretty evident that Mona puts up with their shenanigans because she is the same as them and enables their delusions of grandeur. She may not know the absolute full extent as to their foolishness, but she knows enough to be complicit. the twins other siblings and father have seemingly distanced themselves for a reason.
I’m sorry if I have missed something - other siblings? :o

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Zeynip wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:46 am
Lolokwow wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:44 pm
Hotchai wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:33 pm
They have other siblings?!
I may be mistaken but im fairly certain Laili's mentioned having other siblings. they may be half siblings on their fathers side, but I dont believe it's just the twins. I originally remember her mentioning siblings in a video but I cant find it so I've attached some tweets where shes mentioned them, but who knows if she's lying about them too honestly lol

Return to “Lailli Mirza”