Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane - Part 8

Post by eyecandy017 »

RumpBelle wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:24 am
Her thigh looks crazy here, and the editing is beyond obvious.Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
her stomach comes down so far you cant even see her p*ssy...at this point the only people into her sexually are fat fetishists, I wonder if Tyler left because she let herself go
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

eyecandy017 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:26 pm
RumpBelle wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:24 am
Her thigh looks crazy here, and the editing is beyond obvious.Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
her stomach comes down so far you cant even see her p*ssy...at this point the only people into her sexually are fat fetishists, I wonder if Tyler left because she let herself go
Definitely. Loey completely lost herself after her dad died.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

I don't want to create a huge argument or anything and I'm certainly not trying to say that people don't have a right to be upset or outspoken right now or anything like that about everything that's currently happening in the world. But I just have to say, I don't agree with the way Lost is going about it. Protests are fine and everything, but sure straight up dating violence is okay, and I have to disagree with that. That's not a message you should be telling anyone. An eye for an eye naked the whole world blind. And she's being SO aggressive about someone calling her out on saying the same exact thing on her Instagram. That's not right. I also saw another comment where someone said "all lives matter" and she had to say something like,"were only focusing on the black ones right now". Like, why?

Like I said, I don't want to create a huge argument or anything and I'm not trying to belittle anyone. But I think her way of going about it is all wrong. I kinda get the "trying extra hard to feel included" vibes from her actions. Idk. I'm just in disagreement with it.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

barrol o monkeys wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:26 pm
I don't want to create a huge argument or anything and I'm certainly not trying to say that people don't have a right to be upset or outspoken right now or anything like that about everything that's currently happening in the world. But I just have to say, I don't agree with the way Lost is going about it. Protests are fine and everything, but sure straight up dating violence is okay, and I have to disagree with that. That's not a message you should be telling anyone. An eye for an eye naked the whole world blind. And she's being SO aggressive about someone calling her out on saying the same exact thing on her Instagram. That's not right. I also saw another comment where someone said "all lives matter" and she had to say something like,"were only focusing on the black ones right now". Like, why?

Like I said, I don't want to create a huge argument or anything and I'm not trying to belittle anyone. But I think her way of going about it is all wrong. I kinda get the "trying extra hard to feel included" vibes from her actions. Idk. I'm just in disagreement with it.
Excuse all my spelling errors. My phone is great like that.
Lost - Loey
Sure - she
Dating - saying
Naked - makes

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

sad to see she keeps gaining and gaining more weight

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

Loey pretending to be so short and small on Twitter is exhausting. I get that she can't pretend to be small about her weight anymore so she's trying to pretend she's small in height, but like, im 5'5 too. Its not short.

ytholol
Learner
Learner

Post by ytholol »

Aspen101xx wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:04 pm
Loey pretending to be so short and small on Twitter is exhausting. I get that she can't pretend to be small about her weight anymore so she's trying to pretend she's small in height, but like, im 5'5 too. Its not short.
Lmaoooo that cracked me up. She ain't small by any means. Not height wise, girth wise or even her proportions don't make her look small. Idk how she's managing to give herself that impression. :rofl:

Reminds me of Loey saying "call me baby" or "I'm baby", I guess she still in that phase. :roll:

PaxRodentia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PaxRodentia »

“How crazy can it be that FNAF literally predicted the end of Chuck E Cheese essentially.” From her latest video, discussing ChuckE Cheese recently filing for bankruptcy.

I must have missed the series installment where you play as a lawyer helping Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria file for bankruptcy amidst a global pandemic :|

Also hey, long time lurker here!

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

Is she still an animal horder? I think it's strange that no one ever talked about that.

And she's gotta be at least 400lbs by now, she looks like Foodie Beauty.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

This is just so sad to me. As someone who gained 80+ lbs after HS, I can relate and I feel terrible for her. I think Loey is beautiful, and I think she does look good despite her size. I just know how actually miserable it is to be obese. You get so used to it, you stop thinking anything is wrong. I got really into body positivity and used it as a justification to eat whatever I wanted. I am grateful to body positivity, but now for how it enabled me. I hope Loey wakes up and realizes she deserves better than that. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

Loey totally photoshopped snitchery bigger in her new insta photo

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Someone needs to be real with this girl... get her to take the blinders off. When her hip is the same size as her waist used to be, that isn't healthy! That's nothing to be "body positive" about. And I am all for body positive. I don't wish her any harm in any way. I think she really doesn't know how badly she needs to lose weight. She has everyone saying "yassss girl you look so good" when they should be worried about the strain on her heart and medical conditions that will arise as a result. I don't think she's as happy as she lets on, and just surrounds herself with people who will praise her, to make her feel good about herself, because she doesn't.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

TW self harm
Honestly she needs a support system. What she said on Twitter today is truly scary and she’s absolutely not happy. Despite the fact that this is a trash forum, some of the comments in the past that have pointed out her mental health demise and possible mental health issues have hit the nail on the head.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

TW self harm reference

Omg she’s so annoying though. For the past few days, she’s clearly been talking on Twitter about having a rough time and being in a dark spot, I think because it’s the anniversary of her dads death. So she tweets out something really scary and dark and then says “haha sorry guys, this was in reference to my computer not working”.

Either it’s a cry for help or she wants attention and knows how to get it. She had so many of her fans all scared.

Edgar
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Edgar »

So I’m new to this forum and I have a question that no one seems to be asking and that’s why are there no videos on her vlog channel loeybug!!!? They aren’t there and if you find a link somewhere it says ‘null if the user has granted you access please sign in’

Also I’ve seen a lot of posts talking about how she’s out of breath because shes fat af in some videos. can anyone point me in the direction of those videos?

xzxzoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xzxzoe »

How are there 0 hate comments on her Instagram or Tik tok posts? I've seen every other plus size woman receive hate. How much time does loey have to delete them

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

xzxzoe wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:25 pm
How are there 0 hate comments on her Instagram or Tik tok posts? I've seen every other plus size woman receive hate. How much time does loey have to delete them Image

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
The channel as/is made a video with her, where she "wears a haunted ring for a day" and BuzzFeed Unsolved posted about it on their community stuff and she IS getting hate. And most of it is not even because of her weight.

Everyone just sees her as a phony, saying she probably faked having a haunted apartment to be on BuzzFeed etc.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

You mean comments like these?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

Oh... Yeah. I have seen a lot of comments on her faking it and how she'd not wear the ring if she believed if it was haunted. And then there's the guys hating on her for being fat.

Return to “Loey Lane”