Jaclyn 'Mrs Potato Head' Hill - From Hot To Not Part 101

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn 'Mrs Potato Head' Hill - From Hot To Not Part 101

Post by OldHag13 »

She probably thinks not agreeing with her and sucking her ass 100% of the time is betrayal.
Jaclyn: isn't the scent of my 300th candle just such fall vIbEs?!!
Friend: well, that's not my favorite. I like Candle 299 more.
Jaclyn: how could you BETRAY me??!

thankyousomuch
Learner
Learner

Post by thankyousomuch »

Wow she actually filmed a video that’s dropping tomorrow. More Amazon links is my guess. It’s weird that she has a cosmetics company that she wants people to take seriously but the company’s IG hasn’t been updated in awhile and the face and CEO of the brand never posts tutorials or reviews anymore. Instead she’s tweeting like a butthurt teenager about betrayal and blah blah. I think she’s been spending too much time with her pals Jeffree and Nikita and thinks it’s cute to be self obsessed drama queen. As she said, birds of a feather!

Hjbuchan05
Informer
Informer

Post by Hjbuchan05 »

thankyousomuch wrote:Wow she actually filmed a video that’s dropping tomorrow. More Amazon links is my guess. It’s weird that she has a cosmetics company that she wants people to take seriously but the company’s IG hasn’t been updated in awhile and the face and CEO of the brand never posts tutorials or reviews anymore. Instead she’s tweeting like a butthurt teenager about betrayal and blah blah. I think she’s been spending too much time with her pals Jeffree and Nikita and thinks it’s cute to be self obsessed drama queen. As she said, birds of a feather!
Leave it to Jaclyn to post an amazon link filled video AFTER prime day. Always 2 steps behind
But it could be the morphe mascara review ? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Hjbuchan05 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:30 pm
thankyousomuch wrote:Wow she actually filmed a video that’s dropping tomorrow. More Amazon links is my guess. It’s weird that she has a cosmetics company that she wants people to take seriously but the company’s IG hasn’t been updated in awhile and the face and CEO of the brand never posts tutorials or reviews anymore. Instead she’s tweeting like a butthurt teenager about betrayal and blah blah. I think she’s been spending too much time with her pals Jeffree and Nikita and thinks it’s cute to be self obsessed drama queen. As she said, birds of a feather!
Leave it to Jaclyn to post an amazon link filled video AFTER prime day. Always 2 steps behind
But it could be the morphe mascara review ? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fall Favorites so totally link filled!
Same shit, different day

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

I know we never believed for a second that Jordan has his own apartment, but seeing how she acted when he left for 2 days just proves how bad of a lie that was. If he ever slept there without her, she would be complaining about missing him. And there's no point in having separate homes if they literally never sleep apart from each other... And no way would she want to spend the night at his place when she has all her stuff and her mOoD LiGhTiNg at her house. Such a weird lie.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

New thread ahead of her new Amazon video : viewtopic.php?f=323&t=37783
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jaclynhill1”