Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LVlover cc

Post by danitay »

KnocksRacks wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:34 pm
ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:54 pm
In that video, she didn’t really homeschool either. She just showed a random puzzle. I feel sorry for the example she’s setting especially the girl.
Cultivating and educationally enriching her school-age children takes too much time away from more noble pursuits - like bedazzled cowhide. I made a comment a few pages back suggesting that she does not appear to be emotionally atuned to her children in the ways that most (healthy) mothers are. Her interactions with them lack warmth, almost like she is a glorified babysitter. Keeping them fed, clothed and alive. I am often curious about what her husband saw in her. Typically Asian male medical professionals chose to marry their intellectual equals and definitely do not support copious consumption to this level. It's not a good look to give off the appearance of being driven by money and status in a profession regarded as "noble" as medicine. It would be important for his children not to model those habits. Perhaps it's cheaper to keep her with the understanding she won't blast his mug to the world on camera.
I know several couples like this in real life. It's a certain type of man who wants to feel like a "manly man" in the relationship, so they want a woman who is docile, pretty, doesn't challenge them, and relies on them financially. I kind of get their thought process. I'm sure he gets plenty of intellectual stimulation from his daily work and friends, and probably doesn't need or want more intellectual discussions when he gets home. Also, he has high income and doesn't need a partner to help provide. So he chooses someone who provides a pleasant home life and lets him de-stress when he gets home.

Another common thing I've noticed about these couples is they all met when they were younger (like in college). Love is more innocent and stronger when you're younger...there's a strong implicit trust there. If you meet someone in your 30s, they probably wouldn't tolerate you buying $6000 bags every two weeks. But if you were with them since college, when they had no money yet, and you were with them through tough times in school and when they were first establishing their careers, they trust you and know that you aren't just in it for the money.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

If he wants a pleasant stress-free home life, he can just get a dog. You can tell she’s not worried about the state of the world and is just concerned about her designer shit. Can’t imagine being with someone that tone deaf and unable to think outside of herself. She is only thinking about shopping and how to appear wealthy on social media.

danitay
Talker
Talker

Post by danitay »

Not sure what your point is...that you know what's best for her husband more than he does?

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Where did I state I think I know what’s best for her husband? Several other commenters have mentioned on how strange their marriage seems by her own admissions on Youtube. Also we are astounded that she’s carrying on hoarding designer stuff with nowhere to go while the world is burning. This is a gossip forum, and we are only going by speculation on what Charis herself presents on social media.

danitay
Talker
Talker

Post by danitay »

Your previous comment strongly suggested that he shouldn't want a pleasant home life or someone like her. I find her shopaholic ways hilarious, but what is strange about marriage between two consenting adults? What's so good about him? Maybe he likes shopping too, who knows.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

It was meant to be sarcasm, as the description of "docile, pretty, doesn't challenge them, depends on them financially" could easily be a Golden Retriever. Let's agree to disagree. However, the recent Paris trip where her husband went to museums while she stayed in their hotel room filming her unboxings definitely show different interests.

Her shopping disgusts me especially now with her performative postings in regards to BLM. She thinks she can post a black square, write a sad caption, and go back to her regularly scheduled in your face posts of designer goods, and that's all she needs to do. She has platforms on IG and Youtube, and she doesn't even share resources she finds on either. A quick look through the people she follows on her IG just shows fashion people and houses. No fellow black bloggers or businesses, no new resources.I was hoping that she could think outside herself and designer stuff for once, but she proved me wrong.

_bel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _bel »

There's many luxury fashion youtubers but none actually has the Buying pattern like her, not even Jamie Chua and Mel In Melbourne. And notice she don't wear or use 10% of what she bought. Plus she will delete any comment saying that she's a reseller, at the same time using all the goods as props to make YouTube video, unboxing, now even the shops become her YouTube video filming locations.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:25 pm
It was meant to be sarcasm, as the description of "docile, pretty, doesn't challenge them, depends on them financially" could easily be a Golden Retriever. Let's agree to disagree. However, the recent Paris trip where her husband went to museums while she stayed in their hotel room filming her unboxings definitely show different interests.

Her shopping disgusts me especially now with her performative postings in regards to BLM. She thinks she can post a black square, write a sad caption, and go back to her regularly scheduled in your face posts of designer goods, and that's all she needs to do. She has platforms on IG and Youtube, and she doesn't even share resources she finds on either. A quick look through the people she follows on her IG just shows fashion people and houses. No fellow black bloggers or businesses, no new resources.I was hoping that she could think outside herself and designer stuff for once, but she proved me wrong.
You're expecting too much of her, she only has the cognitive abilities of a 5-year-old at show and tell.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

^^^you’re so right. I was maaaaybe hoping she could possibly look deeper within herself during a pandemic/serious political issues that are tearing apart the United States, but I was expecting too much. Actually there are 5 year olds who understand the gravitas of the current world situation better than her.

Birchgirlie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Birchgirlie »

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:25 pm

At least she pays for all her designer goods instead of those looters who are 1) greedy criminals or 2) think they are contributing to something by robbing a luxury store (or any store for that matter). Because nothing says justice like new designer duds right? Now that's disgusting.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

^ People can be disgusted by Breonna Taylor/black lives not getting justice AND designer-obsessed influencers who are tone-deaf while the world literally burns. I don't condone looting, but if you are disgusted with that and not with people getting senselessly murdered, you totally missed the previous point.

Spencer_Hastings
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Spencer_Hastings »

I read somewhere that Charis just pretends to be Korean and she is actually Chinese. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, that's super weird!

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

I don’t think so?? I’ve think seen her reply in Korean to her subbies.

Spencer_Hastings wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:51 am
I read somewhere that Charis just pretends to be Korean and she is actually Chinese. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, that's super weird!

KnocksRacks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KnocksRacks »

I think she is Korean, but has work done on her face. Lydia appears to have more of her original features.

koala80
Learner
Learner

Post by koala80 »

She is 100% Korean. She was speaking Korean to her sister when her sister came for a visit to Disney. She and her sister look nothing alike. Her sister had no plastic surgery (she was scary looking) and Charis had a shit load of plastic surgery. They don't even look related. Lydia looks just like her dad. Charis husband is very interesting looking..... Let's just say it's good he's a doctor, coz.....

I think Charis has some kind of mental illness where she needs to find the next high. In 5 years she will be on the lookout for a new house so she can remodel another kitchen. She has a new kid so she can have another favorite. Something isn't right with her.....

fuentesmax
Stalker
Stalker

Post by fuentesmax »

Looks amazing bro, i will probe it and i like it

Ysj2004
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ysj2004 »

My husband is a successful eye surgeon with his own practice, and I work full time as an accountant. We both work our butts off. I maybe treat myself with a nice bag or jewelry once a year or two years ( and not Cartier and birkins). We also have retirement funds, investment portfolios, and college funds for our kids, and send our kids to private school, and our house is almost paid off. Even if My priorities were crazy there’s no way I could afford non stop designer goods, especially the amount she buys.

No internal med doctor can make enough money for his wife to buy Birkins left and right without living off of credit cards. The lifestyle LVlovercc portrays is so fake. They are clearly living off of loans and debt. Her cars are all leases, she probably has a huge mortgage and put down barely any down payment, and she just buys and resells bags. I highly doubt her kids have college funds. It’s sad to see where some of these peoples priorities lie. The Instagram Lux community has gotten so gross lately, especially with everything going on in the world.

Also here’s something I always wonder. This woman is OBSESSED with showing off. She’s spending 1000s of dollars on this “image” of this rich and successful person whose husband showers her in luxury goods. Why does she have such a tiny engagement ring? Wouldn’t that be the first thing you upgrade so you can show off more?

Birdgirl182
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdgirl182 »

@Ysj2004 - I totally agree with you. However, my theory is that all the money she makes from her YT channel goes straight into HER pocket, not the family. Like her husband supports the family 100% on his salary. Everything she makes from YT is for her and her only. I'm sure some months she makes $10,000 based on her views and some sponsorships. If a Birkin is approx. $10,000, I could see why she could afford a couple a year. That's why I'm thinking like all the YT money is hers to play around with. The more her channel has grown, the more she spends so. Just a theory. But doubt there are any savings for her kids.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

^^I think she even admitted that she doesn't make enough from YT to support her shopping. She mentions this mysterious job, and some people have speculated she's reselling bags. Whenever someone comments about that, she deletes it.

koala80
Learner
Learner

Post by koala80 »

They paid roughly $650k for their new house. They cleared at least $250k from selling their old house. The kitchen remodel was probably around $80k. She brings in roughly $20k every month. Social blade is NOT accurate for all channels. Charis, Mel in Melbourne and Jerusha all bring in roughly similar money each month.

ITA! All the money she makes she spends. ALL OF IT. None of it is saved. She doesn't pad her kids's college funds; she doesn't invest it; she doesn't save it, and, there are no private schools for the kids. That's her money. What's scary is that YT money doesn't last forever. Eventually you get demonetized.

Charis only gets the best for herself but she bought the cheapest sheet cake for her son's birthday party last year. I agree there are some weird inconsistencies in that household. The hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on bags but a tiny engagement ring. Their mortgage is roughly around $350k which is weird since they can clearly afford to live in a more expensive house as an investment. At some point all of her bags will be worth more than her house and that's just a dumb way to live. You get a higher return on property vs designer bags. I know she reads this forum so I bet the next thing she'll do is upgrade to a huge rock.Something is not right with her.

She seems manic sometimes when she's doing an unboxing video. I'm guessing they'll buy and remodel another kitchen in 2 years because she's always chasing the next high.

I think her husband is okay with the crazy spending because he probably feels lucky he married her. I'm being generous when I say he's a little odd looking.

When Hollyannaeree figured out Charis's husband is from Texas she asked for a meetup and Charis was like, uh huh, nope. Then the very next day she posted a lovey dovey photo of both of them having brunch and saying how much she loves her husband, Girl, no one wants your strange looking husband. Not even desperate Hollyannaeree.

Charis is a liar. There is no part time job. There are no zoom meetings. There are two reasons for the lie. 1) She's scared other people will catch on and try to copy her. Asians love copying other people so I get the fear there. 2) She doesn't like hearing shit from people about her shopping addiction so she makes up a job and basically implies she works hard for her money.

Honestly sometimes she looks crazy when she's all dressed up to leave the house. She's decked out in head to toe designer and all the labels are competing with each other. She's really tacky. The logos are in your face loud.

Return to “LVlover cc”