TheGabbieShow - Part 10

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 10

Post by Guest »

Sooooo Cami was faking the entire thing. I will never understand why anyone believed it to begin with? The idea that an adult woman's irl circle of friends would disown her for not stanning Gabbie anymore and proceed to harass her day and night over it is ridiculous, let alone the rest of it

Honestly it just proves to me that HelloLeesh does not have good intentions and will run with anything that makes Gabbie look bad as long as she gets to be in the center of it

Post by Guest »

Actually that's not true, Leesh says in her video that Cami approached her saying that her irl circle of friends in her new town were Gabbie stans who would disown and bully her if she left the fandom.

I don't even like Gabbie, and I used to really like Leesh. I'm just really disappointed by this whole thing. I don't think that makes me a troll? She's not immune from criticism just because she criticizes the GH fandom

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Onelongfurby »

She had no friends in her new town, it was heavily stressed that all her friends and social circle were supposedly online and she had no irl support system nearby. I don’t know where you’re making up these random details from. Besides, this isn’t the place to criticize Alicia, this is Gabbie’s forum. Go make a forum for Alicia if you’re this dead-set on criticizing her over extreme nitpicks; just because there’s no gabbie tea doesn’t mean you pick a random person she’s vaguely associated with to fill up the space. That’s why I said you were a troll, you clearly have no idea about how this site works on a simple level and you just wanted to come in and bash Alicia on something that many, many people at the time had no idea was a lie, her included. Besides, even she said she’s heavily distancing herself from everything gabbie now, so there’s no reason to associate her with gabbie anymore.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Post by Guest »

I'm new, sure, but I was continuing discussion about Cami earlier in the thread. Obviously this involves Gabi and I felt it was worth mentioning that this story turned out not to be true? The part of my comment that mentioned Alicia was basically an afterthought. But okay, I'll fuck off now lol

harlowen
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by harlowen »

That escalated quickly. Why are people suddenly stanning Alicia so bad? I'm confused

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

We’re done focusing on you. Like I said, go make a forum on Alicia if you wanna trash her. This is like if I went into Shane Dawson’s forum and started randomly trashing Jaclyn Glenn over nothing, since they’re also vaguely associated.

Getting back on topic, Gabbie still isn’t back on social media even though it’s been the full 30 days so either she’s let her accounts disappear for good (fucking doubt it, she’s too hungry for attention and will come crawling back to the public the second her next single flops hard), or it’s like I thought and she gets special treatment thanks to having that little verification checkmark, so they’re holding her handles for her as long as she wants.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Stay on topic and play nice. If you're not a moderator then don't attempt to moderate the thread. Report posts if you think they go against GG rules.

gg208
Talker
Talker

Post by gg208 »

wait, Cami was lying???? How did we find that out?

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

She said yesterday was when her album was *supposedly* scheduled to come out. Wonder how long it’s gonna be until it actually does (if it ever does), and how many excuses she’ll make in the meantime. This is like cozykitsune and her poetry book all over again.

gg208
Talker
Talker

Post by gg208 »

This may have been discussed already but there's a tiktok series where a girl shows that a decent number of Gabbie's "poems" from her book are just rip-offs of viral tumblr and twitter posts, and old-school memes lmao

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

gg208 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:54 pm
This may have been discussed already but there's a tiktok series where a girl shows that a decent number of Gabbie's "poems" from her book are just rip-offs of viral tumblr and twitter posts, and old-school memes lmao
Ooh I need to find that one. I know from Rachel Oates’ videos on Gabbie’s book that one of her “poems” is bo burnham lyrics she ripped and then changed slightly (the “I wear makeup because I have acne/I have acne because I wear makeup one”—by the way, Gabbie, if you’re reading because of course you are, if your “poem” is so short yet repetitive that I can easily remember it off the top of my head, it’s not a poem, it’s just random scribbling. I’m not normally a gatekeeper but goddammit Gabbie’s poetry is just a few random phrases she slams together and calls poetry so she can be all quirky and “a deep soul” or whatever).

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

Was scrolling through gabbie’s patreon posts out of curiosity and saw one where she said she misses Lauren. does anyone know who this is and what happened? I’m confused

I’m super surprised that she hasn’t come crawling back to social media considering she’s an attention whore, but then again I’m sure she’s in bliss hiding behind a paywall on patreon where only people who kiss her ass and are too scared to criticize her can interact. It keeps her away from “hate” (usually just valid criticism lol) and allows her to only see very kind comments where people tell her how right she is about everything. I saw the post about how her album was supposed to come out on the seventh but idk if she announced a new date—did she? I wonder if she’ll come back that day to promote it.

lolynot232301
Learner
Learner

Post by lolynot232301 »

I didn’t know who lauren was either but came across her new podcast today. Apparently it’s called “unfollow your dreams” now? K. She was the podcast producer...idk how she passed or care to listen to gabbie, so RIP to her and hope her loved ones find comfort. It took a couple of clicks to figure out she was the girl in the podcast episode that gabbie wasn’t in at all. Speaking of that particular episode though, how are you going to have an entire episode without the host present (whose name is in the title and all the promos because it’s her podcast and no one else needs to be credited in the promo material because of that) and not introduce the three random people talking in her absence? Like sure, we can all figure out irene since she’s been on more episodes than gabbie at this point, but irrelevant payton and behind the scenes lauren should have been introduced at the start of the episode, not random voices just talking into the mic, when gabbie specifically said she’s the reason for the podcast. Unless you are super in to gabbie’s life no way you’d pick up who those people were. They didn’t even have name/titles in the vid version...what the heck....introduce your hosts! That’s basic show production...

Just shows she has a very niche audience to not even bother to introduce them (it’s assumed her audience already knows) and she’s not really targeting a larger audience than her youtube followers (And subsequent patrons who are the only ones invested in her enough to know things like who lauren is). She’s never going to expand her platform beyond youtube/patreon.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

She put out a podcast episode today called “how to admit that you’re wrong” and I ugly laughed just seeing the title. If I needed help admitting when I’m wrong, Gabbie is the last person I’d turn to. Her ego and self-obsession would keep her from being able to say sorry for accidentally tripping someone, let slime something serious. The entire world could be burning to a crisp thanks to her and she’d still find someone or something else to blame.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

Did you all see that her little sister posted a tiktok abt her? A friend of mine sent it to me.... It had bulletproof playing in the background and the text said “think you can hurt my feelings? My sister is the most hated person on the Internet” uh..... anyways!
(unfortunately no I can’t attach an image but her tiktok is literallycecilia if any of you use tiktok lol)

gg208
Talker
Talker

Post by gg208 »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:00 am
gg208 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:54 pm
Ooh I need to find that one. I know from Rachel Oates’ videos on Gabbie’s book that one of her “poems” is bo burnham lyrics she ripped and then changed slightly (the “I wear makeup because I have acne/I have acne because I wear makeup one”—by the way, Gabbie, if you’re reading because of course you are, if your “poem” is so short yet repetitive that I can easily remember it off the top of my head, it’s not a poem, it’s just random scribbling. I’m not normally a gatekeeper but goddammit Gabbie’s poetry is just a few random phrases she slams together and calls poetry so she can be all quirky and “a deep soul” or whatever).
https://www.tiktok.com/@xglitterbugx/vi ... 0357296390

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Ooh thank you! Hopefully it picks up traction especially since she always claims her plagiarism is well in the past.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Kind of a double post, but both Smokey glow and itzkeisha put out fucking fantastic videos on Gabbie today. Imo SG went a little soft on her, but still made good points about how the trend of Gabbie not being able to take criticism stretches back well before all the major controversies over the past couple years, and how she hasn’t evolved or developed as a person. Meanwhile, Keisha went off on her and why people don’t like her and that was glorious.

(Also it’s time for a new thread? I don’t know how to make a new one and I’m too anxious about screwing it up in some way otherwise I’d do it)

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “TheGabbieShow”