Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Disney Vloggers and Distwitter

Post by butyoubrokeit »

MickeysEmporium wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:22 am
Did anyone else see ThatCrazyDisneyLady? I know someone else had posted a comment about this, but she was threatening a guest for touching her because she had her umbrella up for the Farewell Illuminations. It starts at 14:58 This isn't the first time either she has been rude with a guest in the park.
Holy shit I love this lady! :rofl: This is exactly how I would have reacted. I’ve waited over an hour for a show and then some idiot in the back wants me to sit down (or in this case put an umbrella down to cover equipment) because they’re from WhoGivesADamn, USA and traveled 5 hours to get to WDW. Or they have a kid and I’m supposed to stop what I’m doing to cater to some child I didn’t birth.

ThatCrazyDisneyLady has a new subscriber! 😂

And please, please continue with the Corey Fiasco slander. I can’t stand him. He looks like he eats his boogers.

I also want all of the details on Jen and Scott from HappiestVlogs. She’s become insufferable.

jakecava5432
Learner
Learner

Post by jakecava5432 »

MixedBagofApples wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:12 am
nolafan33 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:29 pm
Anyone here watch Kyle Pallo? I saw he and his (former) friend Laura are no longer speaking, and that Laura posted something on Instagram regarding the whole thing. Just curious if anyone knows the scoop! I know Kyle has a new girlfriend (or atleast someone resembling one) and his and Laura's relationship always seemed a little more than just friends.
Yeah...I watch him from time to time. I could go on and on about my distaste for him...but what happened with Lora?? I do like her:) Her insta is set to private so I don't see what she posted. If I could have a guess, he was probably taking advantage of her and her kindness because she did help in a lot with the growth of his channel. Can't prove that though. It would make sense because he really does come off as a privileged, entitled man-child from time to time. What did she say in the post? As for his new girl, she is very pretty and I like her too. They are very clearly dating, so maybe Lora got the cold shoulder once she came into the picture?
He has lost almost all of his friends over the past year Cam who was in his vlogs and Austin do not like him.

GTAfan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GTAfan »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:25 pm
Y’all, I can’t stand Brooke, I find her so damn fake. Another one that is incredibly fake is SparklyNicole Whoof, i cant even watch her stories because her make up is always breaking and it makes me mad lol

Also has anyone heard/seen the crazy tea on GuyBehindtheMagic?
I don't dislike Brooke, i just find something off about her. She sometimes comes across as either bored or depressed. She did a video with one of her friends (the lifeguard video) and she just seemed really bored and too distracted at times.

NunyaBusiness
Stalker
Stalker

Post by NunyaBusiness »

I haven't gotten through every post yet but Michael Karslberg works for Department of State as a GS 13 Management And Program Analysis and makes well over 100k a year so it aggravates me that he panders to hard working families to send him gift cards!!

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/upload ... dition.pdf

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/upload ... ectory.pdf

He has PLENTY of money and should learn to spend his own! And he should learn to PAY IT FORWARD!

His parents (Jane Adler) are both doctors and authors - yet they have a lovely bankruptcy history!!

GTAfan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GTAfan »

The only three people that seem to annoy me are:

Ellie Steadman - Ok, she is spoilt. she's 25 and acts like a 4 year old little girl, still has a princess cake (really?). she's over-dramatic and whines of little things. it's obvious she cant let go of her childhood and get into the real world. She now works (still) on the Disney cruise line, but come on Ells, don’t let your elderly grandma take care of YOUR hyperactive dog.

Emily's Wanderland - She seems the type that has to show off her obsession and everyone has to know about it. She's even got her little sister into the obsession too. The way she moves her mouth to the left is really freaky and she's really skinny for her age, she could pass as a 12 year old. Her vlogs are way to long tbh and the music montages can get really annoying at times.

Part of Brooke's world - I'm not sure if she's one of three things - fake, bored or depressed? she seems so uninterested on her friends stories (watch the lifeguard vid) she gets so distracted and look at the way she looks at her! she gets butthurt quickly if nobody wants to hang out and claims they are "bullying" her.

GTAfan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GTAfan »

Apparently according to someone who went on the programe with Brooke said she's so fake and ungrateful.

sweet2u22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sweet2u22 »

6A377487-7574-4858-B55B-8A112317E55C.jpeg
GTAfan wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:30 am
Apparently according to someone who went on the programe with Brooke said she's so fake and ungrateful.
The tweets Lauren’s posted about her def back that up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jakecava5432
Learner
Learner

Post by jakecava5432 »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:24 pm
Keith did EVERYTHING for Thingamavlogs, he always had the in at Disney cause he’s the most talented. They hated the attention he got and it was no lie they did want to do the whole intern thing so 4 against 1 and they made him out to be the bad guy when in reality they are just trash!

Sarah is just gross, they really trying to drag Leo about his life etc, it was No secret he is in his 30’s a secret Sarah, Tiff, patrick chose to hide but now they want to out him?
It sucks he cheated but Sarah needs to grow the fuck up and move on instead of dragging him every chance she gets, she lives for cryptic tweets and she lives for all the support she gets from people and then people message him calling him trash etc she loves to be called Queen etc

Tiff is on her last legs with Disney, she steals all their ideas and she has had many C&D letters and keeps ignoring them. She doesn’t have an original idea in her head.

Patrick is another one that loves to act tough like boy, bye!!! He plays fake gay just for attention and it’s pathetic!

These people and the need to be Disney known is disturbing!
What are you talking about in regards to "Tiff is on her last legs with Disney, she steals all their ideas and she has had many C&D letters and keeps ignoring them. She doesn’t have an original idea in her head."
Keith is that u

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Has anyone seen FRE's latest video about the WDW couple? Apparently they copyright claimed one of their videos that had some footage of them in it. Pretty classless if you ask me...

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Shedaisy wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:22 pm
Has anyone seen FRE's latest video about the WDW couple? Apparently they copyright claimed one of their videos that had some footage of them in it. Pretty classless if you ask me...
Saw this, read through the comments on that video - very disappointed in Josh and his behavior in the comments. So much so we unsubscribed, I can't believe he is spending so much time fighting with everyone in the comments - it's a bitchy teen girl fight. Sadly - the hypocrisy... don't state you are only doing it for fun ... all the while taking super chats, patreon, etc. :(

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

mac wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:28 pm
Shedaisy wrote:
Saw this, read through the comments on that video - very disappointed in Josh and his behavior in the comments. So much so we unsubscribed, I can't believe he is spending so much time fighting with everyone in the comments - it's a bitchy teen girl fight. Sadly - the hypocrisy... don't state you are only doing it for fun ... all the while taking super chats, patreon, etc. :(
I don't really know who WDW Couple is other than one vlog I've watched. I thought their editing skills were good, Mr WDW (Josh?) was good but a bit rough, and Mrs WDW was flat out annoying and as y'all say here: thirsty for fame.

Looking under the comment section from FRE's open letter to them (I'm sure this will be deleted in time as FRE did with the Tracker stuff) I was caught feeling for WDW couple at first. There is a thing where people like talking to people, I get it... but after about 5 seconds of feeling for them I slapped myself back to reality: these two put themselves out there to be watched and criticism comes hand in hand with that. FRE has no obligation to reveal him/herself and them saying they've posted a copyright claim on the video just to open a dialogue is preposterous. Most likely they did so because Mrs. WDW was apparently made fun of and her skin isn't very thick. Sounds like another Disney vlogger we know.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 pm
mac wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:28 pm
Shedaisy wrote:
I don't really know who WDW Couple is other than one vlog I've watched. I thought their editing skills were good, Mr WDW (Josh?) was good but a bit rough, and Mrs WDW was flat out annoying and as y'all say here: thirsty for fame.

Looking under the comment section from FRE's open letter to them (I'm sure this will be deleted in time as FRE did with the Tracker stuff) I was caught feeling for WDW couple at first. There is a thing where people like talking to people, I get it... but after about 5 seconds of feeling for them I slapped myself back to reality: these two put themselves out there to be watched and criticism comes hand in hand with that. FRE has no obligation to reveal him/herself and them saying they've posted a copyright claim on the video just to open a dialogue is preposterous. Most likely they did so because Mrs. WDW was apparently made fun of and her skin isn't very thick. Sounds like another Disney vlogger we know.
Same - at first I thought Josh had some legit points (though I still enjoy most of FRE's videos) ... but he kept it up, being snarky with other commenters and kept it up comment after comment. At that point he looked petty and thin skinned - and the worst, a hypocrite. This is where vloggers lose me - you can't pander for money and posting yourselves on the internet, no one is forcing these vloggers to post a damn thing on youtube. If he felt the need to reply to FRE then reply only to FRE - Josh needed to step away, drop it, and just shut up and stop engaging.

Stargazer528
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Stargazer528 »

Can you all help a newbie out and tell me who FRE is?

ElGuapo669
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ElGuapo669 »

Stargazer528 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:47 pm
Florida Resident Edits

Stargazer528
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Stargazer528 »

ElGuapo669 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:45 am
Stargazer528 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:47 pm
Florida Resident Edits
Thank you!!!

Jerseyguy1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jerseyguy1 »

I do feel bad that Jen and Scott lost their baby. Would not wish that on anyone...

Jerseyguy1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jerseyguy1 »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:13 pm
Mmmmbop wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:02 pm
According to the latest in their moving to the Magic series, Pete is 54, almost 55. I knew he couldn’t be in his 40s! And Shawn is now a real estate agent. Hope he shows houses in something other than a ratty tank top and baseball cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could have sworn Pete was well into in his 60s. Life hasn't been kind to him.
Pete is from the next town over from where I work in NJ...yeah Pete is only in his mid 50s and has had some personal struggles in life

Jerseyguy1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jerseyguy1 »

Here_For_Snax wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:13 pm
HappiestVlogs posted on Instagram a bit ago; she had a miscarriage 😔
I do feel for them losing the baby...sad

Bluebelle8
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bluebelle8 »

Jerseyguy1 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:43 pm
Here_For_Snax wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:13 pm
HappiestVlogs posted on Instagram a bit ago; she had a miscarriage 😔
I do feel for them losing the baby...sad
She's expecting a girl this September. Doesn't make the miscarriage hurt any less, but at least it's happy news for them.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”