TheMomsView

_nt13_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheMomsView

Post by _nt13_ »

all the comments on yesterdays video are about how happy everyone is that carlie is gone because colette finally gets to speak. I LOVE IT

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

I just watched a bit of the mberry taste vid and HOLY COW is it ever a difference to not have Carlie there--Colette is acting like her normal self without Carlie there to dominate everything and it's actually entertaining to see her and Kayli interact for a change. They must still have producers for this channel and they need to take a good look at the dynamic and maybe tell Carlie to tone it down a notch or two and let Colette speak once in awhile. It's not the Carlie Show and she shouldn't be allowed to act like it is.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

I was watching todays video on TMV and they mentioned that they've seen everyones comments about how everyone misses Carlie, which I thought was funny because most of the comments I've been seeing since Carlie's been gone is about how refreshing it is for a change that Colette is able to talk more and how they like the dynamic between Colette and Kayli now that Carlie is on maternity leave :rofl:

mzkxt
Learner
Learner

Post by mzkxt »

They bought that studio and do they even film anymore ??? What’s going on with that channel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

mzkxt wrote:They bought that studio and do they even film anymore ??? What’s going on with that channel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something must ave happened. I am assuming Colette wants a break and the other two girls don’t want to film without her because it would cause a speculation regarding shay and colette’s marriage.

genericusername
Debater
Debater

Post by genericusername »

Remember the last time they got a studio? The pink glitter walls? Maybe 1 or 2 videos actually got filmed in there too. Money down the drain again when it was already inconsistent to begin with

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

They've disabled all the comments now, but I know Carlie responded to one and said they were figuring things out or something. I really feel bad for her (I feel sick saying that lol). She was the one spearheading the TMV relaunch and seemed the most excited about it. And then her brother fucks up again and they have to stop.

I also wonder why Kayli and Carlie can't go on? They went on after the big scandal hit a couple of years ago.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:01 am
And then her brother fucks up again and they have to stop.
He fucked up again? Did I miss something that happened after the cam girl scandal? I'm trying to read up on Shay and Colette's threads, but there is so much content. Can I please get a TL;DR? TIA!
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

We're all pretty sure he did. Read "Colette, Where art thou" thread for receipts.

genericusername
Debater
Debater

Post by genericusername »

Not really relevant to the moms view anymore but I recently went to sharzad's Instagram to see how her mom was doing and saw she passed away last month :( Out of all the hosts I always found her the most open and authentic, even with her moms diagnosis she was very transparent.

GirlMeetsGossip
Learner
Learner

Post by GirlMeetsGossip »

Angel is doing a “The Moms View” reunion on her Mommy Confessions podcast next week... I wonder who will be there (actually I just wonder if Collette WON’T be there).

GirlMeetsGossip
Learner
Learner

Post by GirlMeetsGossip »

Well next week turned out to be 2 months later, you can tell it was recorded a while ago, I wonder what happened. It was nice to see them together again, even if Collette called Sharzad “exotic” and everyone stayed a little superficial.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”