Smaller, lesser talked about bloggers.

Hayley
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Smaller, lesser talked about bloggers.

Post by Hayley »

inactive wrote:Is this Hayley from strangeness and charm? If so saying Thankyou is polite yes, but openly admitting you want them to see you had a good time so you can go to more events is a bit lame. Although you're not the only one, I was just using your post as an example
Yep, the one and only!
That was the whole idea of the event though. Wendy, the lady who coordinated it wants us to get more Benefit events in Birmingham so she organised this smaller one so she could show our blog posts to them all at head office.

TeaLow
Learner
Learner

Post by TeaLow »

Fucks sake guys, what did I tell you about linking my blog!
No point being mentioned if the 7 people who actually use this forum don't click through and boost my 50 page views a day: NO SELF-PROMOTIONS

Seriously though, thanks for the mention, some of you are really quite balanced in your opinions and I guess any kind of feedback is useful in life! I'm glad some *get* it, I only share online what I want people to read, and if some people find me crude or offensive I guess that's because not every one is every one else's cup of tea. Fuckin' hell, imagine if EVERYONE GOT ON? Life would be so boring huh? But I'm sure openly tweeting my opinions is a little less offensive than once again being an anonymous weirdo, but there ya go, each to their own! I think a rule for this forum could be to maybe pop across to the adored bloggers section and post something positive for some blogs you like reading, you know, karma and all that? Balance it out yo!

Oh and I reckon the reason I don't have my own thread is because I'm not a guru? I mean what the hell am I a guru of? Cats? Being an arsehole? I don't even know! I know nothing about make up, or beauty, or skin care, I just write what I like or don't like about something. Guru is a bit of a cringey term really. Cringetrolllss. :love2:

Now... Who can hook me up with this Music Magpie sponsored post? DON'T MAKE ME BEG ON TWITTER AGAIN. I HAVE A CAT TO FEED AND POUND SHOP MAKE UP TO BUY.

jessicaday
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jessicaday »

Snore.

In other news, I've never read Strangeness and Charm but Hayley seems lovely from her grown up response, a genuine blogger does it for me!

toastedalmond
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toastedalmond »

vanitybeforebrains wrote:Jessicaxxrose annoys me, she's very rude and very blunt at times which I hate, she doesn't come across as being nice or approachable and her blog isn't anything special
I'm shocked at how rude she is especially on twitter.

TeaLow
Learner
Learner

Post by TeaLow »

jessicaday wrote:Snore.
Snore? Ah yeah, must be pretty boring when someone doesn't succumb to being a 'victim' on a forum full of pre menstrual morons. :toad: :toad:

desginerchoice
Learner
Learner

Post by desginerchoice »

Terri, keep telling yourself you're the adult, mature one among preteens. Is that the only way you'll feel better, thinking only "morons" can criticize? Look around you, everyone hates your writing and your ugly character.

But as an earlier commenter mentioned, snore...and moving on.

TeaLow
Learner
Learner

Post by TeaLow »

desginerchoice wrote:Terri, keep telling yourself you're the adult, mature one among preteens. Is that the only way you'll feel better, thinking only "morons" can criticize? Look around you, everyone hates your writing and your ugly character.

But as an earlier commenter mentioned, snore...and moving on.
Everyone 'hates my writing'?? Hahahahaha, funny, I heard your mum liked it. When did I tell myself I was the adult? Fuck, can you read my mind now?! Shit. The. Bed. I don't think taking part in a crappy little forum is mature at all, it's a slow Sunday here and I've seen this episode of Come Dine With Me already. Entertain me darling, I'm starved for attention.

jessicaxxrose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jessicaxxrose »

vanitybeforebrains wrote:Jessicaxxrose annoys me, she's very rude and very blunt at times which I hate, she doesn't come across as being nice or approachable and her blog isn't anything special
oh the irony

cosmeticcrave
Learner
Learner

Post by cosmeticcrave »

Ugh God.

vanitybeforebrains
Learner
Learner

Post by vanitybeforebrains »

jessicaxxrose wrote:
oh the irony
Oh Jessica don't give me that, you don't come across as being very nice at all both in your tweets and in your blog post. Your recent blog post is pretty awful, and you must have known that people would be offended, blogging is an individual thing and you really can't go around saying the stuff you did without some sort of back lash.

TeaLow
Learner
Learner

Post by TeaLow »

vanitybeforebrains wrote:
jessicaxxrose wrote:
oh the irony
Oh Jessica don't give me that, you don't come across as being very nice at all both in your tweets and in your blog post. Your recent blog post is pretty awful, and you must have known that people would be offended, blogging is an individual thing and you really can't go around saying the stuff you did without some sort of back lash.
Whereas your comments make you seem really nice, grounded and approachable! Hahaha. :love2:

GFN621

Post by GFN621 »

Terri you are LOVING it here! I thought you might when you joined. ;) Get stuck in, come on. Stop do-gooding around here to win you some #bbloggers cred - 'though I would go and spread the love, guys!'....eh?

You and your various cronies absolutely adore the drama, you really do. You seem to check up on here far more regularly than the rest of us (that being said I'm not on that often cos I tend to forget- I was dropped on my head 621 times as a child laaawl)

TeaLow
Learner
Learner

Post by TeaLow »

GFN621 wrote:Terri you are LOVING it here! I thought you might when you joined. ;) Get stuck in, come on. Stop do-gooding around here to win you some #bbloggers cred - 'though I would go and spread the love, guys!'....eh?

You and your various cronies absolutely adore the drama, you really do. You seem to check up on here far more regularly than the rest of us (that being said I'm not on that often cos I tend to forget- I was dropped on my head 621 times as a child laaawl)
Various cronies? Is this a cartoon in the 90's?

I do check a lot! I really wanted to get stuck in to this shit, but alas, you fuckers are all bark and no bite when someone retaliates, s'up with y'all?

And BTW, I don't need to get in to the negative side of this forum, if you stalk my Twitter enough you will see that I'm more vocal over there - it's a bit more active!

desginerchoice
Learner
Learner

Post by desginerchoice »

Jessicaxxrose,

here's some blogger sins for you:

stop flat out lying and posting "unique visitors" when you know that Blogger doesn't actually record those numbers correctly - the fact that you lie about your stats, tells me what a "good" blogger you are

pouting your bottom lip doesn't make your face skinnier (just joking ...haha ...tongue in cheek haha ...get it haha); oh and not smiling also doesn't help that much with making your cheeks skinnier (but still joking!)

people like you should wax their eyebrows more, I mean those eyebrow ends are bigger than your fake duck lips, have you ever heard of a tweezer (in your case, scissors??)

and here's another joke, umm..., maybe you should lay off the too short skirts, one should know how to style their body (just a jokey again hahahaha)

Oh, and you know what I just hate? cloth backgrounds with flowers, be a bit original hunny (not sure if you even know what that means).

How do you like this Jessicaxxrose? Fun stuff right? I mean it may not come across, but I'm totally joking and being funny, I'm sure you're just cracking up, how funny!

And in a not so "funny" way how you wrote your extremely rude blog post, you should probably take that down. it's flat out hurtful, and if you wrote another post about it, then you realized your mistake. Own up to your mistake, apologize, and take it down.

Vikki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vikki »

I personally prefer Twitter to GG, because there's more than 7 people on it. But I do like GG because I've found some cool blogs.. like Jessica Roses.

Your critisisms aren't really groundbreakingly original. I'm sure she's aware of her own eyebrows, good on her for not plucking them to death and looking silly like me. And I really like her outfit posts, and think she looks great in all of her skirts :D

Don't be 'hurt' by her blog post. Just don't read it. Or at least tell her directly your feelings on it rather than crying about it here to your 6 other 'cronies'. It's her blog, she doesn't really need to apologise to anyone. Are you sad that she has more blog followers than you? Naww. :love2:

jessicaday
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jessicaday »

I personally like it when the bloggers talked about come on here for a discussion, everyone's entitled to their opinion which is why we're wasting our lives giving them on here eh. Gives me more entertainment on a slow day.

vanitybeforebrains
Learner
Learner

TeaLow wrote:
Whereas your comments make you seem really nice, grounded and approachable! Hahaha. :love2:
Grounded - yes
Nice - depends
Approachable - probably not

:)

vanitybeforebrains
Learner
Learner

TeaLow wrote:
GFN621 wrote:Terri you are LOVING it here! I thought you might when you joined. ;) Get stuck in, come on. Stop do-gooding around here to win you some #bbloggers cred - 'though I would go and spread the love, guys!'....eh?

Various cronies? Is this a cartoon in the 90's?

I do check a lot! I really wanted to get stuck in to this shit, but alas, you fuckers are all bark and no bite when someone retaliates, s'up with y'all?

And BTW, I don't need to get in to the negative side of this forum, if you stalk my Twitter enough you will see that I'm more vocal over there - it's a bit more active!
What sort of a retaliation would you like? We don't just say horrible stuff for the heck of it you know, we actually need a reason and because you're clearly just saying stuff to get a bite, that might explain why you don't get that many replies... That or you check this WAYYY more than we do.

vanitybeforebrains
Learner
Learner

Vikki wrote:I personally prefer Twitter to GG, because there's more than 7 people on it. But I do like GG because I've found some cool blogs.. like Jessica Roses.

Your critisisms aren't really groundbreakingly original. I'm sure she's aware of her own eyebrows, good on her for not plucking them to death and looking silly like me. And I really like her outfit posts, and think she looks great in all of her skirts :D

Don't be 'hurt' by her blog post. Just don't read it. Or at least tell her directly your feelings on it rather than crying about it here to your 6 other 'cronies'. It's her blog, she doesn't really need to apologise to anyone. Are you sad that she has more blog followers than you? Naww. :love2:
Have you not seen how she reacts to people saying they are hurt by her post 'chill out love' being one of the milder ones.

TeaLow
Learner
Learner

Post by TeaLow »

vanitybeforebrains wrote:
What sort of a retaliation would you like? We don't just say horrible stuff for the heck of it you know, we actually need a reason and because you're clearly just saying stuff to get a bite, that might explain why you don't get that many replies... That or you check this WAYYY more than we do.
So why DO YOU say horrible stuff on here? What is the final outcome you hope to achieve?

- The blogger becomes upset and closes their blog - you don't have anything else to bitch about them for; on to the next?
- The blogger realises the errors of their ways and changes their blog to suit YOUR personal taste - meaning blogging loses credibility as it's the writers personality and tastes which are meant to be portrayed.
- The blogger laughs you off and wants a reactions off you - you don't react, but surely a reaction is what you want regardless of the actual reaction....?
- The bloggers starts to hate themselves and becomes a victim and does something really upsetting like that poor girl on Ask.FM did recently - does that make your life better somehow?

Where do you guys draw the line?

I do get it, bitching about others is somewhat satisfying in the short term and yeah can cure boredom if you're that way inclined, but really, what IS the dream outcome of this spitefulness you all seem to seep on here? Like you said, I want a reaction and you're not giving me one, so you really want people to be upset by your comments? I'm just trying to understand what's going on here....

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”