Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSHOWUSTHENANNY Part 11

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:35 pm
Looks like Erik has figured out what we already knew re: the strangeness that is Tiffany Ann and Derek Vinas. Weird that both TA and DV's comments are "edited" too. :rofl:

Derek Vinas
1 hour ago (edited)

Yay! So happy to see you back where you belong! Disney Springs! Ah. . .  It's really sad cases are going up. I hope this will end soon. But. . . . .WE'RE BACK BABY!!!1

Erik Niel
1 hour ago

Who’s back? You’re back? Did you bring corona with you? I’m confused...REPLY

Then a bit further down -

Tiffany Ann
1 hour ago (edited)

Very happy for a new video!! Very sad Florida is on the rise for Coronavirus cases 😔. Just when I think things are looking up, it’s getting worse. Stay safe folks ❤️

Erik Niel
51 minutes ago

Tiffany Ann that’s weird, someone else said almost the EXACT same thing 🤔🤔🤔
I'm not sure if Erik Neal is any better. He's in the stan group and I'm pretty sure I got in an argument with him about the technicalities of Tim going to the reopening of Disney Springs. Not sure how or why people are still defending him going. Tiffanys still trying to prove she's the ultimate stan.

Figured I would try this out since Rebelle said anyone can do it and I spend way too much time on this forum lol. Looks like it's time for a new thread since the rest ended at about 40. If you have a new title idea post it and the one with the most likes will win. I'll start a new thread in a day or two when I don't see anymore suggestions. Thanks everyone!

FoBGD12
Learner
Learner

Post by FoBGD12 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:42 pm
So...Disney cancelled Not So Scary this year.

Can't wait to see the reactions of all the vloggers whose heads are exploding w/ this news.
I think it's a good thing Disney's playing it safe with this. It's too soon to see how the virus will interact as time goes on, and it doesn't drag out the hopes that things might be normal, while also reducing Disney's liability should things worsen.

That being said, I think it's hilarious that now Tim and Jenn can't exploit the miracle baby in some disgustingly elaborate family themed Disney Halloween attire at the event, all for the clicks and Instagram likes like the exploitable prop he is to them.

PineapplePrincess
Learner
Learner

Post by PineapplePrincess »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:56 pm
IPaidthePrice wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:23 pm
Can you say STALKER??
And all the other Stans in the group think that that's awesome, all of them are crazy. Having pictures of people you are fans of on your wall is for kids not adults that's just infatuation. Before I got to the last picture showing Tim and Jenn I thought it was going to be the painted picture of Jackson which would've been 1000 times worse
I came to these parts JUST to talk about this! I saw that post (which I was later trying to find to show to my husband and can't, so it may be gone or I may just suck at finding) and it's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on the internet. You have a copy--that you filched off of FB-- of a hand-drawn portrait of two yo-yos who are YouTube Y-List level famous HANGING ON THE WALL IN YOUR HOUSE. What in the name of all that is decent and holy did my eyeballs just witness?!?! I'm just going to assume that the person who did this sat around licking a lead-painted radiator when they were a small child, because that's the only thing I can think of that would explain that behavior.

Post by Guest »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:26 pm
I'm not sure if Erik Neal is any better. He's in the stan group and I'm pretty sure I got in an argument with him about the technicalities of Tim going to the reopening of Disney Springs. Not sure how or why people are still defending him going. Tiffanys still trying to prove she's the ultimate stan.

Figured I would try this out since Rebelle said anyone can do it and I spend way too much time on this forum lol. Looks like it's time for a new thread since the rest ended at about 40. If you have a new title idea post it and the one with the most likes will win. I'll start a new thread in a day or two when I don't see anymore suggestions. Thanks everyone!
:rofl: If that's the case, then it's hilarious that the stans are now trying to out-stan each other and / or eating their own. :rofl:

I'll throw in - AndNowIt'sTimeToExploitPandemicandBaby

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Gotta eye roll... :roll: … purchasing those views for the theme parks, particularly last week for the Universal vlogs. The views tripled over night...low views this week for anything park related - expect a purchase and number jump soon!

And I'm tossing in - AndNowItsTimeToGetAJob

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

mac wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:19 am
Gotta eye roll... :roll: … purchasing those views for the theme parks, particularly last week for the Universal vlogs. The views tripled over night...low views this week for anything park related - expect a purchase and number jump soon!

And I'm tossing in - AndNowItsTimeToGetAJob
Itotally agree with them buying views. Even with them going back to the parks, the views jumping that much is unreal.

marieandme
Learner
Learner

Post by marieandme »

I don't know anything about purchasing views but is that financially sustainable? If they don't make a lot off a video ("a lot" is subjective) then are they losing money by having to spend it on views?

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

My suggestion for title given his high horse I'm not going for opening day statement and having to apologise for his racist party vlogs (which they were clearly enjoying at the time)

TheTimTracker, or should that be TheBackTracker

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

And as predicted - over night a big jump in views for the past few days park related vlogs. Gotta play the algorithm game! :roll:

Annastazia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Annastazia »

I don’t know if it’s been suggested or used before, but I kind of think #AndNowItsTimeToPayForViews is fitting. :D

not_interesting
Learner
Learner

Post by not_interesting »

Another new camera.
Will this be the camera to fix the blow out/focus issues?
Because you know it's always the camera's fault, not the photographer's.

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

Wow Dim is really jizzing his pants over the new roller coaster in Islands
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

Oh my god, pizza....on a TORTILLA???? WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE!!! :roll:
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

eyecandy017 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:14 pm
Wow Dim is really jizzing his pants over the new roller coaster in Islands
He is. The thing is, he's late to the party. Midway Mayhem does it much better and he's not fake. You would think he's the one that is building the coaster. He's really revolting lately...

Post by Guest »

So, Sir Farts-a-Lot and his woman have made the announcement there's more home vlogs to come next week.

Could it be because Tim was the ultimate Karen calling out and complaining about every single person he saw without a mask or not social distancing and he's terrified to go back to the parks because of it?

Or could it be he's telegraphing that yeah, it's actually not so fun after all to wear a mask in 100-degree heat traipsing through a theme park in the summer in Florida.

Or could it be that he's not really digging having to actually go out and "work" now that he's got a taste of how much easier it is to phone it in by showing your stans your pizza tortillas and farting on camera?

I'll take "All of the above" for $500, Alex. :roll:

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:16 pm
So, Sir Farts-a-Lot and his woman have made the announcement there's more home vlogs to come next week.

Could it be because Tim was the ultimate Karen calling out and complaining about every single person he saw without a mask or not social distancing and he's terrified to go back to the parks because of it?

Or could it be he's telegraphing that yeah, it's actually not so fun after all to wear a mask in 100-degree heat traipsing through a theme park in the summer in Florida.

Or could it be that he's not really digging having to actually go out and "work" now that he's got a taste of how much easier it is to phone it in by showing your stans your pizza tortillas and farting on camera?

I audibly shouted "F*** YOU TIM" when they were like "We don't want to risk going out to the foodstore, so we don't shop often." However he keeps going to these theme parks during the middle of a pandemic when Florida as a state is experiencing the most positive cases per day since this thing started.

Also, they pretty much bought the "industrial style" home version of a Kitchenaid Mixer...they will never utilize it to it's full potential. Also, they make all the batter, and then they decide to take the bowl off the machine and hand stir in the chocolate chips. DIM AND JEN THAT'S WHAT THE STIR SPEED IS FOR! JUST LET THE MACHINE DO THE WORK!!!

IPaidthePrice
Learner
Learner

Post by IPaidthePrice »

Chococat76 wrote:

“We are going to be doing more home vlogs.” Translates to, Jenn-“because I’m not in any of the park videos and getting the attention, Tim is staying home so I can get the attention.”

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

New thread can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=686&t=37661

Post by Guest »

IPaidthePrice wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:55 pm
Chococat76 wrote:

“We are going to be doing more home vlogs.” Translates to, Jenn-“because I’m not in any of the park videos and getting the attention, Tim is staying home so I can get the attention.”
Yep. That'll work too!

Return to “TheTimTracker”