David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 51)

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 51)

Post by Guest »

muppjay wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:59 pm
2stereotyped4u wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:25 pm
I'm just catching up with this thread and I want to ask the regular users something. Was there a hacker attack on this site about a week ago? What comments got deleted? I remember something from a girl describing how she send nude pictures of her to David when he was 18 and she underage on twitter. Did other things get deleted too?
Hack/glitch/maintenance

Seems like the newest posts were not stored! In all the threads I have been following, the cashe was most likely removed so I went back to page 1 of all the threads.

Yeah a girl talked about sending nudes to david and alex, she was wondering if there where more people in her situation. But since some info lacked accuracy and prof, she did not get a lot of interaction on this thread.
Also talking about him wiping his twitter from when she talked to him
Thanks for telling me. It seemed kind of shady to me that only the confession from that girl got deleted, but the fact that things in other threads got deleted too makes it clear that nothing shady was going on.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Teacup30 »

Yeah that clip in daves tiktok is old old. i don't know why he posted it. he really is just a tiktoker now huh....
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

What’s up with trees in la why are they purple I just saw them natalie’s ig story.
4EB13765-3054-4C4A-998C-CED1FDD07ABD.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mclarry13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mclarry13 »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:What’s up with trees in la why are they purple I just saw them natalie’s ig story.
4EB13765-3054-4C4A-998C-CED1FDD07ABD.jpeg
It’s a filter. Addison used one that made the trees look blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaronj
Informer
Informer

Post by aaronj »

miserlou wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:17 am

Not exactly the same but close enough and before you point out that David was only speeding for a few seconds. A second is all it takes for these things to end in tragedy
Sure, as in that's possible but you and I both know full well that those crash stats are not for people gunning a car for a few seconds. This is amazing, common sense just basic logic tells you that speeding+drunk driving is worse than just speeding. I'm not even close to understanding what your argument is. You are also making a fairly basic logic mistake about %'s. The amount of people speeding is many many times more the amount drunk driving. Agreed? So the fact that drunk driving still had more fatalities despite way fewer doing it suggests it's orders of magnitude more dangerous. The total number is kind of deceiving you should think about it as % of people doing it who crash/die. I do appreciate the dedication to look up the stats, they just unfortunately proved my point very well. 2 things can be bad while not being equal, drunk driving is much worse and more deadly.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

Anybody else see this
D17D1185-1069-4EE3-ABB3-A218845635C0.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Addison honey, stop it. You're making a fool of yourself. He's not that great anyway. He will either publicly reject you and laugh about it or spend months toying with you. He only has eyes for Ilya anyway.

Also can we stop the stupid speeding argument? I'm sure we can all agree that speeding through a tiny two lane tunnel with other traffic on the road is not a good idea.

Should David & Ilya be speeding through that tunnel? No.

Its that simple.

But anyway, we can thank this little fuck up for today's shipbaiting.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:16 pm
Anybody else see this
Could be plenty of people she is referring to, I though it was Bryce hall or grayson Dolan

carbonara
Learner
Learner

Post by carbonara »

https://www.instagram.com/ellapriya/?hl=en

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ella-priya-d-souza-7a96885/

i'm pretty sure this is ella, she seems like she's way more qualified than a gal who goes to get david sweets

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

carbonara wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:25 am
https://www.instagram.com/ellapriya/?hl=en

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ella-priya-d-souza-7a96885/

i'm pretty sure this is ella, she seems like she's way more qualified than a gal who goes to get david sweets
did they post about hiring? i feel like it was kind of a surprise that david got another assistant

wonder what her job will be?

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

New thread time! Sorry the thing glitched and i made two pages. I'll get one deleted. use this one:
viewtopic.php?f=580&t=37640

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:Anybody else see this
Stop this is too embarrassing she’s legit the cringiest person ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “David Dobrik”