Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

MarcyTheCadeLady
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Post by MarcyTheCadeLady »

I’ve always suspected that she had fillers done to her jaw and called her out for it look at her now in quarantine , her face looks longer , it’s like the fillers are dissolving !

Edit : fricked up the quotations !

zoom_zoom
Talker
Talker

Post by zoom_zoom »

Marie_10 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:39 pm
I really can't wait until they move to Japan to see how the adapt there. It will probably take months cause they have already spent a lot of time there, but I'm sure we will notice a few changes after a while. I also very much wonder how permanent this move is supposed to be. They already have two homes (the flat and the country house, unless I'm forgetting another place), so adding another one... I mean I know rich people do it all the time but I always felt like both of them loved a routine and the idea of building a forever home at some point.

I feel like they want to start a family in Japan and raise their kids there. They probably like the idea of having their kid speaking 4 languages and being technically Japanese. I was watching Felix's live and I found it weird how he phrased an answer to a question. Someone asked if he would ever go back to Sweden to live there. Surprisingly, he hesitated a bit but then said no, and said that with the move to Japan, he just "knows it's the right choice". He also said that he hopes his parents aren't watching. To be honest I don't know much about Sweden, and I don't know much about Japan. But why would he feel strongly and negatively about his homeland? I was expecting him to say that one day he'd love to go back, plus he is into buying properties so why not buy one there too.

Him saying the he hopes his parents weren't watching the live during that moment made me wonder which choice of his they disapprove the most; the move to Japan or the fact the he doesn't wish to ever live in Sweden again. After so many years, they probably knew already that he wouldn't come back to live there, so maybe they actually disapprove of the move to Japan.
Wow. I hope you're wrong. Imagine how hard it would be growing up in Japan as a white kid who's parents aren't even part of Japanese society. Felix and Marzia both won't be working in a Japanese company, won't be fluent in the language, and will probably have limited friend circles (aka limited support too if they start a family.) They would deal with hardcore image/identity issues. A Swedish/ Italian baby who speaks english but grew up in Japan to parents who moved there on a whim/for a weaboo fantasy?

I can't personally really see them starting a family there though. I feel like if Marzia ever agreed to start a family, she would convince Felix to move to Italy with her. Can you see her raising a child in Japan, where she can't even speak the language, and has nobody to help her with the kids, or someone to drop them off so she and Felix can have a date night? I can't see it. I'm sure she would want to be near her parents so that they can do free baby sitting for them, and I'm sure the parents would want her close as well.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Marie_10 »

zoom_zoom wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:41 pm

Wow. I hope you're wrong. Imagine how hard it would be growing up in Japan as a white kid who's parents aren't even part of Japanese society. Felix and Marzia both won't be working in a Japanese company, won't be fluent in the language, and will probably have limited friend circles (aka limited support too if they start a family.) They would deal with hardcore image/identity issues. A Swedish/ Italian baby who speaks english but grew up in Japan to parents who moved there on a whim/for a weaboo fantasy?

I can't personally really see them starting a family there though. I feel like if Marzia ever agreed to start a family, she would convince Felix to move to Italy with her. Can you see her raising a child in Japan, where she can't even speak the language, and has nobody to help her with the kids, or someone to drop them off so she and Felix can have a date night? I can't see it. I'm sure she would want to be near her parents so that they can do free baby sitting for them, and I'm sure the parents would want her close as well.
Well, from the way they both spoke about the move, it seemed pretty permanent, or at least for a few years (5-10 years), and the next few years would be the age where most women decide to have children. I guess they could start a family when they come back... I think it will be more clear once we see what type of house they bought in Japan. If it's a modest house, similar size to the one they have in the countryside, then maybe it won't be the place where they want to start a family. But for some reason I feel like Felix bought a very big house. As for people helping her with the baby, I'm sure they would find ways and hire a nanny. I feel like they will start to live a more extravagant life in Japan.

Of course Marzia is still young and now that she is restarting Mai, I'm not sure if starting a family in the next few years is her plan. And there is also a possibility that they don't want kids, which would be perfectly fine.

Ashaki95
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashaki95 »

Finally GG is back!!! In the meantime: face reveals (?!) and shirtless pewds for thirsty fans (!!) she must be awfully craving for attention these days

hedgie-san
Learner
Learner

Post by hedgie-san »

regarding her jaw - i posted these comparison pics in a previous thread, we thought she got a jaw contouring.

happy that she got posted in plasticcelebs, finally... although, the comments scream about how poor marzia had to go through the surgeries for medical reasons 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

Oh my god, she is such a hypocrite. She posted this one day after she gets exposed about her plastic surgery and her secret right side. There's no way that this is a coincidence, she never posted anything bullying/suicide-related before and it's literally just a few hours after her exposing started. She's seriously using someone else's suicide for her agenda. I bet she never even heard of that person before. Do you guys remember how a while ago she deleted all the negative comments about her but kept all of them that were bullying Jennifer? They were literally calling her ugly and pathetic for copying Marzia and she kept ALL of these comments. I can't believe she has the nerve to really post this, she's so full out shit it's unreal Image

coffeed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffeed »

A 27-year old pampered woman who has been getting her every whim and wish catered to throughout her entire life is talking about facing struggles and how her heart is hurting because people on the internet might find out she's not as perfect as she wants them to think, and uses a young womans suicide to subtly guilt her impressionable following into never ever criticising her. What a manipulative bitch, I didnt think she had it in her.

lunatique
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunatique »

coffeed wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:43 am
A 27-year old pampered woman who has been getting her every whim and wish catered to throughout her entire life is talking about facing struggles and how her heart is hurting because people on the internet might find out she's not as perfect as she wants them to think, and uses a young womans suicide to subtly guilt her impressionable following into never ever criticising her. What a manipulative bitch, I didnt think she had it in her.

Pewdiepie was the first one to post about this on youtube community. She probably saw it and copied/used this opportunity in her favour, what else does she know?..

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwlGosnPt7JwJ3JdRF4AaABCQ

Shortly after the yt post she expressed her sadness too. :roll:

Its interesting how she cried about being only seen as pewds wife... but she literally does not really do much on her own when it comes to expressing herself or having personality.
She's all about the facade. Clothes, fashion, COPIED "art".

Nicki-chan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nicki-chan »

BlairWaldorfLel wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 am
Oh my god, she is such a hypocrite. She posted this one day after she gets exposed about her plastic surgery and her secret right side. There's no way that this is a coincidence, she never posted anything bullying/suicide-related before and it's literally just a few hours after her exposing started. She's seriously using someone else's suicide for her agenda. I bet she never even heard of that person before. Do you guys remember how a while ago she deleted all the negative comments about her but kept all of them that were bullying Jennifer? They were literally calling her ugly and pathetic for copying Marzia and she kept ALL of these comments. I can't believe she has the nerve to really post this, she's so full out shit it's unreal Image
To be fair, I remember seeing Marzia‘s stories about watching Terrace House (I don’t know how well known Terrace House is on this thread, but as a short explanation: it‘s basically a Japanese reality show where six people live together in a house, but continue their usual lives, similar to „Real World“). And Felix and Marzia probably watched it together, so it‘s not too far fetched for her and Felix to know Hana Kimura, since Hana was a house member in the most recent season of Terrace House (Tokyo 2020). I think it’s just an coincidence that this tragedy happened today.

zoom_zoom
Talker
Talker

Post by zoom_zoom »

I'm glad she talked about kindness on the internet, and actually is using her platform for something good!
She's been making a lot of progress lately, with posting some of her imperfections + sharing her skincare routine, talking about the other side of her face, and now this.

I am side eyeing a /little/ bit though because it is a little self serving that this is the one thing she actually cared enough to post about, and it's something that she has personally dealt with too as someone in the public eye. As usual, she only seems to care to post or raise awareness about things if they directly impact her life. I also side eye a bit about "if you are not being kind, ask yourself why you try to hurt them". Sometimes, people don't have feelings of kindness to people for valid reasons. I think you should always be RESPECTFUL of others, but that's different than kindness. It kinda feels like a toxic positivity thing, where she wants people to never have negative feelings toward others. Should we really be nice to influencers who are doing sketchy things or promoting horrible things like detox tea, etc? personally, i don't really know about that. I think there is a time and place for kindness, as well as a time and place to (respectfully+straightforwardly) call people on their bullshit

Over all though I don't really have a big problem with her post. At least it's something a bit productive and a good message to share, that we should always think about our words because they can be thrown out easily but they can hurt a lot for the person on the receiving end. Thinking twice about our posts never hurts, and kindness can definitely go a long way, to making the world a better place.

Flopsonfish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Flopsonfish »

hedgie-san wrote:regarding her jaw - i posted these comparison pics in a previous thread, we thought she got a jaw contouring.

happy that she got posted in plasticcelebs, finally... although, the comments scream about how poor marzia had to go through the surgeries for medical reasons Image
hedgie-san wrote:regarding her jaw - i posted these comparison pics in a previous thread, we thought she got a jaw contouring.

happy that she got posted in plasticcelebs, finally... although, the comments scream about how poor marzia had to go through the surgeries for medical reasons Image
Hi everyone, been reading here for years and finally have an account!

I think Marzia had a lot more plastic surgery than she admitts. My theory is that she got a nose job before she met Felix because her nose on very old pictures (that she all carefully deleted now but some of them can still be found) looks kind of big! And then she got another nosejob because she still wasn‘t happy but didn‘t want to admit it to fans so she said it‘s because of „breathing issues“ (like they all do). Maybe she had some issues breathing, who knows, but her nose definitely was more straight and less bumpy afterwards. But that surgeon messed up her nose even more, so she decided to get one final nosejob with a better surgeon this time.

Also I think it‘s very obvious that she has cheek fillers and lip filler. I know she said in that Insta story that she had lip filler done to „correct an asymmetry“ and removed them again in 2017 but I call bullshit on that. Her lips are much bigger than they were ever before. And it‘s definitely not lipliner because that would just make the red part larger but her lips are generally more voluminous, which is only archievable with lip injections but not with make-up! And if you look at her cheek bones, they used to be relatively flat but now they are higher. I‘m convicted the got fillers in her cheekbones as well. And for chin fillers, I‘m not sure. She already has a very square, masculine face with a very strong jaw so I feel like getting injections there would be couterproductive. But who knows, maybe she had them as well to correct an asymmetry. After all, her face is extremely asymmetrical. But she probably needs upper and lower jaw surgery to fix that (she also has a pretty strong underbite that you can see when you look a her face from the side) rather than making things worse with filler. After seeing the previously posted pics, I think she might have gotten part of her jaw shaved off (like Kylie Jenner did).
And for the botox brow lift, I think she was forced to stop getting them because you can‘t get botox for forehead wrinkles and a eyebrow lift at the same time, it cancels each other out (I even asked my dermatologist this lol). And there‘s no way that someone at 28 (?) who had so much done already wouldn‘t get forehead botox at that age! Plus she‘s aging pretty badly, already looks older than she is, so she probably does everything in her power to slow down the process.

These pictures are from another account that posted some of her before and afters:Image

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

I’m pretty sure her cheekbones are real, these was already prominent when she was young

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

I noticed that her and Felix are big fans of the show "Terrace House" so I can see why both of them posted about Hana Kimura's passing. But yes, it does kind of rub me strange that she dedicated entire paragraphs to this incident but seemed to do the bare minimum with acknowledge the situation unfolding in northern Italy in March, the place where her entire family is from!

The passing of Hana is horrible and saddening, but for Marzia to spend that time to write that long of a post about this just seems a little agenda-driven, considering the source.

And yes I'm gonna say it, it also reads a little agenda-driven coming from Felix as well. Because I am recalling incidents where other individuals who have passed away - gamers/memers/youtubers who were clearly influenced by him or would be considered one of his "peers" so to speak were not publicly acknowledged by him like this. Yes he was seemingly respectful when Etika passed , but again I couldn't help but wonder if that was to cover his ass since he was still trying to distance himself from his questionable prior soundbytes. And when he brought up Eugenia Cooney's situation, the first thought that entered his mind was that he was indirectly trying to get Marzia's attention with his statement, and wasn't really that concerned about Eugenia herself.

Part of the reason my antennas are up is because in his YT community statement he mentions how detrimental bullying can be to people.

Sorry I find that incredibly hypocritical coming from him. A decent amount of his content was and still consists of statements directed at other people (mostly women...who tf knows why) that would certainly qualify as mean-spirited or bullying. I've read the horrible things that were written to Hana Kimura on twitter...and they were literally the same types of things that Felix would "jokingly" say in one of his videos about other entertainers. (but stop hating...they were just jokes guyz!!!)

Whenever the both of them start addressing a Japan-specific situations publicly in a warm n' fuzzy way, I have to start wondering how much of this is strategic pandering to their alleged future homeland, one that they are trying hard to get into the good graces of, in order to get those juicy long term visas secured.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

I think she probably only got 2 nose jobs - the first one to correct the "breathing issue" *cough cough* and the second one to correct the first botched surgery.
It's pretty evident she got fillers in her lips and I'm sure she continues getting them.
Not too sure about other parts of her face though. It looks like she lost quite a bit of weight since the beginning of her YouTube career and her face looks way sharper now but I think it's mostly due to the weight loss and not actual surgery.

sepium
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sepium »

V0guinglala wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:22 pm
I noticed that her and Felix are big fans of the show "Terrace House" so I can see why both of them posted about Hana Kimura's passing. But yes, it does kind of rub me strange that she dedicated entire paragraphs to this incident but seemed to do the bare minimum with acknowledge the situation unfolding in northern Italy in March, the place where her entire family is from!

The passing of Hana is horrible and saddening, but for Marzia to spend that time to write that long of a post about this just seems a little agenda-driven, considering the source.

And yes I'm gonna say it, it also reads a little agenda-driven coming from Felix as well. Because I am recalling incidents where other individuals who have passed away - gamers/memers/youtubers who were clearly influenced by him or would be considered one of his "peers" so to speak were not publicly acknowledged by him like this. Yes he was seemingly respectful when Etika passed , but again I couldn't help but wonder if that was to cover his ass since he was still trying to distance himself from his questionable prior soundbytes. And when he brought up Eugenia Cooney's situation, the first thought that entered his mind was that he was indirectly trying to get Marzia's attention with his statement, and wasn't really that concerned about Eugenia herself.

Part of the reason my antennas are up is because in his YT community statement he mentions how detrimental bullying can be to people.

Sorry I find that incredibly hypocritical coming from him. A decent amount of his content was and still consists of statements directed at other people (mostly women...who tf knows why) that would certainly qualify as mean-spirited or bullying. I've read the horrible things that were written to Hana Kimura on twitter...and they were literally the same types of things that Felix would "jokingly" say in one of his videos about other entertainers. (but stop hating...they were just jokes guyz!!!)

Whenever the both of them start addressing a Japan-specific situations publicly in a warm n' fuzzy way, I have to start wondering how much of this is strategic pandering to their alleged future homeland, one that they are trying hard to get into the good graces of, in order to get those juicy long term visas secured.
This was my first thought too - some of the things he and his fans say are incredibly mean spirited and it’s hypocritical af that he’s making these statements. It’s also shady that they’re both talking about how negative comments can hurt people but are flossing over the fact that Marzia allowed nasty comments about her SIL to stay on her page, and that she constantly steals art concepts from other people which would no doubt have a negative impact on the creators.

Big double standards here and it’s shady, maybe Pewds is worried about being exposed soon seeing as the ‘untouchable’ youtubers are starting to be criticised more widely. He has a lot to hide, especially given the way his channel gained prominence + the rumours of how he treats people. I personally think Brad talking in his twitch streams might be the start of some Marzia and Pewds truth spreading around.

MarcyTheCadeLady
Talker
Talker

Post by MarcyTheCadeLady »

Planes have crashed , shootings occurred ( specifically the one that pdp was linked to due to the shooter shouting « sub to pewds ») , a global pandemic happened , so many lives lost , but nah, not a single message was posted , not even a hashtag, a tweet , nothing ! Now she decides to be sympathetic ?

She only posted that message because she wants to gain Japanese people’s trust and be in their good graces.. she’s gonna live in japan soon , never forgetti.

Ashaki95
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashaki95 »

riylet2092 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:58 pm
lunatique wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:38 am
I bet that she likes plants and different objects/fashion so much because its a reflection of her.

On a mental level, she is such in a vegetative and superficial state that she finds joy and entertainment in a kids game.... she's almost 30. I dont understand how you can invest almost all of your time in that virtual world when your real life gives you possibilities to do so many stuff.
Its beyond my understanding how she did not get bored yet or asked herself what's the point. The game is cute because it offers a lot of options to design your own world, but still wtf.
I'm also extremely shocked how she only expresses concerns about herself only or what is important to her: pewds. The burglary was worth commenting, the pandemic right now and the issues happening that affects a lot of people arent worth it.

She sits around just like an object/plant anyway.

If its not on the couch playing AC, she lays around watching shows or she sits to learn a language that she still struggles with after so much time. Pathetic, lol. She doesn't emit anything valuable, she doesn't do much. Its laughable.

Truth is Marzia is just a cute object/plant that scribbles toddler level stuff and lays around.

I dont want to flex, but she seriously makes me feel better about myself. I had the same chance as her to take the easy road thanks to a man but I refused. Instead, my sister is in that position atm and i pity her. I managed to get in the best psychology uni from my country by myself, I did not take any extra lessons for anything, I wasn't supported by anyone in any way. Achieving my success by myself is just so much more satisfying.

I'm currently studying at uni, doing an internship part time and the pandemic gave me the time to plan and work on a product that I want to develop in this period. I bet you guys also do more than sit on a couch.

Meanwhile toddler Marzia plays games all day and sits around like an object. Sad life. :roll:
^^^^^^

AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE ONLY KNOWN AS PEWD'S GIRLFRIEND, BECAUSE YOU REALLY DONT EMIT ANYTHING VALUABLE. HE ACTUALLY HAS A PERSONALITY AND IS HUMAN BESIDES YOU. :tu:
Psychology is not that hard, its one of the easiest degrees to get.Try getting an engineering degree...im speaking from personal experience.
What even is the point of your post. I wish I could downvote you. Why attack the other commentator for getting a psychology degree. Ooooh we have an engineer here people bow down to their supreme brain power because somehow being good at math is more smart than being good at managing and treating mental illnesses... legit go fuck yourself off this forum

I can’t stand it when people who barely contribute to this forum come and the only thing they can offer is to bash another member, the main purpose of this forum is to criticise marzia not each other and you couldn’t even get that right, I can’t tolerate such behavior.

lunatique
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunatique »

Ashaki95 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:35 am
riylet2092 wrote:
lunatique wrote:
I bet that she likes plants and different objects/fashion so much because its a reflection of her.

On a mental level, she is such in a vegetative and superficial state that she finds joy and entertainment in a kids game.... she's almost 30. I dont understand how you can invest almost all of your time in that virtual world when your real life gives you possibilities to do so many stuff.
Its beyond my understanding how she did not get bored yet or asked herself what's the point. The game is cute because it offers a lot of options to design your own world, but still wtf.
I'm also extremely shocked how she only expresses concerns about herself only or what is important to her: pewds. The burglary was worth commenting, the pandemic right now and the issues happening that affects a lot of people arent worth it.

If its not on the couch playing AC, she lays around watching shows or she sits to learn a language that she still struggles with after so much time. Pathetic, lol. She doesn't emit anything valuable, she doesn't do much. Its laughable.

Truth is Marzia is just a cute object/plant that scribbles toddler level stuff and lays around.

I dont want to flex, but she seriously makes me feel better about myself. I had the same chance as her to take the easy road thanks to a man but I refused. Instead, my sister is in that position atm and i pity her. I managed to get in the best psychology uni from my country by myself, I did not take any extra lessons for anything, I wasn't supported by anyone in any way. Achieving my success by myself is just so much more satisfying.

I'm currently studying at uni, doing an internship part time and the pandemic gave me the time to plan and work on a product that I want to develop in this period. I bet you guys also do more than sit on a couch.

Meanwhile toddler Marzia plays games all day and sits around like an object. Sad life. :roll:
^^^^^^

AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE ONLY KNOWN AS PEWD'S GIRLFRIEND, BECAUSE YOU REALLY DONT EMIT ANYTHING VALUABLE. HE ACTUALLY HAS A PERSONALITY AND IS HUMAN BESIDES YOU. :tu:
Psychology is not that hard, its one of the easiest degrees to get.Try getting an engineering degree...im speaking from personal experience.
What even is the point of your post. I wish I could downvote you. Why attack the other commentator for getting a psychology degree. Ooooh we have an engineer here people bow down to their supreme brain power because somehow being good at math is more smart than being good at managing and treating mental illnesses... legit go fuck yourself off this forum

I can’t stand it when people who barely contribute to this forum come and the only thing they can offer is to bash another member, the main purpose of this forum is to criticise marzia not each other and you couldn’t even get that right, I can’t tolerate such behavior.
tysm asha. i dont want to derail the conversation further but what i want to say might be helpful for some.
it is my "fault" also because i exposed my personal life. this is a good example of why you should keep your personal life to yourself and not present it!!... especially on a forum like this where some people might come from a background of unvented internal frustrations. and thus could attack/comment you for nothing. everyone has their own life, their own "degrees" and business, thats it. comparison is null.

btw, its not that easy when you do neuropsychology-genetics and you have to work with people: not objects... objects/plans can be handled and understood much more easily imo.
also working in a psychiatric ward with complex people that require interventions (doing that) can not really compare in any way with engineering projects that are handled way differently. food for thought thats all

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Ashaki95 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:35 am
riylet2092 wrote:
lunatique wrote:

^^^^^^

I accidentally gave a thanks to that post by Riylet2092 because of dumb Tapatalk and it's slow loading. Again Sorry Lunatique!
There needs to be a way to "unlike" posts on GG

alwayscopying
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayscopying »

Wait I think there's a way to unlike... at least on desktop GG. Instead of the thumbs up there's a recycle icon and if you click that it asks if you're sure you want to remove your like.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”