Smaller, lesser talked about bloggers.

cosmeticcrave
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Smaller, lesser talked about bloggers.

Post by cosmeticcrave »

Just wondering if there was any 'smaller' and maybe non-professional bloggers that get on people's nerves? I know that Tattooed Tea Lady and Couture Girl are the main ones that people have issues with but they have their own personal threads.

Anyone smaller you want to have a vent about? For me, Gemma from Make Up Magpie irritates me a lot, and that crude weirdo Terri Lowe constantly seems to be retweeted onto my Twitter timeline with high horse nonsense.

xoxobaby
Learner
Learner

Re: Smaller, lesser talked about bloggers.

Post by xoxobaby »

I think Terri gets on a lot of people's nerves.

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

I find that Jessica Beautician girl SO dull. She doesn't annoy me, I just don't understand how she has so many followers.

jessicaday
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jessicaday »

That Terri girl is weird though, she clearly has a pretty sizeable ego and anger issues or something. She could offend anyone without even trying. Pay her a compliment and she'll probably jump down your throat!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Bella Choi. So much teenage angst on a slutty bimbo. Uses a lot of her daddy issues to get pity and has that super duper fake accent she thinks she could get away with just cos she's Eurasian and that SG uses English.

GFN621

Post by GFN621 »

https://twitter.com/Superfluous_B

I can't stand her. I stumbled across her blog about 2 months ago and still read her blog and twitter purely because of what a car crash she is. She even lost her job because of 'misuse of social media' :? She moans about her boyfriend, friends, family on twitter..she is soooo proud of her blog when it is average at best. She's been getting a few PR Samples lately and GUSHES about all of them. She gets probably 3 or 4 comments on posts but refuses to reply to them. Someone obviously called her up on this because she was then talking shit on Twitter with Kayleigh from CG saying 'I HAVE A LIFE' :o etc. hahaha I just think she is a total mess.

If youre reading this Helen please never stop blogging, your car crash life is just too entertaining.

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

Terri could do with a thread all of her own. She and the tattoed tea monster are cut from the same cloth. Didn't she go all psyhco on the TTL thread? You can tell she reads this forum a lot. She's always passing comment on it. If you're reading Terri why are you so bitter?

Vikki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vikki »

You clearly don't get Terri's sense of humour if you think she has a big ego.

And she's not really offensive. She's just JOKING. Usually.

And she's hardly a carbon copy beauty blogger is she, so I don't really know why she's even mentioned on here.

GFN621

Post by GFN621 »

Vikki wrote:You clearly don't get Terri's sense of humour if you think she has a big ego.

And she's not really offensive. She's just JOKING. Usually.

And she's hardly a carbon copy beauty blogger is she, so I don't really know why she's even mentioned on here.
I agree she's not a carbon copy beauty blogger, I just think she has a really nasty attitude. I appreciate her sense of humour about general things but she does cause/get involved with some pretty nasty drama that puts alot of people off I think.

Also, how many times can someone be offensive and use the excuse 'I was JOKING' ? If its hurtful or rude, it doesnt matter wether or not it was a joke?

vanitybeforebrains
Learner
Learner

Post by vanitybeforebrains »

I agree, terri is just 'different' to your usual beauty blogger, I think she's just one of those people who is better for knowing.

vanitybeforebrains
Learner
Learner

Jessicaxxrose annoys me, she's very rude and very blunt at times which I hate, she doesn't come across as being nice or approachable and her blog isn't anything special

GFN621

Post by GFN621 »

I like Sophia Meola but this post just made me cringe

http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... inity.html

Who wants to win a give away of a packet of sanitary towels...really?!

GFN621

Post by GFN621 »

vanitybeforebrains wrote:Jessicaxxrose annoys me, she's very rude and very blunt at times which I hate, she doesn't come across as being nice or approachable and her blog isn't anything special
Ugh yeah her latest post WTF- SO rude?!

vanitybeforebrains
Learner
Learner

GFN621 wrote:
vanitybeforebrains wrote:Jessicaxxrose annoys me, she's very rude and very blunt at times which I hate, she doesn't come across as being nice or approachable and her blog isn't anything special
Ugh yeah her latest post WTF- SO rude?!
Wow! I'd not even see that, how awful, she's guilty of so many of those things!!

Helo

Post by Helo »

Jessicaasworthx, just wondering, why don't you like Makeup Magpie? I always thought she seemed nice!

Also on Terri, I don't really like her blog but that's just my taste. I find her tweets funny though, but I do see how some of the comments she makes can be considered offensive. I just think it depends on your own sense of humour.

sweetchocolatekisses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetchocolatekisses »

Make Up Magpie is sly and 1billion percent has an account here...glad to see people finally are realising too...

GFN621

Post by GFN621 »

sweetchocolatekisses wrote:Make Up Magpie is sly and 1billion percent has an account here...glad to see people finally are realising too...
I think many bloggers probably have an account here tbh...who else would want to bitch about them?! I used to have one, got to the grand total of 12 followers, realised i didnt want to pimp myself out for 'friends' to follow me and gave up! In that 6 weeks i realised just how vile the whole thing is...

alwayshating
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayshating »

GFN621 wrote:https://twitter.com/Superfluous_B

I can't stand her. I stumbled across her blog about 2 months ago and still read her blog and twitter purely because of what a car crash she is. She even lost her job because of 'misuse of social media' :? She moans about her boyfriend, friends, family on twitter..she is soooo proud of her blog when it is average at best. She's been getting a few PR Samples lately and GUSHES about all of them. She gets probably 3 or 4 comments on posts but refuses to reply to them. Someone obviously called her up on this because she was then talking shit on Twitter with Kayleigh from CG saying 'I HAVE A LIFE' :o etc. hahaha I just think she is a total mess.

If youre reading this Helen please never stop blogging, your car crash life is just too entertaining.
WOW. I just clicked through to her personal blog and it is all kinds of crazy. I kind of love it though, the post on her exes is amazing. At least she is real and doesn't take herself seriously - I think its kind of crazy brilliant.

UnicornsExist
Learner
Learner

Post by UnicornsExist »

http://www.amypyt.com/

This girl's writing style is awful. Have a look at the London post, it makes me cringe.

Hayley
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hayley »

inactive wrote:http://strangeness-charm.blogspot.co.uk ... date=false

This post annoys me, just for the last part "Thank you Wendy for giving us Birmingham bloggers a chance at having some Benefit fun and hopefully the guys at Benetowers will see how much we appreciated it so we can have other Benefit events in the future."

So the post was done in the hope that she can go to more events? Probably not to inform readers. It's not just this blogger, loads of them do it now and aim the majority of their tweets at brands, hinting for freebies.
When you get invited somewhere, it's only polite to say thank you. ;)

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”