RICKY DILLON

fredspoon
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RICKY DILLON

Post by fredspoon »

Amazing I got jumped for calling out Ricky and BS he was saying years ago. I looked him up and what surprise he came out officially as gay this year. Afraid to admit his true self. As I said back then I was dismissing HIS asexuality crap. Not anyone else's. I was right and you were wrong. I will be wait for the apology but I guess I will be waiting a long time.

jackieds wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:22 pm
Came here for speculation on who his obviously-a-youtuber ex boyfriend is and found people dismissing asexuality? pretty gross. Ricky doesn't need to "experiment more". He is clearly fine and comfortable with who he is. 24 is quite young and many people don't know who they are at that age. Not being sexually attracted to someone is real thing, whether you're 14, 24, or 34. You don't necessarily need to experiment with people to know you're sexuality. I'm around Ricky's age and have very little experience, probably less or equal to him and yet I'm not questioning if I'm asexual, I still know what I like and what I want despite not necessarily having the sexual experience to back it up. He's not lying to himself or anyone else. You don't know him, you only know what he chooses to post online. He clearly has tried to experiment and figure it out and getting romantic/sexual with someone doesn't interest him and makes him uncomfortable. Why should he have to force it just to fit into the "norm"?

Also, like he said, in the future it's possible that he may find someone and fall in love with them but that doesn't at all mean that what he's saying right now is a lie. I've heard multiple stories of people going their whole life thinking they're 100% a certain sexuality, usually straight, until they meet someone who changes that. For example (and I'm not a huge follower of this person so some info may be wrong) but from what I can tell Gigi Gorgeous, before she transitioned had said in a video that she had no sexual attraction to girls at all, now she's dating a girl. Sexuality is fluid and can change as you get older. But that is no reason to dismiss how someone is feeling right now and how they choose to identify or express their sexuality.

Btw I'm not some Ricky fan girl, I never watch his videos, I only know him from collabs with other people so don't try and come at me for being up his ass or something. I only even know of the video bc Joey tweeted about it.

/end rant

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

Amazing that people stay in the closet because of religious beliefs and how they were brought up in the family setting. I feel for RD but I don't condone his lies. Too many people are forced to stay in the closet because of ignorance and prejudice. This is why we still have pride and this is why we still campaign year after year for acceptance for who we are.

I know there are a lot more people to eventually come out some have denied their true self for a long long time and even blatantly lied. Just because some feel they have to stay in the closet because they fear how the world will respond doesn't mean they should. It's a brave choice to come out and it's only when those people who are true to themselves does it mean they can help the world be a better place by saying who they truly are. I have spoken to numerous guys over the years who are utterly miserable because they feel they cannot come out. Believe me, the closet isn't the place to be.

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

1. Ricky doesn't need to "experiment more" (contradicting yourself by saying until they meet someone who changes that. Is that what going out experimenting and see what is your preference is all about) I've heard multiple stories of people going their whole life thinking they're 100% a certain sexuality, usually straight, until they meet someone who changes that.
2. He's not lying to himself or anyone else. (he was)
3. He is clearly fine and comfortable with who he is (he wasn't you were wrong)
4. You don't know him, you only know what he chooses to post online. (You're right but I know something about life)
5. He clearly has tried to experiment and figure it out and getting romantic/sexual with someone doesn't interest him and makes him uncomfortable. (again he was lying when you said he wasn't)
6. Also, like he said, in the future it's possible that he may find someone and fall in love with them but that doesn't at all mean that what he's saying right now is a lie. (again he was lying)

Again I was told I was wrong in my observations. I know how gay things work since I have been out since 1993. I hope the person above who called me out on this calling it 'pretty gross' will learn that just because you don't like other people's opinions doesn't make them wrong. I called RD out on his BS and I was right. The person above doesn't know RD either but I do know stuff about life and being a gay man myself. I have seen this story of people terrified of coming out because of other people's prejudices and homophobia. RD was in the closet and he was lying to protect himself.

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

4 years later still waiting for the apology

Return to “Music”