Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

Jinxycat
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

Post by Jinxycat »

At least the mask covers up the weird twitches. :rofl: Which, yes, are definitely in full force in this video!

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

Post by eyeroller »

Her lips just literally don't work correctly. I'm not even trying to be funny, they do not work. They look deformed. I was so hoping they would deflate, but, i guess they'll never be natural ever again.

julesvo99
Learner
Learner

Post by julesvo99 »

So someone commented on her video about how they should just live in Florida cause its furnished. I wonder if she'll leave it or delete. The person sounds like someone that probably likes her channel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

julesvo99 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:51 am
In her stories she put "responding to comments." Ummmm it is very obvious she doesn't respond to comments on any platform. Why lie about something that everyone knows you're lying about. She really meant deleting comments she doesn't like and blocking people. She's delusional.
what is up with her sumo wrestler bun on top?! lol

i felt like punching her when she whispered " potentially , i don't know", when michael asked her if her posing like a moron is a thumbnail....because who does that in a fucking video??°

slws
Learner
Learner

Post by slws »

I think she's trying to be like Katherine from KGMTL on IG and YouTube. Kgmtl posts her morning lemon water, juice and coffee without fail...among other things Alex posts now as well. I think they've both mentioned each other's names on their platforms. But I can see Alex mirroring "KG" a lot. KG also did and sometimes does the celery juice and posts herself drinking it 30 or so days in a row.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Post by Goodtobeawannabe »

hearmenow wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:00 am
eyeroller wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:19 am
1. pronounces the word "hearth" wrong twice. Pronounces it "herth" :rofl: Did this girl pass 8th grade English? Correction, 5th grade?
Do they not have good schools up there? Who doesn't know how to pronounce that. I went to school in ALABAMA and I can pronounce words!
2. MyCULL calls her out on a lie/misleading when she said "we don't have any cases here". Immediately corrects her. 5 cases? Do they not watch the news? I looked up Sarasota cases weeks ago and they were at like 40 or so....
3. Who else is SO SICK of that same intro song?! 3 years and counting! Good God do something different!
I noticed she had this mad look on her face when he corrected her. and no, she does not watch the news. he probably does.
did u see when she mocked him for not being a food lover. is she claiming she actually eats? all her instagram posts indicate she doesnt . her mocking face ugh. she says michale isnt a food lover like her and julian ( she stuffs his face) and he says ok, he wasnt arguing with that and she continues to mock him and argue. dumb bitch
Ug she's SO jealous of Michael's ability to eat regular food and stay thin, what an absolutely wacked out relationship dynamic. She's too stupid to realize it's because he doesn't obsess and overeat like she does that is why he can eat normal, she's so obsessed with food that she can't touch it without overindulging... Most insecure person ever, it's sad that she has no desire to put an end to it either...

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

This woman is just a complete asshole. A target haul showing all completely non essential items because what? She was having withdrawals from shopping? There’s no reason for her to have left the house for that.

Her mocking Michael about food was so disrespectful and his awkward response just highlighted their odd dynamic.

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Gurugossiping wrote: She has such a wacked up relationship with food. There's not a day or video that goes by that she doesn't talk about food-- it's not normal.

If she really was only drinking liquids and eating the way she shows on social media, she wouldn't look the way she does. Don't get me wrong, she's not fat by any means, but what she claims to be consuming would make her a stick. She's petite, but not a stick.

It was clear from the jump that she didn't lose the initial weight naturally, as her face is just as full as before. If you lose weight, your face is typically one of the first things to slim down.

With that being said, she DOES have a messed up relationship with food, and I pray she doesn't influence Julian to do the same. As a mother, what she's doing is so irresponsible.
Totally agree, her relationship with foods seems so unhealthy, if only she would stop obsessing/binging she would likely actually be a natural thin weight but when it's all you think about every day and when you're trying THAT hard to look like you only drink liquids it's only natural you're going to overeat when you're finally eating things you like. She needs to learn balance, how to have a few bites instead of limiting and then binging... I agree that she'd be a lot tinier, I've definitely gone through some unhealthy mostly liquid diets in the past and you're absolutely right, although she isn't fat necessarily she'd be so much smaller. I feel like she's too old and has been going through this for too long to not at least acknowledge it to herself. Most people do inherent these weird food relationships from overheating their parents' comments about themselves, it's too bad that she doesn't care about anyone in her life including herself enough to do anything about her shortcomings. She's rather be miserable and think that she's proving the haterz wrong than work on herself and build a happy life... And she's surrounded by nothing but enablers who refuse to correct her. It's sad really

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Gurugossiping wrote: Those black & ivory pillow she's holding up in that Target haul video thumbnail are exactly like the pillows Sivan just got and showed on her Instagram. My phone's glitching and I can't attach the screenshots, but if someone else wants to do a side by side...?

It's crazy how Alex isn't embarrassed by how much she copies her
This amazes me too, like I can guarantee she read here and if she didn't know about Sivan's post before, she does now. Like I'd be so humiliated if something like that happened to me, especially if I idolized the person like she obviously does... You guys know how they say in quarantine we're ending up so removed from everyone that people start acting differently/not getting done up for calls, etc. Maybe that's what's happened to Alex and Michael on a larger scale from being so removed and isolated for YEARS from being such loners? Who knows. It definitely seems like she lost any pride she had over a year ago...

Anon1717
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Anon1717 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:58 pm
we need to start thinking of a new thread name soon. ik there were some suggestions on previous pages, but quote this comment with your suggestions so i can easily see find it when the time comes. thanks guys!
Giveaway Queen, Stare is Mean, Been living a life of Quarantine

I feel the same as what a previous comment said about her already living a life of self isolation for years. I think their lack of contact with outsiders of the real world (And not people who are getting paid by them to do a service -hair girl, realtor), meaningful social interactions and true friendships have made them socially awkward and given them their anxiety problems. They’re always artificially making up “stuff to do” for “content” to spark a false sense of joy in their mundane homebody lives .

Also agree that she thought of the target haul after sivan posted hers. She literally does not feel confident in making original decisions until she’s copying someone who did it first. It makes sense because she’s proven to never have any revolutionary ideas, cool style or aesthetic . her whole “strategy” since the beginning has been to ride on “copy” whatever is trending to get those clicks and views. Basically she knows she doesn’t have any original worthwhile ideas. Ex.’s are her sad attempts at cooking, no stories to post besides boring drinks, and boring skin care routines using random products no one trusts her on

Copycat or wannabe needs to be added in the thread title please

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

jliz10925 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:13 am
hearmenow wrote:can't.believe she didn't disinfect/wash all the things she bought. :roll:

what was that in her latest vlog?!! at 12:06 she does some weird thing with her nose. like an angry dog. is it something she does when lying?
no one wants those nasty cookies if they aren't vegan. vegan doesn't equal healthy lol
she must be wanting a sponshorship with that company. I could tell she was upset when she said you could buy them at any grocery store as if Target sold only things made in America.
You mean this face. ImageImageImage
Her exact word while making this face is:
"I usually only make 2"
Which word in that sentence makes her face twitch and move to make that awful face?!?Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That is hideous omg

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

She’s a contentless “influencer”. She went from posting the same things for weeks on end to now posting nothing at all. We all know brand deals are drying up left and right, and we sure haven’t seen any sponsorships on her content (whereas before all her content was sponsored). Her channels and IG are dead.

Here4thet3a
Talker
Talker

Post by Here4thet3a »

Trouble in paradise ? Image Ofc she’d be upset if you went to sleep first, who would take care of juju bead?ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:00 am
Here's some I came up with. LMK what ya'll think

- Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle
- Alex & Michael: Acting like a Juvenile, No Friends but in Denial, Faking a Creepy Smile and Copying Everyone's Lifestyle
I like the first one!

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

They’re heading “home” to Nashville today. Imagine that sinking feeling when you walk into an unfurnished house you couldn’t afford and never should have bought in the first place, and knowing that all of your income has dried up. Will be interesting to see their next moves.

melsanbutt
Learner
Learner

Post by melsanbutt »

wp552 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:09 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:00 am
Here's some I came up with. LMK what ya'll think

- Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle
- Alex & Michael: Acting like a Juvenile, No Friends but in Denial, Faking a Creepy Smile and Copying Everyone's Lifestyle
I like the second one.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Showing us her coffee order on IG...cause...ya know...so many people care, right? :rofl: WHY DOES SHE THINK ANYONE CARES?

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:59 am
They’re heading “home” to Nashville today. Imagine that sinking feeling when you walk into an unfurnished house you couldn’t afford and never should have bought in the first place, and knowing that all of your income has dried up. Will be interesting to see their next moves.
I was thinking the same thing. They will be too embarassed to tell us anything until they are forced to ("we are moving!" video), so I just expect them to make us think all if perfect as usual but who knows what's going on behind the scenes. They are vlogging less and less anyway. I think one clue will be if they don't go ahead with the "bedroom re-model" that they talked about months back. Of course maybe they never intended to, but, you know if it does she will show it off. If it doesn't it's down the memory hole never to be mentioned again. Also, we can keep an eye out for them spending less than usual. But, I just think they will mostly not show us anything until the announcement about how much they "fell in love with Florida, and just HAD to move there!" lol :rofl:

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”