Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by canyounot24 »

I don't think Shane is secretly hooking up with anyone. Most people don't want to get physically close to someone with poor hygiene. I think Morgan could resist Shane, he's not a double cheeseburger.

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

IMG_2331.PNG
Literally dying over some of these comments on TikTok lmfao!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I had to go look for myself
ImageImage

Brrychrry
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Brrychrry »

Ok. I have a weird conspiracy and bare with me on this one.
I think Shane has a fart fetish.
Remember when Shane posted the photo of Ryland with his butt up in the air around December and he had to explain it was ryland farting. And in Rylands recent video he was trying to fart and told shane to stop filming and he kept trying to secretly film it. Finally a long time ago shane made a video about a masked guy making fart videos. (I don’t remember what it was called) but you don’t get recommended that stuff... you have to go out and search for it. So why was he watching those videos?
C’mon. Shane is very creepy. How far fetched could this be?

anembitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anembitch »

ryland is criticized way too much sometimes. like that trying to be famous on tiktok video was... not good. i cringed a lot, sure. but i hate that not only that time, but almost every video he gets shat on. and maybe sometimes he deserves it a little, but it's exaggerated. he is a very nice person. and shane is a little bit too much sometimes. he might not be one, but he comes off as a jerk.
i don't know why i am defending white trash (don't come for me, that's literally what the whole gang is except for maybe andrew), but here we go. post.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Tapatalk

Mdoc
Learner
Learner

Post by Mdoc »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:59 am
Mdoc wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:33 pm
I thought they banned Dasani because they found it it was basically tap water, and then they put cancer in it.

Was that just in the UK?
This is off topic, but Tom Scott did a whole thing on Dasani in the UK:

Also, there was nothing carcinogenic in the water.
Actually, one of the nails in the coffin was that 500,000 bottles had to be recalled after finding excess levels of bromate, which has been linked to cancer. I just think it was all too much at that point and they gave up and withdrew the entire UK supply.

Edit: Just watched the video and he literally says that at the end lol 😂

Brrychrry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Brrychrry »

“ Ryland rejected my baby name ideas yesterday. Wes (after Wes craven), Britney (after spears) and Chandler (after friends). Can u tell him these are good so I don’t feel so dumb??”
Sorry shane. I’m not gonna kiss your butt like the rest of your fans... all these baby names are ugly and frankly very stupid. Why not also name your baby YouTube or root beer while you’re at it 🤔😷

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

Brrychrry wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:48 am
“ Ryland rejected my baby name ideas yesterday. Wes (after Wes craven), Britney (after spears) and Chandler (after friends). Can u tell him these are good so I don’t feel so dumb??”
Sorry shane. I’m not gonna kiss your butt like the rest of your fans... all these baby names are ugly and frankly very stupid. Why not also name your baby YouTube or root beer while you’re at it 🤔😷
Shane chooses baby names the same way he chose eyeshadow names

kgracoshin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kgracoshin »

I think Shane and Ryland love each other & stuff but Shane really needs someone who is more..... scheduled, organized, and mature. Their immaturity really shines through sometimes and I don't think they help each other be their best selves, hence Shane getting progressively 'unhygienic' 😬 Ryland seems sweet but hes very materialistic and I see that as his main trait. (but i mean after seeing all those pics of Ryland with his ass in the air farting i'm thinking theyre both pretty gross in their own way)
:love2: yewtoob is my passion :love2:

heretosipthetea
Learner
Learner

Post by heretosipthetea »

Brrychrry wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:48 am
Wes isn't the worst name that I have heard lmao, still not the greatest. I just feel like his reasoning behind why he would name his kid/s that are weird. You should name your child something but you think it's a nice name and that they would suit it ect. not because you like celebrities with the same name. I don't have kids so I guess I wouldnt know, naming your kid after celebrities just seems weird to me.
It does slightly concern me that they are talking about kids names though, I hope they aren't planning to have kids soon, I don't think either of them are ready for that kind of responsibility at alllllllll, I hope they wait until they married at least so there is more time and thinking that goes into it.
<3 It's showtime <3

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

kgracoshin wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:38 pm
I think Shane and Ryland love each other & stuff but Shane really needs someone who is more..... scheduled, organized, and mature. Their immaturity really shines through sometimes and I don't think they help each other be their best selves, hence Shane getting progressively 'unhygienic' 😬 Ryland seems sweet but hes very materialistic and I see that as his main trait. (but i mean after seeing all those pics of Ryland with his ass in the air farting i'm thinking theyre both pretty gross in their own way)

Their immaturity is what keeps them together. A mature person wouldn´t stand any of them.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

So it's confirmed that Shane had corona earlier this year or even in December according to him.

I just wonder how he got tested right now if he doesn't have symptoms anymore? Can anyone get tested in America?

Swiftie
Learner
Learner

Post by Swiftie »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:59 pm
So it's confirmed that Shane had corona earlier this year or even in December according to him.

I just wonder how he got tested right now if he doesn't have symptoms anymore? Can anyone get tested in America?
When did he say it's confirmed? I thought he was just paranoid and a little extra. But I'm not really watching his content so I could miss something.

raptorgrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by raptorgrrl »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:59 pm

If he did get medically tested, and he had it, there would be antibodies in his bloodstream.

Banannie
Learner
Learner

Post by Banannie »

miranda5 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:52 am
kgracoshin wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:38 pm

Their immaturity is what keeps them together. A mature person wouldn´t stand any of them.

They only want to appear immature so the fans go "they're so cute uwu such a small bean. Omg me" when they're full-grown adults and very wealthy. I think what keeps them together is how much they're willing to dramatize everything like a teen. It's high-key ridiculous how Shane, a man in his 30's pretend to gasp at anything. But I digress. I bet they're much more chill irl.
I'm just here for the giggles.

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

Is it just me, or has there been a lot more criticism of Shane lately? I've seen quite a few TikToks now of people calling him out and people going off in the comments talking about him pissing in bottles, being generally gross, thinking acting poor is relatable, all the racist shit etc. Those sort of videos would have been bombarded with people defending him, but the majority of comments were AGAINST him (which seems new?). Going on his twitter there are people posting his blackface pics, video of him saying the n-word below his tweets. Obviously with his minions defending him. Maybe it's just the internet gods knowing what content I LIVE for based on my engagement and showing me more of it lol But has anyone else noticed it? Or is it just me. I pray some people may be finally catching on and realizing why are we supporting his asshole, maybe some of his younger fans from the last few years growing up and finding out stuff they genuinely didn't know about and finally turn on him. I doubt it tho. Shane, Trisha and Jeffree are the literal cockroaches of YouTube, they will always come crawling back, shit doesnt stick to them.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

I haven't followed or watched anything from Shane or related in a very long, but could it be because now in addition to Trisha, another one of his "close friend$" is under fire and he's too associated with him? It's not a good look on him to be friends with Jafar at this point, plus how many people are now thinking more about his involvement in the James Charles drama.

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

A8E84719-023C-491A-B782-D4A7073DFB2B.png
So, he’s making a movie again... 🙄
Doubt it will ever happen though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

Mykie from Glam and Gore is being poked by his stans according to her Twitter about the whole horror movie thing. She politely explained that she has a degree in film and is currently working on her own horror movie when the stan asked her to get with Shane to do his horror makeup for his movie. Then she got called salty for her response.

Way to be represented to other YouTubers by your stans, Shane.

unskinny
Learner
Learner

Post by unskinny »

I wonder which movie he's going to blatantly rip off and call it his own original idea.

Return to “Shane Dawson”