PiinkPlungerTits (Part 64)

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkPlungerTits (Part 64)

Post by Tenebre »

This just shows what a sicko Scam is!

She is absolutely loving the fact that he has no regard for his children! And doesn't give a fuck about how the women he impregnated are struggling!

On the surface, Scam thinks she has well and truly won! But I hope she knows deep down if he can neglect his children and jump from woman to woman...He will do it to her too. The way he is treating his children and ex partners isn't normal. And at Scam's age...She should fucking know that.

She's so twisted. If he showed care for his children and their mothers I bet she would have a melt down.

Scam is a sick bitch and a psycho.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

KLKryptonite
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by KLKryptonite »

I don’t even know if I’m gonna watch the vlog. But OF COURSE she turned comments to approval only. And spent like 10 mins approving all the people up her ass then just stopped.
What a pansy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Sooooo the mother of his child can't afford diapers and formula, while he's out here buying fucking toys for his 30 year old girlfriend and a new car. WHAT A CLASSY GUY!!! Everyone be so jealous of Sam's wonderful boyfriend! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We need a new thread name guys.

He's out buying a car and then they go out to buy fucking candy and earwax candles? I cannot even fucking believe these morons. At the end she tries to say she's been "eating healthier" - BULLSHIT! You guys have been eating takeout every damn day.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Piinkloveofmylifeisawasteman

Sorry I keep posting...but I cannot get my head around this.

She has the brass neck to brag about the stupid shit he buys for her when his children don't have diapers??? Are fucking kidding me??? TRASH.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

OnFleek123
Learner
Learner

Post by OnFleek123 »

I had such a good comment on the TTT one. I said that she can choke a cricket and tequila worm down but can’t handled a nut.
I then said that she doesn’t listen to comments and her fans are telling her they aren’t enjoying it and she ignores them so they tell her more aggressively.
Blah blah blah. I said not every negative comment is haters commenting on her botched surgery, over-inflated lips that are so big they touch her nose and she can’t close her mouth, of her broken hair, some people, people just aren’t appreciating the content.
It’s gone, all gone lol.
Yet she leaves the video.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

A few name suggestions:

PiinkDeadBeat
BiigEdBarbiie (Sparkles)
PiinkMasterManipulator
CondescendiingSparkles
WalkiingContradiictiionSparkles
ChiinlessShrewSparkles

servingtea
Stalker
Stalker

Post by servingtea »

Probably should've been for this one but:

Selfsniitchingsparkles

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Reading that his baby’s mother can’t afford diapers or formula right now made me feel sick to my stomach.

I’m enraged.

Sam can date this deadbeat loser all she wants but I’m sick of her pretending he’s an amazing human and telling her viewers how amazing he treats her, she’s like his princess blah blah fuckity blah.

Sam, your “pRiNcE cHaRmiNg” has a baby.
A real, human baby, who’s going to grow up without a dad.

Whether or not Scam has anything to do with Austin seeing his baby, idk. But Austin is not a good person. He’s a piece of shit loser deadbeat and I have no doubt in my mind he will do the EXACT same thing to Sam.

How can she not feel guilty knowing he’s ‘spoiling’ her and not even buying diapers for his baby? His baby should be the one being spoiled, not his 30 year old girlfriend. Ugh.

carmltai
Learner
Learner

Post by carmltai »

Remember when she used to do all of those timelapses? She should do a "Clean My Messy House with Me" timelapse of her and Foxsi Roxsi cleaning her nasty ass house since Dahlton's mama isn't gonna do it anymore. I actually watch those kind of videos when I need motivation to clean and organize my bedroom.
Last edited by carmltai on Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

carmltai
Learner
Learner

Post by carmltai »

PiinkShameful wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:07 pm
A few name suggestions:

PiinkDeadBeat
BiigEdBarbiie (Sparkles)
PiinkMasterManipulator
CondescendiingSparkles
WalkiingContradiictiionSparkles
ChiinlessShrewSparkles
DP -
I vote for BiigEdBarbiie (Sparkles) or ChiinlessShrewSparkles :rofl:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

PiinkFart wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:21 pm
Reading that his baby’s mother can’t afford diapers or formula right now made me feel sick to my stomach.

I’m enraged.

Sam can date this deadbeat loser all she wants but I’m sick of her pretending he’s an amazing human and telling her viewers how amazing he treats her, she’s like his princess blah blah fuckity blah.

Sam, your “pRiNcE cHaRmiNg” has a baby.
A real, human baby, who’s going to grow up without a dad.

Whether or not Scam has anything to do with Austin seeing his baby, idk. But Austin is not a good person. He’s a piece of shit loser deadbeat and I have no doubt in my mind he will do the EXACT same thing to Sam.

How can she not feel guilty knowing he’s ‘spoiling’ her and not even buying diapers for his baby? His baby should be the one being spoiled, not his 30 year old girlfriend. Ugh.
She's so desperate that's she's blinded by him, telling her everything she wants to hear. And acting like she wants, to get what he wants. She'll be absolutely devastated when he leaves her. She's also so shitty for letting all of that be, and just ignore the fact that he's a father. A deadbeat one. She'll never speak on it bc, then it would ruin the ~pErFeCt BoYfRiEnD~ uwu illusion to her, and her viewers. And attitude that she got the prized gorilla, and that she's better than anyone else he's been with is seeewww disgust! *Sam gagging noises*

Him getting a new car, when she can't afford diapers, and formula, and while so many people are out of work. What a selfish hog. I sincerely hope he isn't receiving CERB!! IDK, if mechanics are still open, or scaled back. The both of them are so self-centred, and careless. Running around wherever they want, getting whatever they want.

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

Remember how she used to always say she didn't want to be a role model... now I see why. It's evil for Austin to be living his life, BMW and all, while his child's mother can't even afford formula or diapers. I fully believe karma will catch up with Austin and Scammy.

As for new thread names, ChinlessShrewSparkles and BiigEdBarbie (Sparkles) are fucking sending me :rofl:

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

ChinlessShrewSparkles 👍🏽

Post by Guest »

Her vlog channel lost 1,000 subs on Monday. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid