MissRemi- did you know I had a boyfriend?! -Ashten: Playing House & Playing Herself - Part 15

tellmeitsfancy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemi- did you know I had a boyfriend?! -Ashten: Playing House & Playing Herself - Part 15

Post by tellmeitsfancy »

danny-devito wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:11 am
SourHoney wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:44 pm
Should we start thinking about new tittles?

Can we pls include Everything but the _____ in it? 😂

Like, Miss remi ashten: everything but the originality.
hahahaha obsessed with this idea!

missremiashten: eating everything but the calories

Missremiashten: Everything but the lost L-Bs

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Re: MissRemi- did you know I had a boyfriend?! -Ashten: Playing House & Playing Herself - Part 15

Post by hanaemii »

jae wrote: MissRemiAshten - Zero Calories, Zero Taste, Zero Hygiene

She truly is tragic at times.
I love this! My only suggestion is to have zero calories in quotations as nothing she eats is ever truly zero calories.. she just likes to think it is :roll:

MissRemiAshten - Zero Taste, Zero Hygiene and ""Zero Calories""
BANNED

:hugs:

zzehseht
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zzehseht »

So I just watched an old vlog from 2018 and damn Remi looked great back then! This should be motivation for her to get back to looking like this since she’s ballooning up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Youtuber15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtuber15 »

I cant stand her tapping and smacking everything in her shots. Like why is she hitting Tupperware so hard it’s so annoying.
I’m also so thankful quarantine has allowed us to not have to see oily oli anymore. Out of all the friend falling outs she’s had, how does oli always dodge the bullet lol

I’m also really interested to see what happens to remi when they finally break up. I can’t imagine her being comfortable living in that big house by herself, especially since she’s only lived there with Cal. I don’t even blame her, I wouldn’t want to live in a family sized house by myself. I wonder if she’ll be able to continue living there once they inevitably break up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

She definitely is sabotaging her friends by sending them sh*tty foods. First the banana cake with tons of sweets to alisha and then this junk food to eli. Both of these people have lost some weight. Soo now that you are getting bigger you wanna have your friends do it too? Seems kinda weird.

Also as mentioned, the portions she eats are hugee. When she was preparing that omelette I was so sure she is gonna split it between her and cal. But silly me should have known that little cal baby is gonna get his own children’s breakfast. So she ended up having the whole pan to herself.

She will get the extensions back in as soon as she can. She needs her arm shield back at least by coachella. That gym will start collecting dust as soon as she can get back to soulcycle.

This house really has been turned into sth that equals her maturity, which is of a 15 year old. But since there is no way she will do anything intellectual in her life in a few years, we can watch her keep destroying that house.

atruequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by atruequeen »

Was anyone else a little disturbed watching her "What I eat in a day video?"
Granted it was her cheat day, everyone has those, but the amount of things she had for breakfast, donuts, eggs, chik-fil-a, was so so much. Yes, I know she shared it with Cal, but the amount of calories in just her plate alone must have been crazy. Not to mention all of the sugar. I feel like cheat days aren't meant for you to over indulge but just to not be as strict.

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

atruequeen wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:59 am
Was anyone else a little disturbed watching her "What I eat in a day video?"
Granted it was her cheat day, everyone has those, but the amount of things she had for breakfast, donuts, eggs, chik-fil-a, was so so much. Yes, I know she shared it with Cal, but the amount of calories in just her plate alone must have been crazy. Not to mention all of the sugar. I feel like cheat days aren't meant for you to over indulge but just to not be as strict.
Exactly. Plus judging by the amount of food they got, they probably ended up throwing a lot of it away. I thought their “healthy life” started the next day after it.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”