KickingGeese//JPMETZ

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

KickingGeese//JPMETZ

Post by MunsterCheese »

I looked everywhere to see if she had a thread, and couldn't find one. Apologies if one exists. Since this applies to her vlogging channel, I put it here.

I normally really like Justine, and I know that any time she declares that she is going to vlog for a month she barely makes it half way, but it really sucks that she started Novemblog, took donations from her subscribers, and then quit at day 14 and disappeared for two weeks.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KickingGeese//JPMETZ

Post by Nikon »

Couldn't find one either, so here I am! I just saw her live feed video on her donations for her MS walk and it annoys me really. No information has been given, couldn't even find it in the 4 hour long video it's basically just "team Justin" now please minions all donate to me. Annoys me to no end really.

scarlettrose
Learner
Learner

Post by scarlettrose »

I really miss her uploading she used to be so funny :( She was one of the few you tubers I really like . She just uploaded another video about the MS walk and it was only about one minute . I wish she would make a video and not just ask for things .

PiinkCackles
Informer
Informer

Post by PiinkCackles »

I forgot about this woman. I used to really like her, especially her aggressive makeup tutorials, they were hilarious. I haven't watched a video of hers in maybe 1-2 years? What happened to her? I don't feel like going back and watching all her videos, what is the "MS"?

Mayor Mayhaul

Post by Mayor Mayhaul »

I'm so glad Justine is back to making videos. Love her! Her weight loss journey is amazing as well

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

It was great seeing Justine last month posting so often. I wish she would continue the trend more. Though, now that she is working I know her time is limited, but I just really love her attitude and take on things. Hopefully she'll come back around with more. She's great!

xp4
Learner
Learner

Post by xp4 »

I love jpmetz and wish she didn't do her livestream a few weeks ago. She's a conspiracy theorist nutjob. She went on about Agenda 21 and that the UN is going to invade us any day now, and how the illuminati control the world. And that's just from the 5 minutes I could stand to watch. So disappointed in her. :grump:
:toad:

Ephemeral
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ephemeral »

Random question: why did she get kicked out of art school?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I re-discovered her because she's been doing nothing but Amerlynn Reid videos lately lol.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Does anybody watch the vlog channel? I feel like there's plenty that can be discussed but I don't want to be talking to myself lol. I also don't think the things I want to mention should go in the Rave section so we could make another thread in the rants is anyone is interested.

Return to “JPMETZ”