Lushious Massacr is Selfish & Entitled

mtorres50
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lushious Massacr is Selfish & Entitled

Post by mtorres50 »

Have you guys seen his newest videos? This man has COVID19. When he first announced it, I felt for him. And I still do, I want him to get better.

However, what he’s done in the last few days shows how selfish and entitled he is.

There are people who can’t even talk because they can’t breath. Yet, he complained that the hospital was gonna let him go home to quarantine. That’s what happens!!! He’s not the only person who is sick. We have to think “we” and not “me.” Many people have been affected by this and that hospital could use that bed for someone with severe symptoms or who’s about to die.

He even mentioned the hospital’s name, the nurse’s name, and the doctor’s name. How immature is that? What if his followers start calling the place? Overwhelming them with unnecessary calls when they should be focused on this pandemic! What about death threats?

We need to stop being so ignorant. Read!! I know of people who have the virus and are quarantined because they’re going to get better. This isn’t the situation for many others though, who actually need the hospital bed that Lushious is laying on.

About his family getting sick? Honey, there are doctors who sleep in their garage or have built a tent in their yard to be away from their family. It’s doable! You just gotta be careful.

Ok, rant over. Feel free to tell me your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darthwin
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lushious Massacr is Selfish & Entitled

Post by Darthwin »

I completely agree. It makes me sick how greedy and selfish someone can get. First thing he did too was plug his venmo. Disturbing. He was sick in la and still decided to travel to brownsville. Now we have it over here. Thaaaaaaaanks. What is disturbing is the people defending his behavior. Theyd be singing a different tune if he lived near them and they had a high risk near them.

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Re: Lushious Massacr is Selfish & Entitled

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

This should be in Trash thread.
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”